/brit/

Fuck Islam edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uovc0TnLpRM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uum7szQGTRc
thesun.co.uk/news/3625746/innocent-people-were-murdered-specifically-because-jeremy-corbyn-and-john-mcdonnell-sucked-up-to-the-ira/
metro.co.uk/2017/03/23/isis-claims-responsibility-for-london-terror-attack-6529097/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you whitey

>Ariana Grande

Should have done them a favour and attacked before the concert

youtube.com/watch?v=Uovc0TnLpRM

Ah yes, cultural icons of the present day

"We may focus on the death of a few English children right now but I will forever more the real victims in Palestine who had very country given away to Jews by the British government" - Jeremy Corbyn

DON'T BLAME ALL MUSLIMS, SHITLORD

bad edition

youtube.com/watch?v=Uum7szQGTRc

Giggled

Reminder that white people and more specifically DRUMPF are directly responsible for this cry for help from the muslim community

all you had to do was listen

Ota Benga was a Congolese man, a Mbuti pygmy known for being featured in an anthropology exhibit at the Bronx Zoo in New York City.

In 1904, the noted American scientist W. J. McGee intended to display "representatives of all the world's peoples, ranging from smallest pygmies to the most gigantic peoples, from the darkest blacks to the dominant whites" to show what was commonly thought then to be a sort of cultural evolution.

When Benga arrived at the zoo, he was allowed to roam the grounds freely. He became fond of an orangutan named Dohong, "the presiding genius of the Monkey House", who had been taught to perform tricks and imitate human behavior.

Benga spent some of his time in the Monkey House exhibit, and the zoo encouraged him to hang his hammock there.

After protest, he was released to the custody of Reverend James M. Gordon. Several years later, the outbreak of World War I stopped ship passenger travel and prevented his returning to Africa.

He committed suicide in 1916 at the age of 32.

Just part of daily life. Bury head in the sand. ban concerts and have them performed over VR headsets.

If we permaban the sheeds then what will we argue about besides tripfags and tim's yt?

Who are you voting for /brit/?

The party that allows government to control and regulate what is said online, or the party that isn't publicly declaring what their immigration policy will be?

Bomb Manchester will ya? I'll show you jihadists what Manchester is all out!
*bums ISIS*

>because they're here rn

literally no, only the bourgeois ones are here

and obviously they have no reason to adopt such an extreme ideology as socio-ecomonic factors don't apply to them.

thesun.co.uk/news/3625746/innocent-people-were-murdered-specifically-because-jeremy-corbyn-and-john-mcdonnell-sucked-up-to-the-ira/

>toil begins in 125 minutes

Well thank (((God))) for that

>Saxons
>Innocent

I agree. We should let more Muslims into Britain. That way they'd feel more at home and be less likely to commit acts like these.

Fuck Athiests are stupid

Gangnam style has 2.847 BILLION views on YouTube

Mad

Let's say he made $2/1000 views

That's nearly $5 MILLION just from a single youtube video

Mad

Mad

or how about we stop destroying their homes and countries for their oil?

Worst thing about this is how the left go into their somber mode and we hear poetic speeches.
You'd swear these people enjoy acting all sad. They probably have a bank full of Hess speeches and quotes to bring out

>tfw pre-toil preparation labour begins in 40 minutes

They don't make that much

Edgy

Rick Astley made about $2 from 100,000,000 views.

>working from home today
>hungover and don't even want to open my laptop

Turns out there's a good reason I have to go into the office every day, I can't be trusted without supervision

at last, somebody said it

I don't want to hate anymore lads
My parents have been especially impacted by the changing tides of culture and demography over the past decade. My mom drinks every night now and complains about terrorism and immigrants. I've heard her talking about George Soros on a few occasions too. She used to be happy and full of energy.
And every time I see a full burqa woman in my city, I get angry and stay in angry thought tangents for hours afterwards. And the Somalis in my condo's neighbourhood have doubled or tripled over just the past 5-10 years.
How can I be happy

that comes after a 10 minute period of dread of having to get out of the bed.

>Belgium: enriched
>Germany: enriched
>England: enriched
>France: enriched

>Netherlands: HAHAHA fuck all

literally a first world country surrounded by 3rd world warzones

hello there reddit

Youtubers are fucking loaded, Pewdiepie is worth over £100m now

Mummy May will win the election now no problem, no one besides students will vote for Corbyns soft policies.

If I had to pick just two countries to save in Europe, it would be England and the Netherlands
Good luck dutchbro

Don't you have Turks chimping out rn?

le epic weed man's tolerance of minorities will make sure nothing bad happens to your country :^)

not long till the Americans go to sleep

>If I had to pick just two countries to save in Europe, it would be England and the Netherlands
>Good luck dutchbro

I'd be willing to vote for the tories just to see the farce of their internet 2.0

their reasoning for hating the west goes far beyond that or even the settlement of Israel, they say as much themselves.
its less the physical attacks as much as the "spiritual" ones where they feel as if western culture is corrupting people in the middle east from the pure faith, and the Islamists need to purify them through violent repression and killing those who have become too corrupt.
and all the oil producers are our allies so its hardly that cut and dry.

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US
THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US
THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US
THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US
THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>that 30 minute pre-dread worry as you wake up but the alarm hasn't gone off just yet

yeah but thats the turks natural state, i mean its shit but it sure as hell beats them exploding

So it begins

>there has been an explosion in X
>its a SUSPECTED terrorist attack
>it was a terrorist attack
>the attacker was unknown
>the attacker was Assam Al Mubarak
>Assam Al Mubarak was believed to be of Islamic faith
>Assan Al Mubarak was a bad Muslim. He went to nightclubs.
>Assam Al Mubarak shouted Allahu Akbar
>Assam was mentally ill

We are currently on stage 2; it's only a suspected terrorist attack

>mum drops by with my baby niece in a beautiful silver cross pram
>said she took little baby to the park to show her off in her nice new pram
>park was full of gangs of immigrant men staring at her, so she hurried out of there
Yep. And tell it to these lefties, they'll call you a liar, a racist, a bigot. Like they've been there.

>they
>us
you're the one doing the diving m8

>Good luck dutchbro

stay strong britbros

>out drinking last night
>labour begins at 8 sharp
>4 hours sleep
Ahhh yes

shouldnt have created israel lads xx

No one cares enough about the netherlands
France England Germany are important countries and Belgium has Brussels.
these attacks are precious, can't be wasted on irrelevant countries

you're literally speaking about 0.001% of "muslims" there.

But its happening

>DEATH COUNT HAS BEEN UPDATED TO 22
gonna take 22 shots in honor lads

goodnight spackers

Don't give a shit about future roasties getting their just dessert.

hope you aren't a caretaker at the MEN lad

there's no denying that

They don't make that much per view

Not like we had much choice. THe Jews had caused two world wars to get what they wanted, we couldn't really afford a third now that (((they))) had created nukes

>What's important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.
>The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam. Even if you were to pay jizyah and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation, we would continue to hate you.

Dunno what that is pal

Leaving for work in 10 minutes

Normies BTFO

Most artists make more from vinyl sakes than YouTube views

my favorite sports team won today, lads

Ban concerts. Have them performed via VR headsets.

You used it wrong

alri eliot

rubbish

they may not all want to blow us up, but they all hate western culture and ideals. the middle east should be walled up on all sides and left to rot with their purity

Old Shep was a Border Collie, who – after seeing the coffin of his master loaded onto a train in Fort Benton, Montana in 1936 – maintained a vigil at the station for six years.

Shep was showing up for each incoming train to see if his master would be getting off/

The station employees took care of Shep and he lived in and around the station.

He was run over by a train on January 12, 1942. It is he simply did not hear the train until it was too late, and he slipped off the rail.

A few days later, Shep's funeral was attended by nearly everyone in Fort Benton.

wouldnt ISIS have already claimed the attack if he were part of ISIS?

on the other hand it was a suicide attack, it literallly cannot have been anything other than a muslim

occupational hardship at first light

wish ribena wasn't too autistic to go to concerts

So did mine

Ackbar FC 59 - 0 Grande United

Mainstream youtube artists don't really upload their own content and collect ad sense, that's the difference between a pop star and someone like Pewdiepie. There's a whole different system through Vevo.

The IRA used to blow up stuff in the north west, it could be them

right ok, maybe I won't use a made up statistic HOWEVER:

>they hate us
>we should combat this by hating them as well

'no'

shouldnt have left the EU lads xx

Trying too hard

I don't want to hate anyone lads. I'm not a hateful person. I've been friends with Muslims.
But I'm increasingly thinking that Islam needs to go. It's too much, and too scary.

Why can't people just get along without feeling the need to butcher each other over delusions?

metro.co.uk/2017/03/23/isis-claims-responsibility-for-london-terror-attack-6529097/

>Mainstream youtube artists don't really upload their own content and collect ad sense, that's the difference between a pop star and someone like Pewdiepie. There's a whole different system through Vevo.

gas all mudslimes

*posts something sad and shows solidarity*

190nonce makes absolutely woeful posts, wish he'd fuck off

Can yanks ever just fuck off with the ira wank? No one wants to hear your inane bit you plastic cunts

man i HATE islam, they killed ariana grande

Hate pakis. Love England

if youse listened this wouldn't have happened, simple as

Love pints

It wasn't a real terrorist attack if it didn't get ISIS seal of approval. Move along lads nothing to worry about. Non news story.

NORTHERNERS BTFO
WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

WATCHING BBC NEWS ABSOLUTELY HOWLING

Wouldn't know, have my filter put into effect on every tripfag at first sight.

dutch people are a minority in the major cities

wish people would stop virtue signaling and pretending they care about people they've never met

>we should combat this by hating them as well

what's the alternative, stand by while more kids get blown up?