'ce

kaitlin

twins

that was filmed in uni dorms at like 6am the morning before final exams

Join your local fedora movement today! Self-assured autism is the best kind

why does everyone reply to the leftypol baiter every thread? Hes so obvious

yeah in 2011 youtube.com/watch?v=nHAY_OVN_gY

>hitler killed himself
*picture of a very tiny brain under a microscope with a laughing Jew looking down at it*

Potential new gimmick: Making one of the fatalities from the Ariana Concert a waifu

>why does everyone reply to the leftypol baiter every thread? Hes so obvious

result

>Manchester terrorist Salman Abedi was the son of Libyan refugees and was known by British law enforcement.

ah yes

Eyyyyyyy

same girl?

Do you think we're on the verge of war or do you believe (whether it's 'right' or not) that we really will just normalise terrorism in the west and everybody will just continue to let it happen for fear of being racist?

sick gimmick (not in a good way)

business idea: invent a 3D chess game

pretty sure

youtube.com/watch?v=K7oHvaAn7Ds

Lefties are the strongest opponents of Wahhabism idiot

you've probably done it already (sick (not in a good way) freak)

Has a rorke gotten arrested for abusing minorities on public transport yet? something attracts rorkes to it like flies to honey

very racist post

Can't be real

the latter

it would take 10,000 dead before brits did anything, genuinely.

we will create a division of super-solider cyborgs to combat terrorism, who will mainly do their fighting in the virtual reality internet, preventing irl attacks before they happen

only just realised how pathetic the bad guys are in jewjew abrams star wars

the west will never go to war with saudi arabia because: oil and money from arms deals

if the people of the west don't want any more terrorist attacks, they'll need to rise up and overthrow their governments

>His entire family returned to Libya recently except him and his Brother
Not suspicious in the slightest

>we really will just normalise terrorism in the west and everybody will just continue to let it happen for fear of being racist?
it's already happened m8. all we do is "debate" about it, it's not stopping and most people are desensitised as much as they want to virtue signal

>lefties are the strongest opposition of wahhabism idiot
>just like these BASED kurds
>look heres a picture of a qt kurdish girl
like clockwork

mirin Kylo's power stance desu

Always laugh at this

Look who fought the Taliban in Afghanistan
Look who is killing isis in Syria right now

the average person is a lazy, self obsessed drone with little to no agency
of course we aren't nearing war

find her extremely attractive but am convinced its just because of the eyeliner

>the kurds aren't based

youtu.be/s8ssV6FAA5M

hahahahahah

>Look who is killing isis in Syria right now
assad

Business idea: Collect irl (You)s from insisting that the Earth is flat

Just look at the picture in the last thread of Katie Hopkins shenanigans. Westerners would rather call the cops on mean words on the internet that grow a pair. The UK did nothing after 7/7 and Rotherham, it's not going to do anything after this.

what is the EXTRATHICC meme lads

that's about as lame as ironic tumblr posting

fat

*looks at the Cane Toad in Australia*
*looks at the native American population*
*looks at Ireland*
Ah yes, seems immigration always ends well for the host. Let them in!

Mental to be honest. So you think it's already completely normalised in Britain? I wondered cause it's been a while since you guys had a mass casualty terror attack. It's obviously normalised in France now but I thought you guys were different maybe.
If Britain had a '9/11' attack, I mean 1000s of casualties committed by organised Muslim terrorists do you think anything would change? Would it be America in the early millennium they passed the Patriot Act and went on a blind rampage in the middle east or would a more justifiable solution happen or would people just go back to normal shortly after like Bataclan in France?

Assad is nazbol

>"deus vult" rorke said, dribbling over his keyboard

'ddit

what can we do?
you can't just kick out all of the muslims just because of the actions of a small percentage of them

ahahaha fucking pussole

who is she anyways? she looks very familiar, i've definitely seen her before

yeah not a fan of people who use child soldiers and are pretty prone to massacring christians desu mate
>gib the oil producing part of your country
>it's our sacred homeland even though we've only been here since the ottomans dropped us off

still can't forget when fat cam put his hand in a blender on the old /brit/ skype

fucking hell

We wouldn't invoke Article 5 and and take the world into war, if that's what you mean

No, YPG/SDF. Assad is mostly fighting the ""moderate"" opposition.

fuck off you are the WORST poster I have ever had the displeasure of reading.
Even the canadian is better

think she's qt, in the pic I posted she looks a bit like Linda Cardellini who was an early crush of mine

youtube.com/watch?v=FHlo_N34vuo

hate yanks, Cant believe the nutter targeted the crowd instead ariana grande. Would have actually done us a favor.

I find it crazy that we both have to apologise for immigration to the Aboriginals and are told we have to let in immigrants because we were immigrants (who supposedly mass murdered Aboriginals). Do they not see the problem in this.

>you're either an epic "based epic kurds want democracy XD" mong or a Sup Forums teenager
ah yes, true intellectual might

Look who regularly fellates Islamists in the West every chance they get. You're not fooling anyone.

Poms out. Australia for the Aussies

how do you pronounce "outlier"?
took me forever just to spell it

>Northern Ireland is now the safest place from terrorism in the UK

Laughter occurring. 98.5% white. We wouldn't just accept some muzzie blowing up our kids

Christians should be massacred.

remember that like it was yesterday

me on the right

There are people doing things. The EDL etc. The police arrest them.

work tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=bjrYK51uNZU

still more likely to get murdered there though

alri schizoid mick

>Christians should be massacred.
>it's what BASED comrade stalin would've wanted hehe
honestly it's so predictable it's just boring

I mean would you start to actually limit Muslim migration and extremely vet people from Muslim countries, stop taking Refugees and deport people with citizenship in other countries who commit crime, like we do (to an extent)?

Lad, 1400 children were raped for DECADES. When this finally came to light and the public finally found out, the people of this town, whose children were RAPED counter-protested a protest against the rapists.

>unionists
>white

fook sake ISIS mad fer blowin up R kids not a fan bunch o wankers

applied for a job today

instagram.com/piddleass/

>tfw relatively newfag so I don't know about fatcam

No

>So you think it's already completely normalised in Britain?
kind of. I mean it happens, we talk about it non-stop for a week, then it happens again. then we focus on curbing immigration and not actual counter-terrorism or war

>If Britain had a '9/11' attack, I mean 1000s of casualties committed by organised Muslim terrorists do you think anything would change?
probably, but doubt anything like that could even happen, practically. seems more like minor attacks that are never going to stop

shit link

youtube.com/watch?v=wAGS8UL9b6A

creasing

Fantastic post

Who is REALLY behind the manchester attacks lads?

screeching

Misguided liberals.

>Salman Abedi