>tfw won in life lottery by being born in Europe

haters gonna hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKwH8PVObMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>balkan
>europe

slavs are subhumans

Balkans are on a plate that's from Africa.

If you have an internet connection and the privilege of shitposting, then you're lucky tb.h

>haters still hating

supicious

What if I get welfare and cheap housing and use my time to piss off Muslims on the internet and real life?

Still just luck?

Croatia is Central/Southern European
It is a Catholic, and therefore European, nation

>kravatkoti

ena sama revščina desu

Being born in Europe is the worst though

I rent 3 seaside apartments there, i smuggle cigarettes to flea market sellers there, i also hate fish and the sea, salty air especially plus the grills are too easy and i can do better at home.
Im also a half serb which drops another deuce on top of the shit pile i leave in every fish restaurant in Croatia i go to.
Too many rules and too many tight assholes that could hold a needle that is being pulled by a truck.
Croats tend to beta out of every mental tug of war.
They are selling their asses to the west for cheap.
Its sad, we at least are under occupation and are still considered hostile.
But they as collaborators have everything yet arent capable of claiming anything.
It could be just a perspective thing

Kek

Shit no that's clearly the fruits of your own hard work

This is a nice pepe ty OP saved!

>crying like it's 1999

>sucking german and russian cock
Ah yes, Croatian 'culture'

that was more of a USA dicksuck because you guys bombed them, but still

>this meme
You faggots did everything you could to help serbs until 1995

Meanwhile your entire army was revamped by Germany US and Russia

You would've lost(were losing) without the massive help lol

War was stalemate since 1991, Germany offered some diplomatic support, while Russia and US didnt do shit.
Also there was also weapons embargo on us during early 90s, so because of your generous help we had to smuggle weapons from Hungary and Argentina

>Croatia
>having an army in the 90's
>massive help
>fighting the entire Yugoslavian army
Huge help indeed.

Followed by military support from Russia Germany and US
That is the point, you had nothing until the world superpowers gave you things

>110 armored vehicles and 3 aircraft destroyed

How?

XDDD well memed, of course you will now provide some sources as well informed american

yeah, you fought with rocks and sticks

>had nothing
>serveroaches still struggle to advance with an entire Yugoslav army
>finally receive weapons
>btfo Yugoslavia so bad, the UN and Nato beg us not to advance into Republika Srpska and Banja luka because of anotha refugee crisis
Back to ex-yu, serbroach.

You had all the weapons, tanks, aircrafts, 10x as many people and you just barely won in Vukovar against police officers. Sad!

Serbs/Yugoslavia underestimated us. It's as simple as that. They had the upper hand in every possible way and they ultimately lost. We're known for putting up a fight against incredible odds.

Defenders knew city better than JNA and correctly assumed main directions of attack.
These roads were mined and houses near them entrenched.
Also morale played big part in it as local forces were fighting for their homes

Every Eastern Europe shithole like yours has these battles against Ottomans with ridiculously inflated numbers. Croatia, Serbia, Albania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Austria, Russia, all of them have multiple battles where supposedly tens of thousands of Ottomans died. Now, in some cases it was true (some battles with the Russians), but a shithole like Croatia? Topkek, just no.

t. roach

The only reason turkroaches got as far as they did is because of their numbers. That's why they're called turkroaches.
>but a shithole like Croatia? Topkek, just no.
We're the only shithole you had actual trouble with, roach. Try as you did, you couldn't conquer us so you had to move north. As soon as you encountered another major power (Austria), you got BTFO so hard you could never recovered.

top kek, it's amazing how you made a national myth out of that battle for vukovar with higly exaggerated and underestimated numbers, to make it as much heroic as possible. but, it's a simple fact - you fought against Jna with as equal arsenal as they used in that battle, and you had far more people than that silly number displayed on memepedia
It's funny watching you retards sperging out with these memes fed by your propaganda on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=cKwH8PVObMw
docu made with Serbian and Croatian cooperation

you mean a documentary with croatian narrative?
totally not propaganda, it seems