Feels thread

Feels thread

Ill start,
My dad is 45 this year and hes been struggling really bad with a long history of alcoholism and the bipolar certainly doesnt help. he hasnt called in 5 months now and supposedly for the first 2 moths he was living out of his car outside a liquor store. after a while supposedly he was taken in by a friend of a friend of a friend but after a week was kicked out because he wont stop drinking and got violent. since then he hasnt been seen or heard from by anyone and has fucked off to god knows where. it feels bad man bc due to the bipolar disorder he cant admit that he has a problem and wont check himself into rehab or even see a doc about it because hes a clever man and is bigger than the booze or whatever the fuck hes decided to tell himself. because he has disconnected his phones and run away there is actually nothing i can do and it hurts. if he keeps this shit up, which he will, it sadly wont be a surprise to find out that he has died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rhy1Kb6FkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last week, November 11th, veterans day
Having dinner at chillies with my parents because mom was in the air force so free meal
Get a snap chat from my friend of police cars outside her work
Someone shot in the building next to her work

Next day look into the matter. The shooting was at a children's play place and allegedly what happened was the owners husband ran in, shot her in front of their two kids and about 60 other people (apparently there was a birthday party there too)
And drove home and shot himself

Hear about shootings all the time and never thought it would happen here because we live bum fuck no where

Find out there's a gofundme for the woman's kids and I donate a bit

Seriously (and a lot of people on here are not) Al-user Family Groups. You didn’t cause his disease. You can’t control it. And you can’t cure it. You can live your life happy joyous and free. And if he dies, it’s never your fault.

thanks user,
i also have to try to stay away from excessive drinking and any drug use because i have mental health issues and severe alcoholism on both sides of my family

Japanese

How does one deal with onitis?

Liberal cucks consider this a mass shooting.

My wife just left me last week. We weren't married for long, but I am fucked.

I have been calling into work all the time and some level of drunk, constantly. I have been seriously considering killing myself. Not like that thought you have, "fuck this sucks, if I would just kill myself I wouldn't have to deal with it." I've passed that point and am thinking about how to do it, logistically. Do I want to be found with my brains blown out? Should I clean my house first? Can I just make it look like I disappeared? I just really don't want to cause any pain to those around me. Suicide just spreads your pain around to everyone that loves you. Even knowing that, I can't convince myself that living is the best option for me. I am relatively young and have money(not mommy and daddy), but I haven't been paying my bills or going to school since she left. I can't fucking do anything. My life is falling apart around me due to my fucking crippling depression. I am fucking insane now.

Earlier today a few men knocked on my door to offer me a turkey for thanksgiving. I politely declined because I don't need it and they should give it to someone that does. When they initially knocked on my door, I was just sitting at my computer, drinking whiskey, intending on killing myself once I got drunk enough.

I was at a fucking low point, just drinking to get drunk so I can finally have the courage to do it, then KNOCK. Their kindness felt so good to me. It was like the world, or God or whatever, decided to throw me a bone. It was out of a fucking movie.

But having those men be so good and wholesome to a stranger really fucked me up. They left and I just cried for probably an hour. I really needed that positivity in my life. As in my life probably would not have continued if they hadn't suddenly showed up at my door with their kindness. It was like a beautiful thing just popped out of nowhere. Fuck. Its all so beautiful to me. I haven't really experienced beauty in a long time.

You can make the argument that charity is a somewhat selfish act in the heart of the giver, which I can agree with to an extent. Giving to others for the purpose of getting that sweet, feel good dopamine release might be selfish in itself, but it can equal out to a net positive for you and those around you. Whatever your own motivations are, if it results in increasing the happiness or quality of life of other humans, it doesn't matter why you do it.
While I didn't accept the turkey itself, they made me seriously think about, and consider the happiness of others because of the huge impact our 30 second interaction had on me.

Early 20's, no direction in life. Living with my father ever since he was diagnosed with cancer a few years back. He's in remission now but it'll come back in another few years. Feeling like I need to go on an adventure to ward off the feeling of stagnation I'm dealing with. On the other hand, I recognize the importance of roots and having a solid place to lay my head and stay warm. Most likely just need to get laid to raise my ambition level and power through the winter months. Despite being a redeemed neet, I feel for my neet brothers. Don't get too hard in yourselves guys; I quit playing Diablo 2 at 17 to score my first gf, don't play vidya at all these days. Life sucks all the same. Occasionally drugs or good sex fill the void, but once you're a neet, you'll always be on the outside looking in.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rhy1Kb6FkU

I've had some fairly ducked shut happen to me with regard to my past partner. It leaves you broken if circumstances are harsh, leaving you in shock and despair. You will find that as the black clouds clear, you gain new perspective on the beauty of the universe and even love. Embrace the challenge and find beauty

So go out and spread that feeling to other people it feels even better bro, and it’s something worth living for. I’m sorry to hear about your wife but it’s all gonna be ok mate. I’m 6 months when you’re feeling less shit you’ll be happy you opted to stay in this world

> Left school at 16 due to stress.
> All my "friends" stop talking to me, some deleted me on social media even though I wasn't posting anything
> Went into a bubble until I was 18 where i just did nothing, went nowhere and spoke to nobody. Meanwhile the friends who didn't unfriend me are posting pictures of them at parties and finishing school etc.
> Mum cheats on Dad, moves in with a guy only a few years older than me.
> Finally try to change my life, get a job a few days after I turn 18.
> People at work seem genuinely cool and friendly, look forward to hanging out after work.
> After a few weeks it appears nobody goes out with friends from work so I'm not fazed, just having human interaction at work is fine
> Later find out people DO go out, I'm just not invited
> Stay there for 2 1/2 years.
> Left as I found a better paying job
> Friends from work cut me off and unfriend me
> HATE new job. Expected to do all the work and deal with all the phonecalls without being told what to do. Can't ask what to do as owner is never there and it's "my job" to know what to do
> Walk out and tell them to keep that months paycheck
> Haven't had a job since. Planning on being cliche and "restarting" my life at new year.

Admittedly compared to most peoples stories it's nothing, but it's all I know. Another thing that bothers me is all of the things that went wrong ARE my fault, but at the time of doing them, I didn't know the results would be the way they are.

TLDR; Left school young, no friends, no job.

Ive just finished school and have been diagnosed with depression and i guess thats kinda making it hard to decide what to do with my life. I have a good paying job and am starting to save to move out but dont know where i would go and have no friends willing to move out aswell.

>My dad is 45
wtf how old are you?

Republic retards don't see it as a problem

>ducked
>phoneposting

Yeah man, I've been through a few break ups. One of 5 years and another of 2. This time is different because I rewired my brain to expect a life with this woman. I didn't prepare myself for what it would be like to not wake up next to her. Not having kids with her. To not buy groceries with her. To be alone in my big life decisions. I built my entire life around her, and now she's gone everything is a fucking joke.

I can logically rationalize how everything will be okay. She isn't taking my shit, I have a good job and I'm almost done with my masters degree. If I would just not be a depressed faggot everything will be okay. I just keep drinking, having weird fucking mood swings, I can't find my center again. Its only been a few weeks and I intellectually know I haven't ruined my life, but I have created so many more problems for me to deal with by being a piece of shit faggot.

Its like nothing matters anymore, though

My dad is 65 and 2 weeks ago he downed a bottle of liquor. I heard him banging around in the kitchen and yelling out but i just thought he was drunk. hell ive been there too. Turns out he started puking pure blood all over the floor and on his bed. My mom didnt tell me till a few days ago. I think my dad is trying kill himself and is afraid of becoming a senile old man. I don't blame him but i the same time i kind of hate him for that. Getting old isn't for pussies,

Getting old is hard, man. I'm just 27 and I don't necessarily feel like, "oh fuck I'm getting old," but I'm getting subtle signs that my life is temporary.

Does your dad have a drinking problem? Like, is this an isolated event, or does he always get super drunk?

Just be there for him, I am experiencing the same thing with my aging parents. When I was younger I would ask, "can I have X when you die?" and now I cringe that I ever said something so insensitive, reminding them of their mortality. What a fucking faggot I was to say something like that.

Being an emotional support isn't easy, you find yourself saying age old memes that everyone has said and heard before. Just try to specifically help him, try to really be there mentally for him. He will appreciate it.

I'd like to add that while being emotional support for someone isn't easy, but you need to really know this is much harder for them than it is you. I have been in very tough times before and greatly appreciate those that were there for me, because now I'm a little older and experienced and realize that role isn't an easy one. But it is nothing compared to those who are truly experiencing pain. Their pain is so real and everlasting, and if you love them you need to do whatever you can to help them. They are hurting now more than you are helping them through it.

I just feel like running away. I don't want to find him dead. Yeah he's an alcoholic and he lies to his doctor. He doesn't want to get better and i feel bad cause im starting to resent him.

OP here, I really wish that I were able to contact my dad and be a help to him but there is nothing I can do at all. That's what really sucks

Sounds like my life

Just be there for him, man. How old are you?

You will be a stronger person in the long run if you can help your family bear their sadness. It fucking sucks, but like I said his pain is much greater than yours when you are an emotional support. You don't know what its like to get old. I don't either. I can just see older people looking their own mortality in the face and don't really understand how it feels, I just know it is absolute pain.

Im 28 and the youngest in the family. I'll bring this up when the family is together on thursday. Yeah we can be there for him but that's the thing with addiction. You know the consequences but still do it.