/MENA/ - Greatest leader edition

''Let them kill Nasser! What is Nasser but one among many? I am alive, and even if I die, all of you are Gamal Abdul Nasser!''

''The holy march on which the Arab nation insists, will carry us forward from one victory to another ... the flag of freedom which flies over Baghdad today will fly over Amman and Riyadh. Yes, the flag of freedom which flies over Cairo, Damascus, and Baghdad today will fly over the rest of the Middle East''

''No person, not even the most simple one, takes seriously the lie of the six million Jews that were murdered in the ''Holocaust''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8PwzWWzh4g
youtube.com/watch?v=TmetQD1q4bY
twitter.com/ahmusawi/status/866573783108395008
twitter.com/i/web/status/867046802159218688
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gamal Abdel Nasser was a son of a bitch who ruined the Middle-East and whose only feat was being backed by BOTH the Americans and Soviets in a diplomatic crisis.

Sedat ruined Egypt.

>shat her pants in fear
Ariana Grande? More like Khariana Grande lol

EGYPT WAS BORN RUINED AND URALLQUX UQUX

t. kike

SHE DID?

They were both incompetent losers.

AND PROUD UQUQ

Tfw no Lebanese gf

Probably. You know what biggest sexual fantasy is?

Locking the doors and chasing my gf naked around the house while greasing her like a fat pig

Watching those short legs in a hurry while glistening turns me on

Why aren't you part of the Islamic master race?

Qualifications to join Islam
>don't be an inferior wh*tey
>be an alpha male
>cuck wh*te boys on a daily basis
>must have impregnated atleast 12 wh*te wimmens
>those kids you had with those wh*te wimmens must also cuck even more wh*teys
>fug the princess of your nation

she is too pretty to be an ar*b, she looks like some kind of turkic beauty

Suicide bomber has been confirmed to be 22 year old Salman Abedi (Libyan).

Well it had to be one of us [North Africans]

Absolutely based, how will kikes ever recover?

nice one but girls don't poop

BY SHORT LEGS YOU MEAN THE FINGERS OF YOUR HAND?

BY TAKING THE GOLAN FROM THAT QUQ

MORE LIKE FOLLOW DUMB RELIGIOUS RULES AND FUCK HAIRY FATIMAS

Girls pooping vs the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? What is the bigger conspiracy theory?

Her short legs, brown and glistening and she squeals every time I slap her behind

"Injustice makes a hero of the oppressed, but crime makes the heart of the criminal tremble, no matter how hard he tries to demonstrate pride."

NOODZ OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

I still didn't get a gf

In Islamic countries you need to marry someone before fiddling with their privates

>meme quotes

YAAAAAAAROOOOOOOO

HAHA QUQ

Do your complaints only consist of putting the trope after a memearrow followed by a shitty JoJo pic and some weeb word you human cigarette ?

''The weak and the defenceless, in this imperfect world, invite aggression from others. The best way in which we can serve the cause of peace is by removing the temptation from the path of those who think that we are weak and, therefore, they can bully or attack us. That temptation can only be removed if we make ourselves so strong that nobody dares entertain any aggressive designs against us.''

>the manchester bomber wasn't Tunisian

I wonder why there aren't more Palestinians on int and Sup Forums in general. I think it would be cool if they shitposted here

pretty much

Manchester bomber is from Al-Abedi family. This is one of the the biggest tribes in East Libya.

Name: Salman Abedi

Any more info on them? They are Hafter allied i heard

armenians are literal pajeets kek

How can I piss off 3 Muslims I know and see every day, doing the Ramadan?

eat and drink in front of them
that's literally it

By killing yourself
That'll show 'em

I did that last year, I need something else

EAT PORK IN FRONT OF THEM

AND SHOVE SOME IN THEIR GOATFUCKING THROATS

>he believes this
See

What about playing music AND eating pork?

THATD WORK

>tfw feels good to know fasting muslims are gonna have stinky breaths
Remember to let it smell the kuffars

DONT FORGET SOME VODKA TO WASH IT DOWN

>damage control
jesus bushra i was memeing
haram as fuck
i suggest some neck protection for that one

>haram as fuck

MUSIC IS NOT HARAM

>got called a "sandnigger terrorist" on the way home from college today
>mfw I'm not even muslim
>my neighbour told me to "fuck off back home"
>mfw i was born here
>saw a rude comment on my normiebook page telling to "kill myself for being a leftwing muslim loving faggot"
>mfw I am redpilled and support AFD

WHAT THE FUCK I'M ON YOUR SIDE

i don't think their smell could get any worse than it already is

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah Sargon is that you

not really
unless you know what you're doing you can get some puss

''A Turk has no friend but other Turks.'' - Ataturk

Tell them you're fasting with them for the novel experience

No but muslims over here stink even more during ramadan lol. The danish turk is a turk so he prolly already smells like garlic though so he wont suffer a lot

Some people told me this as well

Apparently everybody's fucked and got it over with here

I sense an underlying point to this. Do they feel like bad Muslims then?

Make swee, sweet love to their sisters/daughters/mothers in front of them

Probably yes, and they'll feel very awkward around you

Remember to do all 29 or 30 days for maximum punishment

it's not as uncommon as you think

This
MashAllah the kouffar are playing 5D chess!

Thats what I hate about it, like we all swore celibacy till marriage and I got cheated out of it. I am not even married yet

well to be fair as a guy,unless you're really religious,premarital sex is no bigy

It is a common saying, we don't know who came up with that phrase

I keep wondering how the fuck isn't egypt the most advanced and powerful country in the whole of africa and the middle east
being smack center in all the global trade routes, and they got like 100 million people and infinite fresh water for irrigation etc

I suspect it's islam, it's islam isn't it

It's unfortunately populated by Egyptians

youtube.com/watch?v=W8PwzWWzh4g

Another Muslim tell on camera how the world works

>"The Kaaba is in fact, the navel of planet earth."
>"These studies were done to find that north, south, east and west proportionately place the Kabba right in the middle of earth."

>it's islam isn't it

it's incompetent leaders like Sedat, Mubarak and Sissi.

Egypt was the jewel of many caliphates, when it had great leaders.

;_; hey its not like the rest of the middle east isnt shit
Its islam :^)

>that fucking big ben

curse the Saudis.

I am going to fuck the first qt girl I can find

After Eid

Fuck off already

Oh come on. That's funny af.

Ever seen this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=TmetQD1q4bY

Something I found on reddit, can some mena-pro give an oppinion on the validity of the statement?
------------------------------
Would love to expend on this point, i met and talked with a Saudi friend once in London, great man i might add, studying medicine, and he told me something interesting. ''the monarchy is absolutely terrified of it(wahhabism, the clergy...etc)''

He gave a history lesson on how the first Saudi civil war begun. When the monarchy drew the borders with the British, especially. The monarchy agreed to respect them.

But the extremists, army officers mostly, hated this. They didn't recognized the borders, and were angry that they couldn't expend into Jordan, Iraq, the UAE....etc

So they turned on the monarchy, calling it heretical. The rebels though, fanatics hated ''western'' inventions like guns and used horses and swords. The Saudis and the loyalists had little problems using british made machine guns. They won.

But then in 79, things changed again with the Khomeinist revolution in Iran. In an attempt, fanatics, army officers mostly yet again. Occupied the holy mosque in Mecca and tried to incite to rebellion like Khomeini did.

Yet again, these people used the same pretext, calling the monarchy heretical. King Faisal was even killed later by a relative sympathetic to those people.

The monarchy, asked for a fatwa from the clergy, they needed to assault the holy mosque after all. What terrified them was that the clergy, while they did obey, they didn't condemn the rebels. that terrified them.

cont

A hereditary monarchy is un-islamic, all Sunni scholars agree. The Wahhabist clergy, agreed with the Khomeinist system of rule. Whatever that one is islamic is debatable, regardless it was/is very anti-monarchy.

This is resembles to what the Ummayids did when they took over the caliphate and turned it into a hereditary monarchy. There were fanatics back then to. Kawarji, they were called, or ''deviants'' they even assassinated the 4th Caliph/1st Iman, Ali, for negotiating with Muawiyah.

In the chaos of Yazd's rule they only grew. So he had the briliant idea to sent them to the border regions. Central Asia, Anatolia, North Africa and from here Andalusia. They sent them on a ''holy'' conquest to ''spread Islam''.

The truth however is that they wanted them as far away from Damascus, the Ummaiyd capital as possible.

The Saudi monarchy acts very much the same today. They must wage ''wars/battles'' in the border regions, or they'll have to fight in Riyadh.

That nigga high af

But to be fair no one takes their astronomical knowledge seriously, every Muslim acquaintance I've ever had believes in the heliocentric model

pretty on point i would say.

it's pretty rudimentary on the causes of the 1st civil war

and there are some technical mistakes describing the siege of the mosques

Also Faisal didn't die because he the relative was sympathetic to those groups, but because he was deemed to ''modern''

A bit tenous but pretty much reflective of why people hate the Saudi monarchy

>The Wahhabist clergy, agreed with the Khomeinist system of rule
not really, though they both hate monarchies

>So he had the briliant idea to sent them to the border regions.

later monarchs did it, not Yazd

good luck bro

Tunisian women are better desu

But what does the current people want then

which people?

the monarchy, the clergy or the general population?

You are mistaken my friend, they do poop. What they don't do is fart.

>tfw no fatmagul gf

Thanks 3azizi :)

Conflicting interests but mainly abdication and removal of Saudis religious monopoly

Are Kashmiri girls hot?

Remove taghut

All, I guess

But are the people mainly wahhabis? That is, would they be in favour of establishing a theocratic/clergy-led state to justify islamic rule, or are they more western/freedom leaning

I suppose

The clergy today are mostly descendants of Muhammad ibn abd al-Wahhab it's nepotism at its finest along with the Saud family so probably the people are inclined towards Wahhabi thought but that's almost impossible to tell with the number of closet murtadeen possibly in that country, early Wahhabists were against any form of nationalism though.
They took that school of thought to stupid extremes and were quelled by the British backed Saud who gave them access to modern weapons at the time while they still had swords and bows.

Only regressive Salafists want wahhabism, or at least from what I see here

Octogenarian clergy want theocratic

Monarchy is divided ''modernists'' are winning the in-battle. let by deputy, and future, crown prince, Mohammed

Population, hard to say. The youth are somehow more reasonable, but it's still a very, VERY, conservative country.

But tribalism is still strong. I doubt they'll want a theocracy

Is Saudi-Arabia strong enough to survive as a single country without the monarchy though. I mean, it is after all called
>Saudi
Arabia

That is a terrible lie, I hate more turks than I do non-turks.

No idea.

Shias in the east would try to get out.

Hejaz and Najd would definetely fight for Mecca and Medina

Tbqh with the standards people have today it's hard to call yourself a Muslim if you haven't been called a Wahhabi at least once

The power vacuum would be next level

twitter.com/ahmusawi/status/866573783108395008

Abadi is a good man. To bad no one listens to him

>The power vacuum would be next level
It would spill into Yemen, Syria, UAE, Qatar, Jordan

it would be madness

Military controlled government and economy. Egypt doesn't have a proper national budget, the military is supposed to only take like 4billion out of the 100billion budget but in reality it's like 40 billion.

twitter.com/i/web/status/867046802159218688
Oh boy...

I'm sure Duterte is on the job :^)

>We'll get to see ISIS soldiers thrown out of helicopters in our lifetimes
I don't get this timeline anymore

What about islamic gommunists, we'll to throw a helicopter out of a helicopter, and then the muslim communist out of that one.