Why isn't Spain liked here?

Why isn't Spain liked here?

Everyone is larping as germanics, jerking off to german and scandinavian history, but no one gives a shit about one of the most important countries of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Price_Revolution
samuelhawley.com/imjinarticle3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rocroi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dun liek spen

I'm Spain

Im
Spen

NOSOTROS

DELETE THIS

ERAMOS

i lks spen

I serv spen nation

i love spain

REYES

I miss spen

pay denbts, Hiszpania

Everything besides castile and al-Andaluse is bratty good.

now we are irrelevant and bankrupt with huge unemployment

The biggest mistake in our history, since this retard, spain is a shithole

I find King Charles II to be fascinating

Americans shitting and europeans eating their shit

w-why?

Biggest retard in Spain's history

>Sup Forums
>doing anything but despising german and scandinavian history
Hello newfag

WTF I love Poland and hate Russia now

NOSOTROS

BYŁ

How could anyone like disgusting papists?

>spaniards
>papists

>mfw protestantcucks never sacked rome

bump for Spain

Tercios were badass.

eh, I disagree
I mean, Spain was relevant for some time in history, but only because they happend to be in the ideal geographical position for colonialisation.
Once real countries like France or Britain enter the colonialisation race, Spain and Portugal had no chance

Yeah, that's why the colonial portuguese empire lasted for longer and why in 1810 the spanish empire was larger than ever. And btw, the spanish colonies were extremelly well administrated. The problem of Spain was in Europe due the religion wars the Habsburgers foreced us to fight and provoked the collapse of our local economy.

I think your problem was your backward political structure.
All the gold you stole from the New World, you didn't use it to improve the living conditions of your population, instead it went right into the pockets of your corrupt upper class, causing a huge inflation in Spain.
England, on the other hand, had a more egalitarian society, where much more people benefited from the new world riches, enabling them to start the industrial revolution

>When you have no idea what you are talking about, but you had some decent grades in high schools history class and read some dank memes on the internet

Nice

lel

its a shame that you take everything so personally and don't want to discuss this topic
Anyways, the things I posted are not something I just made up, those are well documented historical facts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Price_Revolution

spaniards were too lazy, too busy bullying other ppl and considered working for pleb. When the industrial revoultion came they got fucked.

just kidding. I've already been to spen, love the country and the people (although they can be a bit rude sometimes)

Just imagine if we were as hard working as the germans. The whole planet would speak spanish.

samuelhawley.com/imjinarticle3.html

>On April 20, 1586, in the recently established Spanish colony of Manila in the Philippines, representatives of the church, military, crown, and citizenry met to discuss the conquest of China.

Tfw you will never marry into a Spanish citizenship

No mate this is quite simple, you say bullshit and I will call you on said bullshit, im not even the same spaniard, look at the ip counter but, like he said before me the spanish empire reached its height (in landmass) at the end of the 18th century, our economy had been stabilized a century before then thanks to Charles II reign, yeah the retarded guy.

Most """intelectuals""", like you that have no reak historical knowledge, like to overblow the devaluation of the spanish economy by the american gold, without realizing that the spanish empire went on for another century after that.

Conclusion, yes the devaluation hurt us, but it didnt kill the spanish empire.

Gay marriage is allowed there.
I wish i wasn't such an ugly russian subhuman.

Yeah, ironically even the Spanish Inquisition had fairier trials than most civil courts in Europe.

Spain has almost no presence here, nobody gives a fuck about Sup Forums, English is hard and all that

delete this

Probably because the Spanish here rarely have anything positive to say in regards to their country.

>spanish empire reached its height (in landmass) at the end of the 18th century
that literally means nothing. Claiming a bunch of uninhabited land doesn't make you a superpower. Just ask Australia

>without realizing that the spanish empire went on for another century after that
After you lost your Armada in 1588, you stopped beeing a great power. Britain and France fought for dominance, you were just a side player.

And it all happend because you had a backwards society with zero social mobility, preventing a wealthy Spanish middle class.
Instead, you had huge corruption and all the gold went directly into the pockets of your nobility

>rarely have anything positive to say in regards to their country.
Is what we do better, talk about how bad Spain is, just figure when we travel and see all the other countries

>After you lost your Armada in 1588
After we lose our armada the english try to do the same to us and also lost their armada too, Spain was the first world country till 1760, when France surpass us, England was relevant only from 1730 and the first world power from 1880 to 1930 you illiterate kraut piece of shit

>Spain didnt have a navy after the Armada invencible
Ok, you are baiting. Here have another (you) for the laughs.

If you are serious look up the Jenkings ear war

Spain is probably the best european country overall.
No migrants problem (unlike in italy), quite rich and really safe, and of course a great climate and beautiful people.
If i could choose i'd rather be a middle class in spain than upper class in some norway.
You spanish guys here who always complain don't realise how lucky you actually. And i bet the unemployment crisis you are talking about is extremely exaggerated.

All the gold went into the pockets of the mercenaries or lenders like the Fugger family. But the retarded foreign policy of the Habsburgers forced Spain to fight England, France, Holland, Portugal, Catalonia, Turkey, Sweden and the protestants. Add all the effort administrating the colonies and dealing with the barbary piracy. No nation on this planet could end harmless economically considering Spain basically invented the sovereign default.

Just for example, he guy in charge of controlling the dutch revolt send letters to Spain saying he didn't have a single coin and was forced to live on charity.

Fugger? Hmm, sounds like a German name to me
How comes Spain didn't have its own rich merchants?
Maybe because it was a backward country with no middle class, where the nobility took all the spoils from new world exploitation for themselves?

You are delusional if you think Spain was still relevant by the time of the 7-year-war

>Jenkings ear war
Stop with the Lezo obsesion
this is what the english did after our Armada

Its not about blas de lezo, is about beating a major naval power in a 1v1 conflict when spain was, according to our german autist, in shambles.

>still relevant by the time of the 7-year-war
yes was only the biggest empire on earth, just ...

>How comes Spain didn't have its own rich merchants?

Jews were expelled and afaik Habsburgers just asked money to italian and austrian bankers, you know, Charles was the HRE emperor and sheit

The hilarious thing about the english armada was that they didn't even have to fight a navy and were completely destroyed and they lost more ships when there wasn't any storm to save the day.

British and Spanish were the biggest empires in our history, you cannot change that,Hans

How many people speak german and how many people speak spanish and portuguese?
Sorry but germanistan is doomed

once again, declaring that a bunch of land inhabited by natives (which you don't even control properly) is part of your empire doesn't actually make you powerful.

Expelling Jews is just another proof of how backwards and intolerant Spain was.

>Hans

He sounds too uneducated to be german. Probably some butthurt alamanci.

We do have immigrants but they are mostly in check. A majority of immigrants are from Latin America, who speak our language, enjoy our culture and share our values - I bet anyone would trade 30 Latin-American immigrants for every Muslim in a heartbeat. Plus, our Muslims are not completely isolated in sharia ghettos. In fact, all Islamic terror attacks have been thwarted since we got the train bombs, and that's due to the fact that Muslims here cooperate with the police and rat out their brothers in faith, unlike French or British Muslims. Still, many of them are religious and there is a way to go until they become meme Muslims like your Tatars and Azeris.

Jews were the ones that allied with the muslims in 711. They were lucky they weren't slaughtered.

>200 year since we leave,
All of them speak spanish and worship catholicism, even that little chunk of Africa wich is Ecuatorial Guinea speak spanish only

>Expelling Jews is just another proof of how backwards and intolerant Spain was.
>see flag
lmao

But British Empire actually contributed to scientific and cultural advance of mankind.
They invented the modern parlimentary system, discovered Newtonian Mechanics and Evolution, started the Industrial revolution.

Meanwhile, Spain did nothing at all. Only opressed and exploited Mesoamerican natives, and all the gold went to the corrupt spanish nobility.

It is almost an insult to talk about British and Spanish Empire in the same sentance

>instead it went right into the pockets of your corrupt upper class
No, it went all to the pockets of German mercenaries, as Spain was fighting three fucking wars in the XVII century, one of them forced by the Habsburgs themselves

Once again Germany ruins everything

Because Empire happened.

It's too bad the revolt of the Comunidades de Castilla failed in kicking out the Habsburg. The retarded wars with France would have been aborted and we could have just in our peninsula minding our business and the new world giving absolutely zero fucks to whatever happens to germans and flanders.

Yeah, sure, it's German fault that Spain had a backward society were nobels had all the power, with no middle class at all

Spain and Portugal did nothing... all the trade routes and all the naval advance is nothing? not all is the industrial revolution, Spain and Portugal haven't contributed in the last 150-200 years, yes that's true, but say that all the previous was nothing is just retarded

That was 80% of Europe back then. Germany maybe had more of those because it was decentralised as fuck, England being the dominant power in an island is also a special case

Spain contributed literally nothing to enlightenment
Portugal at least had Sebastião de Melo. What did Spain have?

Germany is responsable for the deaths of more than 40+ million people in WWII and 10 million in WWI.
Funny how you talk about prosecution of jews when germans just exterminated them

Thats true but Russia was worse. And people put communism in a pedestal when Stalin's Holocast was ruthless, but since they killed their own people it appears less "evil" or entirely overlooked by history.

He is not even german. Ignore him.

In the XVII sure. In the XVI you germans (except the few elites and german-jew bankers) were the dirty poorfags compared to Spain though.

That's why half of the Tercios were composed of dirt poor german redneck mercenaries. Which were also the shittest, most undisciplined troops particularly prone to surrender/ fleeing the battlefield.

how is the ww2 history relevant to Spain beeing a backward shithole?

duh, because we didn't have the possibility to exploit meso-americans, like you had.
The prolem is not rich or poor, the problem is that spanish society had no social mobility. The thin noble upper class opressed everybody else.

As I matter of fact, I don't know why you defend them, cause if they won, you would be still a peasant with no rights

Hes an. Anti spaniard amglo judro troll, we spanish are the heroes of the world.
Spaon built built 26 universities in new world with first university in new wirld on 1551 then on every region universities were made so that the new land was as educated as europe and was more developed than vast majority if europe when rusdia got its first and britain got its second.

viva espanya!

>Which were also the shittest, most undisciplined troops particularly prone to surrender/ fleeing the battlefield.

kek, germans were always cowards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rocroi

>The German and Walloon tercios fled from the battlefield, while the Spanish remained on the field with their commander, repulsing four cavalry charges by the French and never breaking formation, despite repeated heavy artillery bombardment. Enghien then offered surrender conditions just like those obtained by a besieged garrison in a fortress.
>surrender conditions just like those obtained by a besieged garrison in a fortress

Yeah, spaniards were based as fuck even when they surrendered. Castelnuovo was another good example.

>Almost all of the Janissaries and 16,000 from the other Ottoman units were killed in the assault. According to rumor, Turkish losses amounted to 37,000 dead.

>enlightenment
Jovellanos, Jorge Juan, yes we have a few

>The thin noble upper class opressed everybody else.
That's common throughout Europe

yeah, considering it's working time in Germany and he is cucking himself on this thread

Jews are evil same as moors ehich is why we btfo of them, they were immoral theives and criminal people eho were inconpatible with a social society.

Go google first university in say germany russia or france, soain itself got its first university of salamanca in 1000ad

The university built

Yo soy espanol, espanol Yo soy

Well, technically the oldest one was the Cathedral of Seville in the 6th century.

>Isidore received his elementary education in the Cathedral school of Seville. In this institution, the first of its kind in Iberia, a body of learned men including Archbishop Saint Leander of Seville taught the trivium and quadrivium, the classic liberal arts.

University of higher learning was salamanca.

There was a fuckton of social mobility compared to anywhere else. And specially compared to Germany which was the paradigm of stratified society between rich princes and fucked up peasants.

In Spain anyone could make it by going to America. In Germany though, born a peasant, live a peasant, die a peasant. The only escape was becoming a soldier at the service of some local prince or foreign power and raze and loot your own country, which germans did pretty well in the 30 yrs war.

The cross of burgundy is the superior flag.

Awesome.

Here's more.
About the conquest of tunis
"Charles V, one of the most powerful men in Europe at the time, assembled a large army of some 30,000 soldiers, 74 galleys (rowed by chained Protestants[clarify] shipped in from Antwerp),[9] 300 sailing ships, the Santa Anna and Portuguese galleon São João Baptista, also known as Botafogo and the most powerful ship in the world at the time, with 366 bronze cannons to drive the Ottomans from the region"

"The São João Baptista (English: Saint John the Baptist), commonly known as the Botafogo (Spitfire), was a Portuguese galleon warship built in the 16th century, around 1534, considered the biggest and most powerful warship in the world at the time.

This ship could carry 366 bronze cannons, and had an artillery power of 1,000 tons. For this reason, it became known as Botafogo, meaning literally fire maker or spitfire in popular Portuguese."

Spain conquered conquered the rif and had the 2 richest cities en all afticq mena llatin america and almost all asia/eastern europe with ceuta and mellia.

Portugal integration/union with spain when?

Spanish wealth is portuguese wealth spanish soldiers are portuguese soldiers, one people one destiny and one nation, undividable, unconquerable, and the strongest, for fulfilling the union portugal should have special rights in spanish state in regards to taxes, infastructure, industry and such to develop it and modernize it for modetn misdion of Iberia expansion.

>rowed by chained Protestants[clarify] shipped in from Antwerp

Dutchies should be grateful to us desu. Hadn't it been for the complete rekt of Antwerp, Amsterdam and Dutchieland in general would have remained the land of cows and pig farms that it ever was.

Here's Fernando Álvarez de Toledo y Pimentel, also known as the "Iron Duke" or The Walking Dutch Genocide" as I like to call him.

based Hiszpania.

not many people know but Napoleon was actually Spanish

i luv spen
nopoleon was a mistek

Spain is a nonwhite shithole

Spain is a shitole

t. Jean Luc Garcia