twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

free shit

If you kill poor people it will fix itself

>right side
Whites(Europeans)
>left side
Mestizos and other mixed subhumans
Is this accurate

Same way it was fixed in the 5 Asian tigers throughout the 20th century - education, higher social mobility, less dependence on natural resources and focus on industrialization

yes
everything is fine leave things as they are

Hanging businessmen and politicians who are American doormats from every available lamppost.

Moreo ften than not, yes it's accurate.

There are high levels of inequality in all colonial countries around the world. And it is usually correlated with ethnicity

>Is this accurate
yes but there are generally at least a few deviations on both sides, like that one popular picture of a miserable germanic blonde blue-eyed girl living in the slums in south brazil

Brazil could start with hanging its corrupt politicians (all of them) and having a genuine free market.

>in all colonial countries around the world

You mean all spaniard colonies around the world.

Hong Kong, Singapore and China are also very unequal.

Yeah but is it because of poor political representation or social marginalization? Or like everyone here likes to say, an inherent ethnic defect, to bolster their self-esteem?

Thats the attendant income inequality associated with rapid financial development, the average income probably still increased

>inb4 capitalism is inherently bad

(((free market)))

Sterilize poor people so they don't pass on their poverty.

shutup durka durka you read the economist too much...

What they need is free pinatas.

kill yourself leftist scum. Brazil has one of the most restricted markets in the world. There's a reason why they're poor as fuck, government corruption because of too much power.

Is it tacky if I like apartmenta with swimming pools in the balcony?

I acknowledge it is tacky, but it has a "the best of both worlds" charm. An apartment with all the benefits of a house.

there's no way the people of the right side are safe people on the left surpass that shitty wall to steal right?

I don't think the view is spectacular though.

I'm convinced that while the poor in latam are desperate, the rich (if their children are any indication) must be all sociopaths. This is just based off my interactions with foreign exchange students however.

Genocide

1. you're bitch
2. Hunger Games, Battle Royale or The Purge

>1. you're cunt
Goytschland
>2. how you think latin america's inequality problem should be fixed
1st of all, you should fix your corruption problem. That'll be the hardest part.
2nd thing to do is investing in education and infrastructure
3rd thing is that you need to create jobs, that'll hopefully keep people from doing drugs and becoming criminal

It's true for Brazil. Only the ~middle class~ is normal. That's why they (we) flee this dystopian society.

Yes but it's not really about being white. A good chunk of our millionaires are italian, balkanite or ME

>fixed
Wut

Inequality only has increased in the asian countries. They just are starting from a low base

Here too, they think poor people are all lazy even though they work far more than they do.

More or less. Take my city (Rio) for example, you can identify where the favelas and poor neighborhoods are just by looking at a racial map.
bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2015/11/151109_mapa_desigualdade_rio_cc

>the slavs are untermensch, they haven't grasped the true teachings of Marx
>we South Americans will succeed where they failed

You can't see it from the pool anyway.

euros should start to kill each other again
then we'll be rich

>free market
Fucking neck yourself, cunt.

because most of the colored people were slaves in the past, and it's tough to ascend socially when there is no infrastructure or anything to ascend

if you live on the top story you can pee on all your neighbor's pools

>how
Very easy and quickly.