>lying about cambodia
>probably dropped acid on the great wall

>tfw most kids with downs are still born from young mothers
lel

being ugly
name a worse looking president

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
EEEYYYEEEESSS

communism represents one of the great divisions western society following the degradation of the traditional western soul

Trump

>make absurd claim
>can't back it up

Lincoln was uglier

I was seeing a therapist weekly for awhile, but it's more like yearly now, I don't know if I'll go back this year, I don't feel the need to.
also, no problem, I grew up here so pittsburgh is home, and I used to hate it but I love it now. Even the shitty highways and busted up roads pennDOT lies and says they're working on. I live on my own in city limits walking distance from the major downtown area, and don't pay anything too astronomical rent-wise. It's a pretty generic city, but it's comfy too. Lots of good food and nice people.

the only good commie is a dead commie

>government funded

read it again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Ages_of_the_World

my parents are in their 50s
fucking hell

I don't remember what this is

>They need to get rid of their "We need a strong ruler to tell us what to do" mentality before they can be a normal country.
it's simply not going to happen. it's ingrained deep in their culture. the only time Russians had any success was when the masses teamed up to form one cohesive unit. this goes back to when they were just separate slavic tribes. they got taken over by the tatars for 300 years. they broke free because every tribe worked together and became one Russia. once they were free, they went back to being separate and got taken over again until all tribes became one again. their culture centers around collectivism and doing everything you can for your inner group. they look at themselves as a small part to a whole rather than an individual. when they get a strong leader, they do lots of crazy things because the people are all just doing their part. that's why communism was so attractive to them
what turned around for you in college?
it's a lot of things. I just finished my first year of college so this is pretty recent
part of it has to do with some stuff that probably wouldn't make any sense to you. that time when I prayed on new years asking for death(wasn't the first time that happened) I felt a sort of response I guess. I know it sounds dumb but I really felt that my request was denied. I don't know how to explain it but I just felt like something was telling me there's a reason I'm alive. I know, laugh. that kinda made me want to try to get better. I tried for awhile but nothing really worked. once I left for college I had a clean slate. I was 300 miles away from home and it was like everything was started over and I just told myself I was going to be happy and I worked hard at it everyday and idk what happened, I just became happy, got involved in school stuff, made friends that love near me, met a girl who lives 2 minutes away from my house and everything just all of a sudden became great. I just got to start over

What a beautiful day

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevention_paradox
tfw too intelligent for Americans

Marx's theory of history is just Christian eschatology without God

how did you get this footage of me in little league

pls delet

I saw a therapist for over a year and it did nothing for me at all

I was born when my mother was 23 and my father was 24.
There were no tribes by the time the Mongols conquered Rus. Rus was conquered so easily because it was split into principalities. And they were able to push the Mongols out because Moscow used its position as the tribute collector for the Mongols to become extremely rich and powerful. And communism was attractive to them because they had just spent centuries in serfdom beneath the Tsar and the common man wanted some semblance of power. Too bad what they got was Communism.

>LOL LMAO WHY PUSH PEOPLE OFF BUILDINGS WHEN WE CAN INSTEAD WASTE HELICOPTER FUEL TO FLY LIKE 3-4 PEOPLE UP AT A TIME AND PUSH THEM OFF XDDDDDDD

same story with the roads over on this side of the state too. at least we know how to salt the roads unlike some other states

i'm trying to grow up a bit and embrace living in PA. i can't stand philly so i might wind up in pitts. have some friends there. incredibly friendly people now that I think about it. shame that the population keeps shrinking, but a lot of uber popular cities out there wish they stopped growing, so maybe it's a blessing

You have no idea what you're saying. I understand your ideas but the ways you try to express them are absolutely incoherent in a very pseudo intellectual way.

>no one says good night
guess its gonna be a bad sleep

Good night

btfo

if you are a hegelian please fuck off

that's a great comeback story. keep it up "lad"

nuh-uh

I've had sex with several different women in the past month but still feel empty inside.

anti-thesis: how about they don't fuck off and you leave instead?

Hegel was partly correct, 19th century Prussia is the closest we came to the perfect state

ah, but how would they know if younger mothers are more susceptible to disorders if they don't have a big example size for older mothers, the argument for birth rates would still be valid then

>communism was attractive to them because they had just spent centuries in serfdom beneath the Tsar and the common man wanted some semblance of power.
I think my statement was more accurate. My information is from a former St. Petersburg State University Professor during soviet times.

NEXT GEN VERTICAL COOKING TECHNOLOGY

youtube.com/watch?v=1XILbEZlS0U

this is an unfathomably autistic thread

hmm if it wasn't for your slavic-related autism I'd say you were new mexico in disguise....

do not steal his throne as most extroverted int poster. I am loyal to the new mexican throne

Try men

need a gf

>no one wants to clack my ass
>they must be autistic

I'm not an extrovert.
Not attracted to men desu.

You're just an empty human bean

I got more out of having a genuine conversation with someone I'm close to about problems, rather than sitting somewhere with someone I don't really know well. Just felt strange
Ya I've only been to philly twice, never long enough to form a longstanding opinion, but I always got the feeling it's just really big, and I got lost both times and was nervous about ending up in the wrong neighborhood. I'm content over here in western pa.

Dont you think is funny how the left loves SCIENCE and ECONOMETRICS (global warming) except when it comes to economics.

Wrong you dumb dumb, the point is older mothers are statistically far more likely to give birth to downs children but the much higher number of births to young mothers still means despite being much less likely there are more.

>but the social benefit outweighs the monetary loss

Get pretty mad in regards to any science involving intelligence and genetics also.

see ya soon bb (hopefully)

>sex with multiple women in one month
>not an extrovert
hmmmmmmmmm
HMMMMMMMM H

MHSMHLKSEMGKJSENGEKSNLKSEMGLkMEOFOIE FJIEHF:ESHF:EHSF:KHEFKHESKFJE KJFK:EJF KLE LEKFLAKELAFK LK LE LOOK AT ME IA M SO LE INTROVERTED HEAHAHAHAH 8insertS PENIS INTO MULTIPLE WOMENAOWIDAWOIJO I AHM LIKE HARRY POTTERS JUST SO BOOKUSH AND NOT EXTROVERTED HAHAJKFWH *FOrNICATeS WIth MULTIPLE NON MAELS**

You don't have to be an extrovert if you use Tinder
I'm not an introvert either though

>med student
>get into conversation with some other student
>he says he has to study 24/7 but is managing perfect grades
>was quite impressed, asked him what he studies
>tells me "eIectricaI engineering"
>mfw
>wonder if he was being serious about his degree being hard
>turns out he was
>instantIy lose respect for him

I assume there's a few engineering students on here, so I'm actually curious. Do you guys actualIy think your degree is difficult or are you at the stage where you realise anyone could do it?

¡eggcellente post!

what the fuck, that was already apparent

I fucking hope not! sorry but I want 2 play the sens for reasons.

From my experience most economists are neo-liberals and are firmly on the left of the social spectrum.

Id bet $5 I wouldnt get 1 hit on tinder except from fat chicks

why are you interacting with engineers, aren't canadian med schools isolated only to doctor/nurse/pharma? here they are

The meme is the other way, med students are just goons with a scrub.

>med student
>still in an undergrad program
Willing to bet that you're a pre-med fag who's getting a Bio degree.

dont care about economics

Mexianon what's your opinion on that crazy LordNazi Russian that was harassing Mexicans in Cancun until they lynched him?

Also how long was that going on?

>Willing to bet that you're a pre-med fag who's getting a Bio degree.
These people are cancer

ok

They tried lynching him but the Russian soul is too powerful.

t-t--t-t-t-there's nothing wrong with them

The kids with the best grades from my high school studied mechatronics.

But the smartest guys (me and other dude) went for economics and business.

really makes me think.

>mechatronics
AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!

>tfw developing oneitis

he did nothing illegal, ghe lynching was subhuman tier.

>
You and I both know economics is a meme degree. The only reason it isnt sociology tier is because of econometrics and people are dumb enough to assume it's useful in anyway

>le economics and business meme
Have fun with your useless degree.

valedictorian from my high school studied architecture

>I got more out of having a genuine conversation
that makes a lot of sense. I could never talk to someone I know about it, let alone a random guy in a fancy chair. idk, I just never could say "I want to kill myself".
the only person I ever told my my girlfriend and it was like I used to be like that but now I'm good
I've got a buddy who is a civil engineering student who thinks this for sure. and civil engineering is the easiest engineering. he thinks he has so much more work than the rest of us which isn't true at all. I may be just majoring in political science, but I'm also taking 18+ credits every semester and i'm in the school drumline which is 20+ hours a week.
he just sits and does homework almost 24/7 so he thinks he has so much work. I had a class with him and there was an assignment where I got 100% on lt and spent 30 minutes on it. he did the same assignment in 6 hours. so really he just sucks at doing homework. his degree might be a little harder, but I'm doing 4 years of work in 3

>stabbing a Mexican to death is legal

sputniknews.com/latam/201705211053823378-russian-mexico-coma/

Basically everyone I knew in college was pre-med. I was one of the few non ones who was just general, but focused on micro. Might try for a masters later, but honestly if you can substitute years of experience for work for so many jobs in this field, then isn't it just easier to work and get experience? Also more cost effective

That's unbelievably humiliating. Everyone in this thread just lost all respect for you.

Nah, is kinda crazy the things people get employed, of course everyone goes to politics, but i know a dude that got hired by the biggest soccer club in mexico because of muh big data.

i hope i can get that job too.

If I were a girl I'd only show /cum/ my boobies

*Buys ticket to Sinaloa*

>tfw oneitis led me on to the worst prom date possible

He was literally defending himself from a lynch mob. It's very legal.

to me it's just kinda shitty. it has a lot of grit which some people like, but imo it's a bit too much

>stabbing someone who broke into your home with other people with the intention of lynching you
>illegal

canadian """freedom"""

youtube.com/watch?v=FVFdsl29s_Q

Another John Oliver masterpiece.

can't keep this awake charade up anymore guys
good night

what is this about a russian, is it like john mcafee shit?