Just a daily reminder

that Norway has the cutest girls
youtube.com/watch?v=qqg5txcYjpU

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2017/may/19/kitkat-v-kvikk-lunsj-which-four-fingered-chocolate-bar-tastes-best
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Norway is just another clone of Germany

yeah it isn't enough that swedes, danes and finns already claims that Norway is their clone and clay, germans also needs to join in on the meme. Oh I forgot, we are also honorary slav poles.

>When will portuguese anons claim Bergen becuz of 100 years of bacalhau business!?!

>This is what most people consider "fun"

You have no culture, you have no history, you are all mixed peoples, even Norwegians are the minority in Oslo. You are just mountain jews, and even inferior to Switzerland in that aspect. Just kill yourself.

wow that wasn't necessary

ouch.

Wew lad.

will Norway EVER recover?

This,
>we have some good looking girls
Shame those girls are getting BLACKED and KEBAB'D. Once Sweden will fall guess where all the hordes of muslims and niggers will go? They'll hop to your country and set up camps aying they're refugess.

norway, more like no way

>Shame those girls are getting BLACKED and KEBAB'D
just like ours

Yeah but nordic cucks act like their women never even talk with niggers.

stop posting this video over and over sperglord

this video induces suicidal feelings inside me.

>stop

Yes agree. Everything is a lie, Voe and all dem blogger girls n shiet.

Photo is taken from a nightclub in Tonsberg and shows what real norwegians look like

who is making these norway is gr8 threads
its making norway look bad

Wow Norwegians night clubs suck.

Step it up senpai

is it just the dark light and my paranoid brain or is nearly every guy a shitskin and every girl white on that dancefloor?

Are you a cuck? Why would post a video about a party where your women getting fucked by Chileans?

>Step it up senpai

if that is one step up then thanks, but no

>There were multiple spic manlets in the crowd dancing with girls taller than them

How the fuck you get cucked by that... wow...

do you*

Norge kvinner kan ikke motstå virile sorlige menn.

She looks like a cold bitch who will spit and make laugh of you. I prefer slavic girls.

Funny thing this club was closed for being too degenerate.

But it's Laval, the place is well known to be full of sluts.

>roasted

>inferior to Switzerland

No we ain't, our choco is better than theirs theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2017/may/19/kitkat-v-kvikk-lunsj-which-four-fingered-chocolate-bar-tastes-best

nobody ever heard of norwegian chocolate apart from autist brits, however everyone knows switzerland and their choco empire

>muh blond hair n blu eyes be sexy AF maaane tru nordic blood!!

Slavic and Mediterranean are way hotter

Feel sorry for people of the world who eats bad quality swiss chocolate. Only we and brits can enjoy the real deal

But Marabou is Swedish

>Marabou

Norwegian.

Not true about Oslo, btw.

that's one shit party

Thx, I keep forgetting about it.

>no culture

??

>at least we have chocolate

???

>a burger enters the thread

excellent post