If you drink, but you don't smoke

If you drink, but you don't smoke,

Give me 5 GOOD REASONS you should drink but you shouldn't smoke.

Protip: You fucking can't

Because alcohol is actually good, weed is just pointless as a drug

Unless I smoke weed for a couple days in a row and keep doing it I become really paranoid, antisocial (which I already am) and have increased anxiety about life. Which is exactly the opposite effect which I'd want - a relaxing, soothing experience

I don't feel the need to become a daily stoner so I can enjoy weed when I can just not smoke

I like people who drink and I don't like people who smokes

you sound stupid as fuck op

Gimme 5, I want 5 reasons

you only need one good reason: preference.

1. Drinking is more broadly socially accepted
2. Drinking is legal in more places than weed
3. Drinking makes you social as opposed to introspectative
4. There are a lot more choices when it comes to alcohol than weed (different beers, wines, spirits)
5. Drinking isn't bad for your lungs

There you go. 5 reasons. No reason not to do both however

Not everybody likes weed retard. Just because you're underage and just discovered it for the first time and think it's awesome because you have never gotten high before. Doesn't mean everybody likes it

smoking is illegal in some paces
drinking is is a bigger part of American culture
drinking is more fun
drinking will get you laid.
some jobs drug test for pot

Weed and cigarettes smell like shit.

Been there done both many times. It gets old if you actually start to grow up a bit eventually.

Yeah youre that one annoying kid at parties

Smoking weed makes me paranoid and gives me extremely bad anxiety like something really bad is about to happen

Same and I think it is only relaxing for stupid people.

take some anti-anxiety medicine then aaduhailuhsaiuahdaui

It becomes relaxing once you get a tolerance. It did for me. Until then I just get really insecure and feel bad trippy

shit tolerance

shit weed

Can't get a clearance if you smoke.

actually this is like high school kid level baby tolerance

weed raises my anxiety, alcohol lowers it.
x5

idiot doesn't know fake piss

i had a dependance problem with weed because of, basically, how harmless and non addictive it is (and for all you dumbasses, dependance =/= addiction)

alcohol on the other hand i have this mentality that alcohol CAN get me hooked and should REALLY only be used in moderation because i DO have something to lose, if that makes sense. i don't have the liberty of being able to quit whenever if i let it get out of hand

Why bother though. Don't you just find it kind of boring at that point? I'd rather take a small dose of LSD. Way more fun and interesting. Weed is a combo of paranoid and zzzzzzzzzzz.

that's cause alcohol is like dope for anxiety and people who use weed for anxiety seem to get better about it in the long run cause it causes you to think about shit in different ways, which can make you anxious at first, but later lead to better outcomes...

Smoking weed isn't a party

This

1) It's not illegal.
2) It's cheaper
3) It's more entertaining
4) There are places I can go to hang out with people and do it.
5) The people doing it are more interested in putting my penis in their mouths than the people not doing it.

if you dont smoke pot often when you do it you look like an autist, plus sometimes i feel like crap with marijuana, like 1 in 10 times i would get paranoid as fuck and have like a 2 or 3 day hungover

i'm not that guy, but your statement was totally irrelevant.

Good luck getting fake piss into the cup while the doctors standing right there. It's not a mail order test you fuckhead

i like my lungs clean of carcinogens.

I don't really smoke it anymore. It was fun when I was in my teens now it just skips right to the lazy and unmotivated stage right off the bat. And also uneasy an paranoid.

but does no 5 matter at all when drinking is bad for your liver

also im pretty sure theres more strains of marijuana than types of alcohol.

I do smoke you dumb big boy bitch, come fucking fight me in a scrapyard you bitch ass ho.

A few drinks on the weekends won't harm your liver as much, comparatively, unless you neck a bottle of whiskey every like 3 days.

That's easy, see when you drink it goes to you liver and filters out through the liver like its suppose to. But with lung and the bring their is no filtering just high until you not anymore. for more insite about how the body works go talk to your local Representative about keeping Net Neutrality alive.

If you don't the big ISP companies will take away your weed threads and make you pay to watch anti weed propaganda.

I get drunk, my feelings aren't just amplified and I get skitzed out

I won't go to jail

I don't have to move out of state or deal with some shady motherfucker to satisfy my need

I don't have to fucking smoke

I have nothing to hide

Don't get me wrong I was a pot head growing up. That's the thing. I grew up.

Totally. I hate that shit. It's like a big dose of boredom and uneasiness. End up waiting for the stupid shit to wear off.

Lolol take that shit to /x/

>comedy gold

I have a be good job that drug tests often. Also, weed makes me shy and reclusive.

Lmao retard doesn't know about the fake dick.

Does your doctor try to suck your penis too?

There are still bars in the US where you can smoke, gamble and ....
rape

>Lmao retard doesn't know about the fake dick.
Lmao retard doesn't know about the urine temperature

Nigger

This, and you can actually keep a job instead of losing it from random drug testing. Tired of the whole "weed is so much better, fuck drinking" from people that really have no lives whatsoever

you shouldn't do either

1. I get drug tested at work
2. I get drug tested at work
3. I get drug tested at work
4. I get drug tested at work
5. I get drug tested at work

>needs a new job

Who the hell do you work for, the fucking CIA?

They usually temperature test it to make sure it's body temperature. Another precaution to prevent cheating

Kys shill

Last time I smoked weed my brain broke.

Try a different strain

Weed is for faggots.

1. Retard reason
2. same retard reason
3. Sometimes
4. go fucking kill yourself or dont do it because i will look bad if you do
5. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Okay easy.

1. Weed is legal here
2. My friends drink
3. I dont like smoking of any kind
4. I enjoy the feeling of being drunk
5. I can easily buy alcohol

There are hundreds of marijuana strains, much more than all the different types of alcoholic drinks.

Smoking makes me cough, drinking doesn't.

I don't like coughing.

It still damages your liver, same for your kidneys, bladder, stomach and more importantly your brain.

Weed also affects your kidneys and brain. Depending on how it is ingested it can damage your liver too.

Smoking also affects your mouth and throat.

Because stoners are bad at English.

That is a terrible "reason". OP is asking for the justification of your preference.

Your response is as retarded as saying I like yellow because it is yellow.

All these salty mother fuckers god damn.

I donno. Beer is good.

Dude wow. I never thought of it that way. Great rebuttle and compelling arguements!

hell i love weed but dude alcohol is cheap and readily available. and some jobs still drug test. so for people who dont live in green states there are still plenty of reasons to not smoke weed.

This place has turned to shit.

So i can keep a job you nigger

Having a job.