1.3 billion

>1.3 billion
>literally never seen a "made in India" stamp on anything

why is India so shit? I mean, everything is made in China due to cheap labor costs but then again India is much poorer yet they don't make anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvloHsmi_vg
blog.euromonitor.com/2014/03/china-approaching-the-end-of-export-led-growth-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
smile.amazon.com/Parker-99R-Handle-Heavyweight-Butterfly/dp/B003NTHWLU/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495522592&sr=8-3&keywords=parker safety razor
solo.cz/en/
novinky.cz/ekonomika/157735-solo-susice-konci-s-vyrobou-zapalek-presune-ji-do-indie.html
youtu.be/4xTHw9NfRGE
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AFAIK Inida never did the whole 'mass industry' thing because China beat them to it, so they're trying to make up for it with services instead of commodities.

That's because pajeets work away from India

chinks are like ants who can be forced to do stuff by the gov't. Poos are not like that at all. India is just a big chaotic mess.
That's how they manage to be irrelevant with over 1 billion people.

>made in India
we still ahve this.
youtube.com/watch?v=IvloHsmi_vg

they make decent generic pharmaceuticals but otherwise I agree

India is really good at making poo

I bought snacks made in India. I hope they didn't have fecal matter on them.

And computer science

POO++. And they still copied it from stack exchanged.

Terrible fluid simulation parameters. Increase the viscosity.

laughed way too hard

>Camel Jockey
What are Arabs doing in the land of poo?

any of these?

>britannia

screeching

They skipped the export-industry phase, but are industrializing quite nicely.

India is big enough where they can create an economy without needing foreign trade to bolster it. Shittier strategy than selling abroad but still generally quite good.

I know "camel jockey" is a slur for Arabs, but I'm not an Arab, I just happen to live in the desert and have ridden camels a couple of times so I chose this name.

Literally who?

Most of those brands are only just starting to expand out of India

the #1 branch Tata owns your JLR

>t. Prajeet Jugdish
Why are Indians notorious liars?

yes.. indeed.
if you haven't heard of these, then it's remote that you ahve heard any other indian brands.

infact, export oriented industry is the exact reason why CHina is not growing as fast as it should.
India doesn't need export as the home market is strong enough to sustain a fair amount of trade.

blog.euromonitor.com/2014/03/china-approaching-the-end-of-export-led-growth-story.html

India is shit but their people are cutthroat businessmen. The current head of the FCC is a poo-in-loo and is currently selling Americans out for a few more rupees from his corporate overlords.

>t. Marwadi

>top canadian brands.

742 bill INR == 11 mil USD.

>what is economy of scale
We have 2% of your population and our GDP is 2/3rds of yours Pajeet.

what is PPP?

I can buy one whole month's groceries for 10 USD.

How much money do you make in a month, though?

>what is PPP?
A meme measurement primarily used to determine poverty thresholds?

>what is nominal?
a dick waving competition that you win by geopolitics, controlling petro-dollars and brutal hegemony.

>that you win by geopolitics, controlling petro-dollars and brutal hegemony.
Sounds far more relevant than PPP when you put it like that

>I mean, everything is made in China due to cheap labor costs
Not anymore - wages in China are rising and now poorer countries have the edge in manufacturing cost. T.hey're pushing for automation really hard to move up the value chain

>Sounds far more relevant than PPP when you put it like that
it indeed is, as long as you are friends with the right persons (US). It was a praise for US, t b h.
Maple was just cuck enough to be subservient to appropriate nation.

some clothes have that.

actual indian traditional fabrics are all that. i sometimes buy a scarf made in india cause its cheap and has a cool design.

Butthurt poo?

Just a few decades ago India was as wealthy as the PRC. Now coastal China is practically First World and India is still Africa-tier

Any of these brands sell toilet paper?

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

only relevant thing India has created since Ghandi

is he that popular in BBCland?

popular all over the world

india has cheap knock off pharmaceuticals for cancer

china doesnt have them because the ***communist*** elite sold the people out for economic leverages with (((western))) countries and enforce pharma patent

there are some decent safety razors made in poo land
smile.amazon.com/Parker-99R-Handle-Heavyweight-Butterfly/dp/B003NTHWLU/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495522592&sr=8-3&keywords=parker safety razor

>Poo thread
>Half the flags are Canadian and Australian

>UK talking about poos

Wash your ass vs rub it everywhere with paper ? Who's supposed to be the first world country here ?

this is the chinkiest post I've read in a while. Of course it had to come from your flag

Literally the only one I recognize is Mahindra.

>Canada
>brutal hegemony

only thing leafs are good for is riding the coattails of America

It's a shithole full of LARPing races who think their ancestors in 1800 were Indian.

Is it like poo poo poo?

Probably should have read the next couple posts Pajeet.

>We have 2% of your population and our GDP is 2/3rds of yours Pajeet.
SAME

This is retarded logic.

India still hasn't even gotten close to India's best growth phase 2002-2010 with 10% annual growth, and that's nowhere near China's 14% in 1993-1998 or 2003-2007.

wew this

I don't get it.

India's exports are $50 billion.
China's are $3+ trilllion. That's a difference of over 60.

The leaf, irregardless of his ethnicity, is correct.

Actually our matches are made in india, they are utter shit tho

>can't produce decent enough matches.

> Britannia is Indian

well they are much cheaper and sill using our brand

Oh and this

can you read me the manufacturer's name?

casseroles are overrated, t b h.

Adani has been in or news a lot recently because the Queensland Government is pretty much giving them a coal mine for free.

solo.cz/en/

solo is the distributer.. who's manufacturing for them in India?

I think they are making them directly in India

according to news, they moved whole factory from czechia to india in 2008

well, this claims they are cz made.

thats old

novinky.cz/ekonomika/157735-solo-susice-konci-s-vyrobou-zapalek-presune-ji-do-indie.html

like I said, they moved whole factory to india in 2008

>The SOLO Sušice Company was the sole producer of matches in the CR until 2008. The decreasing world consumption of matches and fierce Asian competition, especially from Pakistan, China and India, meant an end of production for the well-known matches from the Šumava foothills. Their production was moved to India and the SOLO Company became a trade company in 2009.

'ump

China > India by every meadure, it's not even funny.

I would love to live in Hong Kong.

India wins simply by dint of not being a dictatorship that harvests political prisoners' kidneys.

We are the niggers of Asia. We will never work.

>India is just a big chaotic mess.
B A L K A N I Z A T I O N

It's the best place to live if you're a weeb.

Yeah you just have people who lynch you if you eat beef.

I eat beef whenever I want to.

Indians, tell me please the name of this song.
youtu.be/4xTHw9NfRGE

I suspect none of these made their fortune in loo manufacturing

Toilet paper is such a draconian method . Join the bidet master race .

I see nobody bothered to mention the following brands

HMT
Royal Enfield
Parker (Luxor)
Camlin Kokuyo

It's alway fun to bashing China as dictatorship and shit. But keep in mind, China is not dictatorship. Yes, it is ruled by on party, but within the party, it's all democratic. The Western MSM has to have a necessary target to compare with, thus the dictating image of China.

A non-functional popularistic poverty democracy, vs a efficient in-party democracy ""dictatorship"". I am not quite sure it's winning.

They make motorbikes.

reminder to go green and stop using toilet paper
i only know 4 of these 2bh
sad

India got it half-right with the neoliberal economic reform, they just need to fix the resultant income equality

higher incomes = higher levels of education in subsequent generations = more skilled labourers and advanced industry = more recognizable, global brands

How is layers uppon layers of arbitrary curruption better than a centralized state with (relatively) more accountability for it's actions?
Protip: it isn't, just look at China vs India

Also China has been united for centuries, their modern communist party is just a rebranded continuation of their mandate of heaven government concept

India has been a collection of various kingdoms fighting each other for the past couple thousand years, and old grudges die hard (like their split from Pakistan, or Bangladesh)

For all of the atrocities Mao did, his (attempts) to get rid of backwards religious folklore, and promotion of empical evidence over "ancient traditions" did have an overwhelmingly positive effect on China's populace, while India still has tons of socialy backwards infighting lingering in it(rapes, caste system, literally thousands of different often contradictory religious beliefs and rules competing against eash other)

The nation of India is an odd state that inherited it's huge population/land from a foreign power (think modern artificial borders in Africa or former ottoman lands), while China fought to retake every inch of it's modern territory back from other powers
China has plenty of resources and open land for it's population to use, India by comparison is a 10lb shit in a 5lb bag, they either need more land or less people, without one or the other their living conditions will never improve in a major meaningful way

The huge population is the only similar thing between the two countries, every other aspect of them are miles apart

Their inequalities only exist because of their neoliberal economic policy happening before authoritian centralization

Indians can only copy from behind their computer.

While China copies real world products.

not so fast
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html

lots of my tools say made in india on them. there's also a lot of cars and plastics made in india but not under indian companies

>Royal Enfield
God, I want one of these so bad. A shame I cant import them

Best response this far

Go live in both places and then post that again.

t. Lived in both nations

It's been like 27 years since neoliberalization began in India

marutis are very reliable city cars

Wait a min I thought the centralization process only recently began, around 2013

what ethnicity are all the indians in this video?

No. White niggas make fun of the video. They neither understand and nor care about the music.