What is your opinion on this country?

What is your opinion on this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aorRx4kyIiU
polskaeirefestival.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's an amazing country.

Little brother of polan

Overrated, Overpriced, Underpaid, Cultureless beyond tourist trash shit, Small parochial politics and rural mindset.

Totally neutral

Micks are bro-tier lads and Ireland wonderful country.

Irish hate poles.

I love you, Italy

POO

Potatoes

Would also die in a war for them / 10

Better than UK.

Of course they do. All Anglos hate Poles, and that is because they're essentially Nemci. You shouldn't let it discourage you from emigrating there and cleansing the german filth from those lands though.

based Drogba

>micks
>anglo

I love you Italy, greetings from Ireland

>rural mindset
What's wrong with that?

A life time friend of mine moved there because he was sick of dutch bureaucracy and government.
Now he has to drive hours to visit a normal hospital, he breaks his car on shitty roads (his words) and cant find a normal paying job.
Lmaoing @ his life

Very nice people, wish I had the social cohesion to help neighbours out more when I was in NI

(inb4 NI vs the republic, republicans vs. loyalists)

Love the whiskey, tea, beer, and kind of want to visit, but wouldn't know what to do when I got there.

kek

Overall pretty much the best cunt in the West, but sadly lacking in self-respect.
Bait all you want, marcel
youtube.com/watch?v=aorRx4kyIiU
If even the bydło that are football fans get along, then we clearly have something special going on

Ireland is similar to NZ.
The whole country is countryside.
My image is to this country is there are many sheeps or cows than people.
They just live quietly, enjoying their slow life as reading books under trees and chat with other neighbors on weekend.
It is an Ideal country except weather.

Most people who live here don't live in the countryside though

useless shithole

/thread

potatoes

>before Sup Forums
nice country with nice people

>after Sup Forums
nice country with mean spirited people

that applies to every developed country

My ancestors :)

meh not really
Poles are naturally unfriendly though so I doubt anyone likes them

Lovely country and good people. Shame their dispersa are shit-tier.

do you know where he moved to? If he moved to the countryside then he should expect that. People from the countryside complain about that shit too but theres nothing can be done about it, our population is too spread out to warrant building hospitals and such outside of the cities

they have endured Anglo's incredible degree of malice and fought against it.

I respect these people and countries no matter they're poor or irrelevant.

>country

Nice country and many people are really nice but the 800 years of British occupation has left its negative legacy.

In the week I was there I was involved in 3 fights with frenzied aggressive drunks. Also, even a 15 year old. I was in Cork, this little 15 year old lad bumped into me and literally screetched "STOP TOUCHING ME" in a busy street. Should've heemed the fucker.

its widely known that culchies (i.e. the least british) are Europes niggers. its no wonder so many fought you

I fucking love Cote d'Ivoire.

It's more that Poles hate Irish. Every Pole I've met here is a bit of a stuck-up asshole.

I love ivory coast

>It's more that Poles hate Irish.
completely wrong
we literally have pop songs about love for Ireland

not a fan

You sound like an ungrateful piece of poo.

I'm sure you all love coming here and taking jobs, but I have yet to see any evidence that Poles have any real respect for Irish people or culture.
At least Polish girls are often much better looking than Irish girls.

Nice booze, interesting culture. Totaly insignifficant in politics though.

Muh ancestors, partly. My last name is Irish.

They seem like English people but Catholic and with funnier accents

I rate it 7/10

its a nice country, but absurdly overrated in current times.

as I heard an Irish comedian say
>everyone wants to be fuckin Irish.

The average Irish person has this idea that whole world loves us because of the high number of Americans that do (i.e Irish-Americans) despite being pretty much irrelevant. Statements like that comedian's make me cringe desu

A paradise they're going to ruin by welcoming rapefugees and such.

eternal butthurt about anglo

I don't know much, I know there is a north irish brit who is an autistic conorposter

we're essentially the same country desu

they have their own identity in the same way scots and welsh do, but basically we're all the same people
they're a little tsundere at us sometimes for shite that happened years ago, but they know where their breads buttered and that if anything happened to them it'd be mummy britania to the rescue

my ancestors :)

You're on the wrong end of the stick chum. All's good on my end

I work with a bunch of them every summer tree planting. They are pretty funny and they work hard, so they're cool.

hate/hate relationship is a bit more love/hate in recent times. I've never not got on with a Brit in person.

I don't really have much of an opinion on the ivory coast 2bh

polskaeirefestival.org/

based
When will you reclaim north from caliphate?

I think there women are cutter then ours so I like them

Fuck off, go pipe each other somewhere else

We mostly just want to be left alone but brits keep trying to group us together for some reason. If partition ever ends we'll probably become even more distant.

Why is the grass always so green in Ireland? Because they're all over here walking on ours lmao

Hate it. They abandon children inn dumpsters

Ireland is also full of papacy run orphan graves.

>The United Kingdom of New Ireland, Pakistan, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, India, Nigeria, and Jamaica

Low iq retards, worse than Serbs.

>The United states of Mexico and Africa

my ancestors :)

I love them
the I!!!
the I!!!
the IRA!!!

Potatoniggers

I'm a fan

My ancestors :)

very good music :p xD

Aye mate that's why you won't stop haunting our threads. God if you aren't some of the most two faced people on earth.

respect and admiration

Bunch of coolio peeps.

They're the best

pic related is a based irish

Here's to the Irish! The finest race of Men to ever peel a potato.

Potato stronk