I want nudes.

nudes.

more

I see this thread every other day lol. Same girl

trips

every anything good?

Just a low res blowjob webm
Kinda sucks

yall niggers understand theres an entire thread of this indian bitch in the Sup Forums archives right? like 8 vids plus 50 something pics

oh shit, I'm out of this thread then and into the archives.

Post?

Roll

learn to do it yourself nigg. on the bright side, in the archives theres a 4shared file with all of her shit. OP is a nigg, not sure why he continues to bait yall every week

ROLL

Roll

Ah. Thanks guy

rolling

the real question is, when is OP gonna share her insta/fb?

sigh... roll I guess

rell

Why?

kek or check?

Roll

always nice to see new content of hers instead of waiting for OP to post these shitty bait threads. although i got the feeling he is just reposting old content, gotta check the folder real quick

Hmmm

She's private

good job team

thanks for jerking us OP

I have her followed

What I would do to her is force her to become an obedient house servant. Not a wife. A servant. At my beckon, she would approach and drop to her knees beside me like a pet. She would be my personal blowjob fairy, swallowing my cock whenever I so desired. She would be my stress relief toy, and I would stuff her with cum any time I felt the slightest inclination.

roll

Think she's swallowed a lot of cum?

rollll

If she hasn't its a shame because those lips would look so luscious glazed in cum. However, she would look really cute with ropes of cum all over her face.

Would you believe it if I said that she had a boyfriend with a 9 inch cock that she gave road head to?

i don't want to see pajeeta tho

I'd ask how good it was. If she is skilled enough to both get him to cum AND swallow it all down, preferably after showing him the cum in her mouth, then she would be a real catch.

Apparently he did. According to her roommate, she walked in on her getting fucked doggy style clutching the sheets too. Think she let him go bare?

rolllllllll

go

I hope so. A road head girl like that deserves to be ridden bareback and bred. Nothing beats the excitement of going through with doing it raw and letting your guy cum in you. Plus, getting to see soent cum leaking out of her afterward would be a lovely sight.

try

What freaky things do you think she did? For reference, that said boyfriend didn't go to the same uni as her, but apparently visited her every weekend. What do you think she did to have him visiting? so often

Anyone got a mega of the set?

Every week? Probably made herself into a at-hand cock warmer. Treated him to food and stay, and showered him with blowjobs. In a perfect world, she would be into being choked and pinned down. Maybe take multiple loads at a time before stopping, or just switching to her mouth until he was too tired to go on.

He used to visit every weekend, and sometimes they'd go out in his van all the time.

Roll

Then she probably got loud while fucking. Car sex is great. Turn the heater on when its cold, get some music going, maybe get high on something and pound her into the floor in the back. She could get as loud as she wanted.

roll

Overheard that her new boyfriend has 5 inch cock, think she misses the 9?

Roll

I bet so. Though itd be hot if they still smashed on the side. Chase down the 9 inch cock and ride it to sweet completion and let the 5 inch boy have sloppy seconds. Though watching her take all of a cock down at once is probably very satisfying.

roll

Wonder what else she did

Roll

rolling

I wonder if shed be down for a threesome. Either with another guy filling her holes at the same time, or another girl shed ride her man with. I'd love to see her with a cock in each hand, eyeliner running and a chest and face covered in their cum.

She seem the type to take lots of cock?

Holy shit those hips... with hips like those she would be up to the task. Im imagining five or six guys taking turns in her, filling her up more and more with cum until her pussy is a runny mess with seed and her whole body is covered in sweat.

She has a lot of guy friends, think she sucks em off?

Rolling

Absolutely. Its understood that if you hang out with her shell suck you off. Parking lot, bedroom, bathroom. Doesn't matter. If she is feeling wild she will get excited and let you finish in her pussy.

Im already rock hard, post nudes so I can jizz on screen and post pic

Would you offer her a ride home alone

post the nudes

Roll

Roll

Postem

Mmm yes. Id find us a dark road and let her ride my cock in the back seat. Get all hot and sweaty and jizz in her folds. Let her sit there and soak in my cum as I toyed with that cute little clit. Then she could ride all the way home with a happy slit full of seed.

Oh god more

What a good whore

lurking and rolling

boom double double

I can just imagine peeling her out of that swimsuit and rubbing myself off on those tits. I bet she has some cute nipples.

Roll

rolling

Lets see some nudes.

Roll

ROLL

Rollin

Roll

ROLLLLLLL

Rerollin

Fucking really

GODDAMMIT

Hi