Why?
We did win on the eastern front...

I am talking about their latest DLC.

>Battlefield 1 adding women soldiers in Russian DLC
>black women

>women soldiers
what did dice mean by this?

obviously they want to force diversity

Honestly, why does it matter? You think every soldier should be based on actual pictures of soldiers who fought otherwise they hurr durr don't look the same? Obviously the girl will speak the right language and fight fiercely for her nation, which is the point.

Autistic fucking idiots.

didnt soviet union have universal draft? thought women were usually in factories manufacturing clothes and equipment afaik

They don't do it to promote diversity, they do it to court controversy from lefties and righties and gain free publicity

Weren't in The russian army female snipers?

>didnt soviet union have universal draft?
No

I think there was a female pilot program or something in the Soviet Union. I do recall some sort of "Womens Battalion of Death" in imperial Russia as well.

No, but might as well have ayyliens and spaceships too if you don't let realism set any boundaries.

>Weren't in The russian army female snipers?
maybe, but I am pretty sure they were not Africans

It's the goddamn obvious placement of people of colour and in the wrong fucking places just to smeer it in your face. Like add something like schutztruppe, make ottoman army more middle eastern and not have them all look like bloody Lawrence of arabia.

But the reason i never wanted to even touch that garbage is that Fucking France and Russia are DLC....

>Russian diaspora cancer
Now I know why there are so many German flags shilling for Russia and Putin
Go fucking home to your frozen shithole and die from krokodil, your are just as bad as the Mehmets.

BF1 was fucking garbage like everything after bad company 2 has been

waste of money

Bist du blöd?
Was hat mein Beitrag mit Russland zu tun?

the finnish civil war dlc is looking pretty good pic related

It's the Russia DLC, that sista ain't german.

>bad company 2
that one was the worst you fucking pleb

The difference is only in your head. The physical differences between a black guy and a given German soldier might be smaller than the difference between him and a madeup white character.

> >black women
R u fucking blind? It's a russian woman

Shut up cuck

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

Sweden swings to the rescue bringing the truth once again

nananannananananana

The last I looked WWI didn't take place in Congo, but whatever.

battlefield 2 > battlefield: BC2 > shit > battlefield 1 > battlefield 3 > battlefield 4

can't speak about 1942 or vietnam, as I didn't have broadband internet access back then and never played those online

It's clearly a slav.

It did, the were series of offensives done to occupy the german African possessions.

That's where there were actual black people fighting for example.

Take a German guy who is 1.90 cm tall, bald and with a chiseled face. He will look more alike a 1.90 cm tall bald black guy with a chiseled face than a short, fat, ugly guy with long hair.

You only autistically focus on skin colour.

I don't agree not disagree with you, but when the very first intro into the game is the prideful "historicity" of the game and the explanation of real events...
I mean, house to house fighting for fuck sake? In WWI? With superb quality machine guns, that were jam-a-lots in WWI

Also, I wanted to play as a good guy and kill some Italians. I ended up playing an Italian, killing the good guys

bf vietnam was da shit.

>BF1
People actually play that kiked out garbage when games like RS2:V exist?

>People actually play that kiked out garbage when games like SQUAD exist?

And 30 IQ points. And the ability to effectively wage war.

squad is garbage

Dude but, CCR, Helicopters, Jungles and agent orange? What's not to love

youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs

1942 is the only BF game worth playing

shut your whore mouth you fucking leaf
battlefield 2 is clearly the best title in the series

Bad Company 2 you mean.

>squad is garbage
SQUAD is by far the better game, RS:V is not bad for quick rounds in the evening

2142 >>>> rest

>People actually play that kiked out garbage when games like Player unknown exist?

I'm sorry but if you don't agree that 1942 is the single best game in the series then you're nothing short of a fucking retard and are probably a literal 14-year-old as well.

RS:V feels like a game from 2005 desu.

WW1 and WW2 games are pretty boring j general. The whole setting is boring.

go back to playing cawadoody then, you child

i was like 12 when 1942 came out and had no interest in historical war games sorey. i got into the whole multiplayer fps genre with joint operations typhoon rising that game was dope

>RS2:V beta
>Finnish autist runs in my line of fire
>Suddenly I AM the bad guy

Go back to your retirement home grandpa. WW2 is long over.

NOW that's what i call kiked out garbage

>RS2
>Go to server named [RUS] Liga Hardcore
>Say something on russian in voice chat
>Foreigners immideatly yelling "SUKA BLYAAT RUSKA BLYAT BLYEEEEEE TB LYEAAAAAAAAAAAAT B LEAAA T BLYAY BLYEATSUKKAA "

WE WUZ TSARS

V MENE CÁRA BOLI SME RUSI

>Female battalions appeared after the overthrow of the tsar in the Russian republic
>in the name of the tsar

Don't question it, it's not like they cared about accuracy to begin with.

the power of Western leftism

They are... Different.

Now I know why your posts were so shit.

Kill yourself you russian mongrel subhuman.

It's not a black woman you stupid faggot it's just a Slavic young man in weird lighting. He clearly has bydlo features, not African ones. Now please fuck off

>Kill yourself you russian mongrel subhuman.
what? I mean my ancestors who fought in WW1 in general

Women in army are fucking joke, i am lanklet skeleton and i could beat the shit out of every woman except for those UFC tier fighters

that eyes, that lips
I am 100% German, you slavshit

why are americans always placing blacks as main character?

>minor epicanthal folds
>high cheekbones
>narrow nose
>round skull

IT'S A FUCKING SLAV

>minor epicanthal folds
>high cheekbones
>round skull
>slavs
You might be autistic

This is why slavs should be making the games and not Sw*des.
bar autism simulators

Hmmmm

Nah I don't think so Ivan

your ancestors were subhumans

He literally has none of those features, Tyrone. You are not only autistic, but also blind.

>muh gaymen
there's a dedicated board to discuss your shitty hobby

Putin is not a slav, you pathetic spic nigger

Nah mate. The OP's pic clearly depicts a Russian Slavic woman with a shaved head: deal with it.

>You think every soldier should be based on actual pictures of soldiers
Yes?

Yeah, m8. You are a dumb autist. Sucks to be you.

Thank you Captain Sweden

Why? Because Battlefield DLC contains accurate depictions of Slavic features?

She's not actually black. She's just bald shaved and the general color of the pic makes her looking black.

Because you are a american muh german heritage spic mutt who is sperging out on a taiwanese basket weaving forum. It is a textbook definition of autism.

>a Russian calling someone a mutt

the DLC was made by an american studio, nigger

Hm interesting notion but counterpoint:

>I am actually 1/4th English, 1/4th Italian, 1/4th Belarusian and 1/4th Ukrainian :DDDD dog bless muh heritage
>you are the one sperging out because of ambiguous lighting in a picture of a female Russian soldier
>you are the one who cannot recognize negroid features, which the OP's image clearly does not depict

Putin is finno-ugric (Udmurt), not slav.

I actually like it.

Hm ok. Must be an ethnic Finn serving in the Russian Imperial army then. That's no more unlikely than a woman serving, anyway

all of you idiots doing free pr campaign for the game

play insurgency

By calling it a piece of shit? Ok.

All publicity is good publicity. Just look at Trump, Pekka

That's a bit different from niggerfield, but I get your point.

Do you even poop, cuck?

>every soldier should be based on actual pictures of soldiers who fought

That would be fucking awesome

this

also Verdun is the REAL WWI game

And it was even free at its start !
The sole negative aspect is that there is no friendly fire... But the mechanics of the game made this feature too dangerous.

REAL MANS WAR

Lmao nice crop of the photo, if you look at her hands they are white, her face is just dirty with soot and dirt.

What happened to Sweden? ;_;

S Q U A D
Q
U
A
D