Underrated drug thread

Underrated drug thread.
Any good alternative to weed, Sup Forums?
Does any of you have experience with jenkem?

>Be me 3 days ago
>Run out of weed, nowhere to get some
>Decide to give jekem a try
>Go to near sewage water canal and fill a one liter jar
>Lots of chunks of feces
>Add a little of my own piss
>cover jar with plastic bag and leave outdoor for 3 days
>stir the mix couple times every day

Did I do something wrong? I just drank more than one glass of it, but still feel nothing except some nausea and maybe a little dizziness, or idk if thats placebo...

Should I drink more?

Or how long do I have to wait to feel the effects? couldnt find any info

dude you were supposed to inhale the fumes.
you fucked up.

>inhale
naa how am i gonna snort a liquid, i dont wanna drown myself

what

I feel like i wanna puke, i feel weird i think its kicking in.

Sharing
I don't do drugs just used to traffic it.
Had some crazy experiences Would drive to FL. to a place called the village in chocolate city. buy a kilo for around 18k drive backup north get easy 35k. One time didn't want to make the trip. Heard about this Indian guy, Set it up drove to the middle of no where me a my buddy.
Bring 130k Get out at the spot guy comes up
Pulls gun I gave him the bag. My buddy at the front of my truck leaning on the hood. The guy
Turned his head of a second cause he heard something. My buddy cut his throat with a straight razor. Blood everywhere. Freaked out
Grabbed my bag of cash and GTFO. Get like 15 min away He looks at me and says "pull over at the wendys iam hungry" Jesus Christ what a night

this gotta be bait

any more stories?

Youre dying, good bye.

>Lots of chunks of feces
>Add a little of my own piss
wtf is your mental issue? who the fuck does this?
that is the most disgusting thing i have heard for a long time.
fuck, you are so nasty i hope you die

yea i do but some i wish to forget honestly
That being one of them

the one who wishes death upon someone for self desecration should have death wished upon them as well

>jenkem
gg - you are going to die. livestream?

This guy tried to make jet lmao

OP you literally just drank all sorts of pathogens that don't even belong to you.
You're a dead man "Typing".
Pics or this is BS.

lol

If anyone actually needs to know of any easily accessible alternatives to weed kratom is a pretty solid choice.

pic of jenkem with timestamp

this

>down 3 tablespoons of nutmeg and wait 3-4 hours.

>take 300mg-400mg of benadryl

>be or look 21 and by alcohol

OP here

proof? i didnt read any of that on google

Just puked like 4-5 times in a row.
Still no visuals.
This is starting to suk big time, i feel like shit

And here I thought people picking up roaches on the street were at an all time low

supposed to huff the fumes man....i mean i wouldnt do it all but you are not supposed to drink this waste....fuck man

Ketamine my friend. Shit is literally gods semen

Bad b8

ty for irrelevant made up story
Do you eat chocolate? I.e can you tell us about he time you stuck daffodils up your anus?

I like heroin a lot but the downside is being completely addicted and turning into a piece of shit. None of it really matters while high though.

>None of it really matters while high though
/addiction

Yep. It’s sad. Sure you can quit but quitting means facing reality. That’s scarier than being dopesick for some people.

Salvia

Hell yeah, kratom is a really good choice, also Salvia or pills

also krokodil, flakka and bath salts

You inhale the fumes you fucking noob peaple are going to read this and try drinking the stuff

Man I wish I could feel kratom still. It really is a miracle herb. Unfortunately I’ve jacked up my opiate receptors so much that kratom won’t touch me anymore.