Arranged Marriages

I am white american in my late 20s.

How can I go about getting an arranged marriage?

My family is very wealthy, and I would not mind getting married to a cute poor girl from a different culture/country.

I have heard this is common in asian and south asian cultures.

SHART IN MART OOOOOHHHHHHHH

check on ebay

none were available

you just need to know the right people and go to the right places.
i'm vietnamese, so it's pretty common.

lol fucking loser

>being this loser
americans are fucking doomed.

How about talking to a girl?

Arranged marriages are shit and should be banned by international law.
t. living in Caucasus

>family is very wealthy
>would rather marry a poor 3rd worlder
lowest hanging fruit

nah, everyone here is always complaining about how western women are such sluts and whores now.
arranged marriages are pretty great.
you'd think it's dumb because you think the girls don't have a choice, or that you dont have choices, but that's not really the reality. most of these girls are usually conservative and want get married and start a family. they WANT to get married, not like shit women who just want to fuck 100 guys or until can until they're 40 and wonder why no one wants to marry them.

You say that but all the autists who don't have time for women and need to make grandkids for their parents say otherwise

marry your sister
win-win situation

Step 1 convert to Islam

TL;dr you're a loser who tries to justify its existence
If you're that wealthy educated etc you should have gotten a gf
Now you would most likely answer with something about not liking the girls you could've gotten. The thing is the girl you get via an arranged marriage is less likely to fulfill the requirements you'd just have stated

I heard that if you successfully kidnap a woman in Kazakhstan she has to become your wife.

You could try that.

Even third-world monkeys will eventually find out what kind of boring loser you are, if you can't make a relationship work with an american girl, then an international relationship is way out of your league.

you can marry 90% of serbian girls whom you approach

I have been on a lot of international dating sites, but the problem is 1/2 the women just want you to send them money, 1/4 will fuck/marry any guy that meets them, and are just as fucked or more fucked in the head than me, and the other 1/4 want you to go to their county, meet/date them for 3 months before they will be your girlfriend which is expensive/time consuming.

Arranged marriages by family are OK.
You're just wanting a marriage of convenience. Download a language-learning app and talk to the millions of Chinese girls that want to learn English.

Marry one that is suitable.

yah, probably going to end up with chinese girl.

They are slim, and fairly sensible, obedient in the bed, and have decent food.

>The thing is the girl you get via an arranged marriage is less likely to fulfill the requirements you'd just have stated

this is where you're wrong.
there's a cultural difference - a difference in thinking between the two types of women.

reality is that people change over time, and the only thing that matters is whether the woman will be a good mother and wife. Women who are ok with arranged marriages understand and accept this, while culturally western women are more about finding compatibility (which eventually evolves and changes over time and the person is no longer compatible) and why western marriages fail at such a high rate.

>if you can't make a relationship work with an american girl.

You're implying that american girls are worth having a relationship with.
Look at how western culture has degenerated women and emasculated men.
why do you think white women are moving to black guys and white men are moving to asian women? I see this everywhere in the cities. If you don't realize this you're only being ignorant of social evolution.

I don't think OP has every been more of a faggot

there's a bussines upon this shit
>go to cuba

what's the rate there?
in asia, greencard marrigages are 20-30k usd

you get paid 20-30k to marry ugly asian?

or what?

How long?

>you get paid 20-30k to marry ugly asian?
doesn't have to be ugly. a lot of girls want greencards and families are willing to pay.
min 2 years for greencard.

convert to the only true religion my friend.

t. mohammed
you have to go back

1) go on deep web

2) pay in bitcoins

3)get nothing you got scammed

3a) get raided by FBI it was a sting, spend 10-20 years receiving BBC from cellmeates