If you're not letting people know about why Net Neutrality is important...

If you're not letting people know about why Net Neutrality is important, you're basically an accomplice to the death of the internet as you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netneutrality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b u m p

I agree, and the people who are unappreciative of net neutrality aren't right

all of Sup Forums think NN is cancer and obamas fault.

Good, then you SJW wont be able to spew your bullshit anymore

>all of Sup Forums think
Dubious claim.

Sup Forums's vocabulary has been entirely replaced with buzzwords at this point

Kill yourself, corporate shill.

The internet is already dead to corporations. Let it die create a new one.

Sup Forums's ability to consider anything but their inheritance has been entirely replaced with Folger's Crystals at this point.

You first, cuck

True, but possibly expensive.

>implying shilling for corporations isn't the worst sort of cuckoldry: to a maymay
no, no, women and children first

I am all for it but...
If they don't know about it by now they probably don't care.
My family is a bunch of conservative drones that still think it was Obamas attempt to own the internet or some dumb shit.
How do we get through to the willfully ignorant is the real question here (and for all of politics for that matter.)

>is for the death of net neutrality which removes free speech and charges your ISP for simple apps or websites
>calls others "cucks"

Lol

holy shit you are one uninformed motherfucker.

first of all, you ask them why the hell they would believe anything rich people tell them

enlighten us

no, you're just an shill with stock in comcast

theyre just gonna keep on doing it until it gets passed, so why bother?

Fuck me, Sup Forums is so dumb.

Its no worse than sites like YT and twitter or FB selectively censoring users, YT demonetizing users, Twitter pulling the verified status or banning users because they have right wing views while letting libs talk about raping and killing people.

Explain that all countries have been putting protection laws through and updating old ones to insure there isn't any loopholes to exploit?

The combination pretty much sucks though.

What a great argument.

The internet should follow the Chinese model, but with rules set with even less accountability.

Yay, finally government is out of the way of big business micromanaging ur data

Too bad all of you right wing faggots voted for trump. His bill will pass and we will all suffer because of it.

WHO DO I CALL AND WHAT DO I SAY WORD FOR WORD?

ikr right wing faggots should have obeyed Chuck Jewmer and voted for hillary, the real right wing candidate

change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netneutrality

Petition, let's do this, Sup Forumsros

>200,000
gonna need a lottttt more

true, but every bit helps, and it's already about 168,000, and just keeps going up

Fuck petitions, let's DDOS a nigga

>turn on stove
>forget I didnt get the kitchen pack with my utilities provider
>stove electricity is capped at 50W.

Literally what Ajit Pai wants to do with the internet

>turn on stove
>stove brand not affiliated with my utilities provider
>to use more than 1 heating element, please buy one of our sponsored stoves

>turn on electric kettle to make some instant noodles
>fuck it, i want coffee instead
>kettle snaps off
>didn't buy the hot beverage privilege pack from my utilities provider.

It's sad because it's already going to happen. No amount of signers on petitions will help. The two party system is fucked.

Why are you even on here cuck?

As in everyone in government?

i will enjoy watching yanks get absolutely shit on, especially conservatives that will scratch their monkey heads wondering where it went wrong.

If your ISP could control what you use your data for... that would basically give them full control of the internet as we know it.

What's up with the reddit spacing, r/the_donald?

REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE
>REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE
REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE REDDIT SAGE

Fuck off, faggot. Quit sucking on Trump's tits.

>Sup Forums toddler

Mobile app is confusing for my small brain

So you would just limit free speech to let them win? Get off your high horse. Every faggot on the internet should be educated on net neutrality, it’s the ONE things that we should all be able to unify behind. Fuck the the goddamn suits who want to limit the ONE thing America has going for it. Let’s fuck them up.

>Mobile app
>trading one cancer accusation for another

because rich people used to create jobs in America when their lives peaked

since then, rich people are only interested in becoming richer and convincing those folks that anyone who isn't well off is a government leech

WE MUST NOT FIGHT AMONGST OUR SELVES, WE MUST FIGHT THE ENEMY, THE STUPID SAND NIGGER TRYING TO TAKE AWAY NET NEUTRALITY!

Gotta start somewhere I guess. First time poster, long time lurker.

checked

BETTER DOWNLOAD ALL THAT GOOD SHIT RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU CAN BOYS

>implying millennials care about anything but capeshit movies and the walking dead

Fuck you. This hurts millennials as much as it does you, assuming you live in the US.

doesn't hurt me, I can afford high bandwidth unlike you soros scum

Maybe you can afford to pay for fast lanes and all of the extra packages that include sites that you visit. But do you really want to cough up that extra cash when you could continue using your internet as it is now? As a utility? I doubt it.

>I enjoy paying more for something than it's actually worth
The point when pretending to be a conservative for trolling purposes becomes easy to detect. Pathetic.

he's a poor boi playing make believe

No, I've been willing to pay more for an internet that communists can't post on for years. Finally Trump is making the dream a reality.

Adios communists, goto one of your beloved illegal immigrant countries and share your 1mbs of bandwidth with Pablo and the rest of the apartment block.

>he's forced to live in a state where illegal immigrants are common because he's too poor to move
KEK
literally no one else would care

let them eat cake

>being this desperate for (You)s
Your life must be absolute shit, kid.

>200k
Bruh.
2 fucking million is still nothing, 200K is no better than 0.
We are fucked.

The internet as I knew it already died with Napster, Limewire, WinMX, and the others.

>assuming you live in the US
If the US kills net neutrality, all other countries will soon follow. Half of the world are US cucks. Mainly Mexico.

>what are torrents and free streaming sites
It only got better. You don't hear me complaining that AOL doesn't give me free hours anymore.

Going to have to dig into the couch cousins to pay the internet bill next month, eh libtard?

Illegal Mexicans deported, liberals expelled from the internet. Truly the greatest president ever.

That's it. Keep repeating to yourself that your family isn't poor.