Is everything you do a compensation for the fact that you did not have experiences like this growing up?

is everything you do a compensation for the fact that you did not have experiences like this growing up?

yes.

Yes

Why does she look about 50?

Pretty much but its not so bad. I can get whores in their early 20's that look like hot girls I couldn't get in grade school and can date girls in mid to late 20's that are still hot.

If my skin was that dark i’d be very unhappy with myself

Likely, yes

resonates deep

haha hell no, also, who doesn't continue trying to live the dream? Most of those guys like that that went to highschool work shit jobs now/aint banging chicks like they used to, peaking in highschool is definitely a thing for some people.

Yes.
I sat alone every day.
Teachers even made me sit outside the class.
I got tired of it and just dropped out and played games every day.
Now im a manchild.. kids in high school have more life experiences. Im old but mentally and emotionally still a kid. I get my heart broken like a lil boy still over nothing.
I never got to experience so much that I'm only attracted to freshman high school girls and catfish them.

yeah pretty much

this

I compensated everything in Azeroth.

kinda

man you guys are sad, follow your dreams you niggers

Shut the fuck up
Also yes

No because I literally do nothing.

go here

I'm still in Azeroth... from Vanilla onwards... :(

Ditto.
Those were good times tho

I have had a girl friend since I was 14. Not everyone on the chan is like you. That attitude makes me so salty

Yes. It's made me an insecure/fit/ manwhore.

Yes