/brit/

Ahh yes, it's a "sister wakes up the cat and takes him into her room enforcing the belief that he'll be woken up and moved into another room every time he doesn't sleep near her" episode
Looks like the writers have no plans for developing her character even after she'd been told by another character in this story arc that her behaviour is inherently selfish, edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sak6ZwfWIbM
youtube.com/watch?v=gAEBh93uo9E
youtube.com/watch?v=0Mpgkecz7Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=trrDjj13Fv0
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Go_AtZ2sc
youtube.com/watch?v=_c4eMTw9zIg
youtube.com/watch?v=I2xoCFGTi6w
youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1540895/Young-British-Muslims-getting-more-radical.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
soundcloud.com/vang-halifax/get-out-wip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEAD BRITS HAHAHA

Britain for the Brits

BOOM

remember the most important thing is to pretend as if nothing happened. that way ISIS can't win.

ALLAHU AKBAR

guess what

Lmao, does your cat not even like you? You've been blogging about concerns over him and your sister a fair bit now

PROSSIE SIS LAD

post sister

quick selfie

No, he DOES like me.
It's just that the sister keeps disturbing his sleep every time he sleeps in my room so now he doesn't sleep in my room as much anymore because he knows he'll just get woken up by the slag.

I remember when Brits exported terrorism not imported it!

Still alive who you love

Honest question, anyone else suffering from largely just not giving that much of a fuck about Terrorist attacks anymore?

On a lighter note, is it acceptable in the current year to wear a cap?

thats pretty funny

nurse could you double the tetrahydrocannibinol please

this is fake right

No. Simply no. The IRA were detonating bombs ten times as strong as the ones the muzzies let off and fuckall people died. The Manchester bombing for example. 0 people dead, a huge economic centre destroyed.

>The 1996 Manchester bombing was an attack carried out by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) on Saturday 15 June 1996. The IRA detonated a powerful 1,500-kilogram (3,300 lb) truck bomb on Corporation Street in the centre of Manchester, England. The biggest bomb detonated in Great Britain since World War II

If the IRA didn't call that in they would have killed hundreds, if not thousands. Their intentions were certainly not to "hold civilians hostage". Idiot. Stupid cunt mate, stop talking shit.

Fair, I'd be seething too

I find that I can't get too bothered by it because if I do I go full rorke.

I'm just wondering how it'll affect the election right now.

Yes, I think it's mostly because we don't any happenings in Australia so I feel a bit detached from it all. I'm sure if there's a happening in Sydney it'll affect me a bit more.

Back to >>>/eire/ taigcunt

pip pip lads

poor lass

because the IRA wanted to show their power and cause major economic damage

the manchester bombing cost millions and really hurt the British government

the Muslim attacks have no organization and their only goal is to kill as many people as possible, hence the nail bombs

No offense, but your music might as well be some Hospital trash. It's so derivative and sickening.

ALL new DnB is utter trash and you're not helping the genre with your wall-of-sound track.

How did DnB go from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sak6ZwfWIbM
youtube.com/watch?v=gAEBh93uo9E
youtube.com/watch?v=0Mpgkecz7Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=trrDjj13Fv0
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Go_AtZ2sc

To the utter dogshit that has been produced for the past 8-10 years? I just cannot understand it. I could send you pages and pages of links to tunes, but there's enough complexity in those 5 tracks than in all the dogshit DnB churned out recently

Imagine standing in a crowd singing along to your favourite pop song then hearing clicking behind you, turning your head and hearing a bearded brown man yelling Allah'uakbar

so we need to deport all the non whites, right?

Ah yes, the ol' look what the British did to other countries hundreds of years ago so blowing up a concert full of little girls isn't the bad argument.

spoiler the hog

pretty much

Work in Manchester
Normally the office is noisy at five to 9
Walked into total silence today #awkward

Don't be a nonce

>Sam Arshad is the owner of a Manchester taxi firm who gave free rides to anyone stranded after the attack at the Ariana Grande concert.

Pay attention rorkes, only a small amount of them are bad. #openborders

youtube.com/watch?v=_c4eMTw9zIg

want to fuck the prossie sister lad's sister

business idea: post a touchy facebook status about not spewing hatred & bigotry at a time like this
>block everyone that likes it

I know mate, but this mong is trying to say the IRAs bombing campaign was to end civilian life. With the sophisticated weaponry they had, thousands could have died had their intentions not been to cripple Britain economically, but the IRA aren't like that. They have honour.

Ayy

There was a hostage situation in Sydney a while back. Couple of people died IIRC. I remember watching the police storm the building, live on the internet. Saw smoke pouring out of a doorway, flashes, heard gunshots, shouting, screaming, and bodies being dragged out. Pretty intense.

ah yes, this definitely makes up for the fact 22 children were blown up

they end up a his mate's in rochdale

did you forget drum & bass was supposed to be dance music not lounge music. don't get me wrong, i like jungle and old school liquid and techstep and all that too
also, "wall-of-sound track" offends me. my track has great dynamic range and mixing

We're all desensitised mate and we all have short memories

Who even remembers Charlie Hebdo? Ancient history, the world moves so fast

youtube.com/watch?v=I2xoCFGTi6w

such a strong message xx

why are people crying for the kids that died? they're dead, they don't feel pain any more

the real ones we should be crying for is the innocent muslims across the UK who will suffer at the hands of Tommy Robinson and his gangs

Fuck off

>not only did they kill children but they also raped unaccompanied children too
Ah, reassurance.

Most British Muslims aren't strangers to extremism at all. In every British Muslim community there's a group of extremists waiting to radicalise the next generation of stupid pakis.

>muh chill dnb

Don't try to limit the fucking genre you cunt

just glad tim wasn't among the victims x

hope he does a carpool karaoke with Ari in memory x

>>not only did they kill children but they also raped unaccompanied children too
source? this sounds like bollocks

>tfw Northern Ireland is now the safest place in the Western world
wew fucking lad

>I just cannot understand it.

Industry fag here:

Bass music became dominated by Dubstep and Brostep and it flowed into everything. When Brostep basically collapsed, they all moved into DnB, Jungle etc bringing their EDM American dogshit with them.

Techno, Psytrance, Tech-Trance tends to be where the better stuff coming out these days though Psytrance is heading very quickly into a codified commercial sound with like Vini Vici and stuff.

>no police confirmation
>people already blaming a religion with over 1 billion followers
Every time.

o'rorke

wish this fat cunt would get blown the fuck away

We propose a new machine

I know you're Canadian and don't really know the history of acid, jungle and DnB, but all 3 of these were meant for dancing/raving. I didn't post any tracks that weren't played in dance halls

>also, "wall-of-sound track" offends me.
Truth hurts

same

Purge muslims lads

Worst one in living memory for me. A bomb went off 2 miles from me yesterday, don't give a shit (nobody died) but these were just kids going to a concert. It's sick.

so it's okay when muslims give extra taxi rides after a terrorist attack but not uber (right wing ceo) drivers after the so-called muslim ban?

>pakis giving "free taxi rides" to unaccompanied children during chaos and panic
Put 2 and 2 together lad.

>Most British Muslims aren't strangers to extremism at all. In every British Muslim community there's a group of extremists waiting to radicalise the next generation of stupid pakis.

>ISIS commander tweeted out they were going to bomb the Manchester Arena hours before it happened

cor what a coincidence!

Its all just small-scale, nothing actually big since the bataclan , if you got like 50 of them attacking the houses of parliament then maybe i would pay more attention

>be manchester
>get ariana grenade'd
top kek

>be wh*te
>get bombed
lol...

So you know for a fact that it was an 'isis commander'? No, you don't. Coincidences do happen you know.

Yeah I remember that, pretty boring happening compared to what we see in other countries and I'd never personally been to the cafe so it didn't affect me much either.

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM

wow... so relevant today..

Yeah, I apologise. Like I said: I got the wrong end of the stick. I'm sure I've seen an interview or documentary, maybe about the Birmingham pub bombing, where I was led to believe the IRA were all bloodthirsty killers.

Not all the IRA were so honourable. Didn't one of them mortar a funeral? *does a google* Nope, that was IRA guys getting shot by an Ulsterman. Wrong again. I'll shut up now.

Can you post your track? I'll listen to it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1540895/Young-British-Muslims-getting-more-radical.html

ah yes

what a great future for britain

Was it that lindt chocolate one? Pretty sure it was a chocolate shop.

the IRA also cared about Ireland and the Irish people
if they had just started killing loads of civilians the British government would have retaliated in an all out war which would have left thousands dead on both sides in all likelyhood.

the islamists don't give a shit about other Muslims because they see them all as acceptable losses, meat shields or corrupt and deserving death anyways.
RA fighters also didn't commit suicide.

Did you shout "ALLAH AKBAR" at the top of your voice as your walked in?

not a fan of islamophobes x

THE HARBINGER OF DEATH

Hmm this is not relevant to the UK bass industry
what a load of shite

Paris November 2015 is still the biggest happening of the last 15 years IMO

when Churchill said you'd fight them on the beaches he didn't say which side of the beach

Detach themselves from Britain and murder innocent people to get le evil Brits out of Ireland but still won't fuck off or stop haunting our threads after the fact. Paddy logic

the hostages didnt have to die, so it's not like a bombing or anything like that. they died from sheer negligence.

>nothing actually big since the bataclan ,
Nice trucking was big

Yeah Lindt Cafe in the CBD of Sydney.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis

I don't care about the terrorist attack so much, I hate to think about the parents though who are haven't been able to contact their kids. That's the only thing that actually moves me on Terrorist related shit anymore.

Imagine being woken up with the news your kid was somewhere a terrorist attack occurred and they are not answering their phone.

islam's newest gimmick: using american girls to bait people to congregate for bombing purposes

i think you just have a shit setup. i've panned and equalized and compressed my track quite carefully and it sounds great on my speakers and in my m50s (both driven by a decent amp)
soundcloud does some compression of their own of course

>When Brostep basically collapsed, they all moved into DnB, Jungle etc bringing their EDM American dogshit with them.
thankfully it's easy to spot and ignore the new or spoiled cunts
a lot of the innovation comes from the underground electronic dance music scene, filters up to the edm scene, and then people try to follow it back to the source

soundcloud.com/vang-halifax/get-out-wip

it's his twitter account, yeah

yeah and that, sorry
Its just all getting a bit tiresome

got a big fat uncircumsied unphimosised willy

Sydney Lindt Cafe seige.

Two people died, I think they were basically shot by police by accident.

Mani Monis I think his name was. Dude was a fucking schizo who thought he was a black magic wizard.

churchill was quite clear on his opinion of mohammedans

My twitter account says I'm a sex machine but I've never kissed a girl. Your logic is horribly flawed.