Where can I live that looks like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@43.4111117,-3.3283466,0a,75y/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s2F2hQCbWxmItRyPbXkDb-w!2e0
google.com/maps/@43.3038538,17.0063112,3a,75y,225.66h,85.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sBjzDB7wL1TmzCSco8wYpLw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtu.be/6LVpZroL-tA?t=145
ruce.blog5.fc2.com/blog-entry-3840.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portofino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tellaro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

other side of the rope

It looks Hiroshima's suburb

In some mountain area, is Australia a flat desert?

France

When I was in Cantabria, Spain I saw some little towns that looked kinda like this.

Check Out Barrio Sonabia, Castro Urdiales, Cantabria
Shared via the #StreetView app
google.com/maps/@43.4111117,-3.3283466,0a,75y/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s2F2hQCbWxmItRyPbXkDb-w!2e0

Plenty of places here

Are you a druglord how could you afford a computerand travelling?

>computerand

The fuck is that

computer and traveling

are you the same user who said he earns 500 $ in some other thread?

this. ive seen many of these photos of chile before

this could easily be northern beaches sydney if you replace the trees with something indigenous

Japan :^)

Heidelburg looks just like that

Confirmed for low iq. It's obviouslythelack ofspacing
Almost every coastal town has those "streets" (more like paths, but they are streets you can drive and all) here.

in a 2D world with a 2D waifu :3

why did you delete your earlier post and posted the same thing again? kek

>computer and traveling

I still don't know what's the point of including the word computer there kek

>are you the same user who said he earns 500 $ in some other thread?

Nope, I'm still a broke ass student, I have family in France and pretty much every time I go there they take me to know some parts from Europe. Also traveling to Europe is not as expensive as people might think, my country might be a third world one but it is still a very expensive place to live in and do touristic stuff, so european traveling expenses do not feel THAT bad.

>computer and traveling

I still don't know what's the point of including the word computer there kek

>are you the same user who said he earns 500 $ in some other thread?

Nope, I'm still a broke ass student, I have family in France and pretty much every time I go there they take me to know some parts from Europe. Also traveling to Europe is not as expensive as people might think, my country might be a third world one but it is still a very expensive place to live in and do touristic stuff, so european traveling expenses do not feel THAT bad.

My autism, you wouldn't understand.

it's okay my salvaboo. you'll get better one day

Portugal

r u the salvador of america

For the most part, yes.

Looks like some places at our Far East

Nigger what?

well he probably thought that you shouldn't afford a computer because of a place you live in, lol

that's really nice, it's actually really cheap if you have someone to stay at for free. I am going to travel in a week myself and a hostel alone will cost 400 € for 3 weeks, but I probably won't spend more than 800 €, so if you have a place to stay, bus and train tickets and other entertainment are quite cheap

kek

You can find similar places on the Northwest Coast of Washington State

>well he probably thought that you shouldn't afford a computer because of a place you live in, lol

That's some very low energy banter then, specially coming from chile kek

>I am going to travel in a week myself and a hostel alone will cost 400 € for 3 weeks, but I probably won't spend more than 800 €, so if you have a place to stay, bus and train tickets and other entertainment are quite cheap

See this is pretty much the same prices you would get here if you stayed at a descent hostel (just change the "€" symbol to the "$"). Fuck living here senpai

There are tons of places in Brazil that look like that 2bqf. This one is in my city

looks like italy

:)

Autists do not belong in this land, I shall sail to Europe in the near future and join my beloved European neets. That's were I belong.

Hawaii

r u white

google.com/maps/@43.3038538,17.0063112,3a,75y,225.66h,85.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sBjzDB7wL1TmzCSco8wYpLw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Anywhere with hilly coasts i guess.

Dreams

Curly hair so no :^)

where in france is this?

;_;

I'll banter harder the next time

well, because the pic is the area around enoshima, it would be japan.
lots of animes have their setting in the region too.

youtu.be/6LVpZroL-tA?t=145

Cagnes-sur-mer

That kind of geography is only found on the ring of fire. Maybe New Zealand brothers have it too.

btw, are you real japonés or davido?

Plenty of small villages in Italy look like that.

yep, that's possible

real

Calla animal

boring cunt

and shits blown up in anime
ive actually walked around it before

That looks very similar to southern Galicia in Spain. Use google street view and roam around Nigran or Baiona.

Not at all. The pacific ocean is very different, hence the waves.

What waves are you talking about

japan ;)

The white washes on that pic are depictions of waves. Have you ever seen the pacific?

it probably IS
tracing and all that

Pedazo de weebo que resultaste ser animal

just google-earth kamakura and see hilly neighborhoods alongside the pacific, that's where the anime is set.

This is my last post. We're done lads. Bolivians have us sorrounded. Mates are all down but me and the cap. We are making a final charge. If I make it through the captcha, wish us luck.

I think if you toured up along the East coast you'd eventually find somewhere that looks like that.

i thought uncreative asian was a meme

can i keep your stuff?

that's an intentional thing. it's pretty common for anime producers to pick backgrounds from actual places, and fans visit there to look for referenced points. this game is often called 'seichi-junrei' (=pilgrimage), and have not small effect on regional economy.

ruce.blog5.fc2.com/blog-entry-3840.html

Trieste looks like that if you go up to the church area in San Giusto

that's really smart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portofino

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framura

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tellaro

>ywn never live in a comfy 90's anime town

That's the opposite of comfiness dumb nigger looks like a shithole

>90's

More like 00's anime town backbround

If you say so

Dagestan.

looks like my village

FPBP

how about this?

Plenty of small towns in Spain look like this. Good luck finding a job there that isn't sex worker tho.

anime

If I become a trap c-can I too?

you should go to Okinawa in Japan