I support you now with great honor.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he never was anti-semitic

Trump's daughter/wife is Jewish

trump has always been strongly pro israel and jew

its just both lefties and polacks have been in denial for a while somehow

It had always been a ploy to appease the jews. Now he won't get impeached.

>finally
Jews in Israel are a bunch of right wing retards who want to bomb every muslim they see. They always shared the same goals as Trump.

Trump isn't strongly pro anything, he changes his positions on the fly for political traction
'no'

Your government is
>muh wall
>muh jerusalem
>muh muslims

>'no'
Yes.
Throw another few rounds of white phosphorus at Palestinian schools and hospitals while you're at it.
Dumb fucking kike.

but he even stated this before he became the president.
“We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever.”

you are 1000% guaranteed

What wall? I think you're getting wallphobia. If you're talking about the barrier to the west bank it's been done for many years and no one talks about it anymore.
Not sure what you mean by muh Jerusalem either
He stated lots of things before the election that he didn't end up doing

Wtf I love Israel now

>inb4 "now"

>Trump isn't strongly pro anything, he changes his positions on the fly for political traction
Did you ever think he was remotely anti-Semitic given his family?

No, I just think he's a dumb cunt

:)

I really hoped he would get impeached while in Israel just to see the apocalyptic tier political meltdown

Oh shit, IT'S REAL :^^)))
He really changed his background image

lmao, is that OC?

yes :^)

What the fuck?! Surely he's just playing 5d chess. Sup Forums says that the concentration camps are just a few months away.

Sup Forums likes Israel now
It's also interesting how trump never brought up Islamic terrorism when he was in Saudi Arabia.
Really makes you think

lmao he really is funny

so what are Sup Forumsacks saying. just another "hurr hes only acting playing duur"?

Some are realising that he is not one of them but most of them shill for Israel now.

this
I mean, how delusional can Sup Forums be?
His daughter is married to a jew, and a rabbi held a speech during his inauguration

>I finally told my parents I am in the Alt-Right....and they were cool with it! They just said as long is it doesn't bring my grades down

Antisemites need to gas themselves. I stand with my Jewish friends across the world.

ah yes it's a bunch of teenagers think their political boogeyman has been BTFO because Trump didn't cut off diplomatic ties with major US partners for no reason episode very riveting

Most of the Sup Forumstards on here are Mudslime diaspora anyway, so...

i consistently hate Sup Forums but let me say one thing thats not Sup Forums anymore. its pretty much the_donald and breitbert comment sections.

I mean, like what? He's pretty much going along with the standard Republican foreign policy script just as his voter base expected. There's a reason why cranks like Ron Paul don't get elected; geopolitical reality and their 19th century isolationism don't mix.

The fact is, there's Mudslimes, North Korea, and other nasties out there that have to be dealt with, and only the United States has the ability to do it. Europe can't; they stopped being relevant as world powers after WWII.

Don't forget based Israel, fellow pede!

Praise KEK and shadilay!

Obama tried his best to do just that and slurp Iran's balls. That really got places and totally halted their weapon progra...oh wait.

it's not even standard Republican foreign policy script, it's just standard world leader foreign policy script. You can't see something like the OP image, be in anyway surprised about it, and not be underaged or retarded.

>Obama tried his best to do just that
I can't tell what part of my post this is in reference to

Old Sup Forums wasn't that bad desu. Though it wasn't particularly good either.

And yeah, Trump did have to shelve trade renegotiation with China because of North Korea. It's unfortunate but it happens.

Iirc Sup Forums used to be pretty libertarian up until 2014 then it became full on stormfront and just started whining about "m-muh sjws" all the time.
Anyway I don't why Sup Forums tries to act like it's so superior to Sup Forums when it's just as shitty and basically shares the same views as Sup Forums does

>"He's the people's politician! He'll fight the globalists and Wall street!"

>proceeds to serve the interests of himself, Israel, his Jewish family in law, some Emirati and Saudi 'mudslime' partners, Defense contractors and other armymen, the most affluent cabinet in American political history, antiabortionists, Churchies who want to erode separation and weaken their tax legislature...
Like alluded to, even Obama reappointed Timothy Geithner, Ben Bernanke and Hank Paulson after the global recession, three of the main architects of the crisis. I cannot believe how politically shallow and gullible some Americans on Sup Forums and Sup Forums are...

>It's unfortunate but it happens.
Help me out here, but are you suggesting that the American president isn't at all liable for his foreign policy decisions?

You think he could have foreseen shit going down in Korea when he was campaigning for president?

>Sup Forums
>stormfront
Sup Forums loves Israel, "based black men" and idolise an edgy gay Jew.

Following the same line of logic, Sup Forumstards probably think they're smarter than the quasi-retarded hicks who guzzle paint thinner and shout racist slogans at the TV.

Yes? It's as obvious as the sun rising, best korea has been antagonizing the US on a daily basis for the past 40 years.

why are you even posting if you're this ignorant of what goes on on other boards? Just click the link to "Politically Incorrect" and go there instead of posting this retarded circlejerk speculation about what "they" believe (protip: it's not a hivemind). You're acting like this is some mythical secret club that nobody has ever been to, most of Sup Forums has posted there regularly at some point and when the board was created most of its original userbase came from here.

God damn do I hate newfags.

He purposely antagonized Kim Jong Il, an idiotic hothead, with military maneuvers and claims that 'deep military conflict' is possible

He called Taiwan and China separately, along with Japan, to antagonize them individually and negotiate trade deals, he even allowed Kushner to issue investor visas to Chinese Businessmen to fund the 1500-apartment Kushner complexes in Jersey

He allowed remilitarization of Japan and attacked China over the three rocks a while back, in exchange for billions in infrastructure development money

>He purposely antagonized Kim Jong Il, an idiotic hothead, with military maneuvers and claims that 'deep military conflict' is possible

Wait, didn't Kim Jong Il die some years ago?

What? Sup Forums used to be pro Palestine as fuck and they share the same racial views as stormfront

I mean't Un, but the point stands. He's also considering heightening trade tariffs for the Chinese

Yeah, they used to be. Things changed with Trump.

The North Korea mess was in the making a long time because Obama neglected it until it got out of hand.

>He purposely antagonized Kim Jong Il, an idiotic hothead, with military maneuvers and claims that 'deep military conflict' is possible
he made Kim Jong Un look like a pussy and deepened relations with China, basically assuring that they would be on the US's side if it ever came down to war with NK. I could see why some would see it as a bad thing but I see it as his first foreign success as President.

Frigg off Muzzie

>deepened relations with China
Give me incontrovertible evidence of this

His first foreign success in my view is attacking the sanctimoniousness of the UN BTW and its weak-willed nature, not that. He's been attacking China for years though, on their military expansion, currency policy, domestic labour laws, their inability to 'beat him'.

they had not ever publically said they were open to working towards a joint "solution" to North Korea with the US before to my knowledge.

Hey don't be a racist
Grow up from it

>2 shekels have been deposited to your account.

I looked it up, I concede it, very impressive

Basically he's forcing China indirectly to suspend coal imports from NK, and weaken their supply of foriegn currency, while challenging China's business interests with the US with the other hand, I think I am a believer

>'no'

Your entire cabinet is made up of right wing nationalists and Haredi fundies, you're badically run by the GOP.

>not serving the interests of the only ME strategic partner besides Jordan and the UAE
Sick of the musilmanic 'Jewish boogeyman' desu, if they lost at the Arab War they should forget it and move on, follow Egypt's lead and establish cordial relations

>implying
an agency in sk would be a complete waste of resources, jews are a western thing i doubt most koreans even know where israel is

With partners like these, who need enemies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

The paramilitary group Lehi at one point aligned itself with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, and vowed to evict the British authorities, the 'ends justify the means' ad extremis

>mah folke
and then the same idiots mock us for crying about the six khajillion

How is it anti-semitic to deny a claim to ownership based on millennia old ethnoreligious descent?

Yeah, but we didn't get a piece of the levant for it

We just got knugen

>Literally praying to a wall after you failed to build one

>Bomb terrorists in the middle east
>Go to Saudi Arabia to fund terrorists in the middle east

don't worry if you keep letting all the low life sandnigs to immigrate it will look just like the levant in a couple of decades

Our economy is at a historical high while crime rates are going down, so I'll assume you slackers just haven't been trying hard enough. Give us Damascus, we'll turn it into a bustling metropolis.

Claim to ownership to what exactly?

are you denying the mussies in your cunt have upped the crime rates and made some streets into ghettos?

Is that the flag of Portugal on the Italy, what the fuck haha, I can't see which flag it really is.

You have to go back, Ibrahim.

Afghanistan I think.

It probably is, thank you.

>Obama tried his best to do just that

He fellated them like literally every fucking president has for half a century.

>'no'

he's wondering "who paid for this"

What's the symbolism of this wall? Is anyone allowed to go there?