/Europe/

European general thread
Not welcome - 3º worlders, specially muslims

>How do we solve E.U.?
>How do we solve the immigration problem
>Hoe do we make Europe Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/christians-who-reject-all-refugees-are-hypocrites-pope-says.cfm
americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/02/21/pope-francis-protecting-worlds-migrants-and-refugees-moral-imperative
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
agensir.it/quotidiano/2017/4/18/poland-cbos-4-of-the-population-would-take-refugees-in-mgr-zadarko-opening-up-to-our-neighbours-in-distress/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's simple: genocide the migrants

>poortugal
We wuz your capital and shit

Do your part. Have 2 or more kids. The future belongs to those who show up.

send them to america

This is a Yuropoor thread, no suggestions from us Americans, thanks

I am a migrant and I agree with As long as they can't back up their loyalty to the ground their live in, their integration, let god sort them out.

You don't have to have more kids if you just kill all other competing populations :)

Realistically that will never happen, we need real solutions

As edgy as it sounds, if Europe reacted to terrorist attacks like it used (a rag-tag pogrom on the offending ethnicity), there probably wouldn't be so many of them.

>j-just have more kids bro! those billions of shitskins comming to your country need more rape-targets and slaves working for welfare.

>Federopa
>State Atheism
>see above

You will need foot soldiers either way. The kids in countries like Germany, UK and France are increasingly foreign with no sense of national duty.

>more kids
Any kids. Do you think the people in pic related spawned out of thin air? They were popped out of Muslim baby factories.

Cucktholicism is part of Europe's problems:

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/christians-who-reject-all-refugees-are-hypocrites-pope-says.cfm

americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/02/21/pope-francis-protecting-worlds-migrants-and-refugees-moral-imperative

Muslims have 8 kids each, it's a lost war

Atheist China isn't as retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

Martin Luther was right all along

>Not welcome - 3º worlders

>thread created by Portugal

You'll lose it faster if your population is halving instead of stabilising. The kids in pic related are future voters.

EU parliament in 2100:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

>specially muslims
Pls leave

And how did their parents suddenly found themself in Europe? As long as borders arent closed and every 3rd worlder can just simply walk in, having babies dosnt matter.

Business idea: engineer a hemorrhagic virus that targets negroid glycoproteins

>As long as borders arent closed and every 3rd worlder can just simply walk in, having babies dosnt matter.

Who will vote for parties that will keep the borders closed? The ratio of blacks to whites in the US went from 1:9 to 1:4 now. In other words, the welfare vote increased. As Pakis and poos increase in the UK, the pro (commonwealth) immigration voting block will increase as well.

>>>How do we solve E.U.?
dissolve it
>>How do we solve the immigration problem
dissolve EU
>>Hoe do we make Europe Great Again?
dissolve EU

>Hoe do we make Europe Great Again?
E*rope was never great

Getting rid of Schengen would also help in stemming the flow of migrants.

Hm ok so fascism it is then. Clearly democracy is not in Europe's interest

well obviously all of those retarded agreements and treaties should be abolished

refugees cross several non-schengen borders before entering schengen
they don't care much about how legal their crossing is
.t from a country outside schengen

E.U. is a great idea, the problem are the cucks and leftists that run it.
Muslims do not come from schengen areas.
We need a common European immigration policy with stronger borders and no unqualified immigrants coming in

Having a completely open border does not help. Having a fence is better than having no fence even if it's not 100% perfect.

>Muslims do not come from schengen areas.
As I understand it, right now they travel through open borders.

>stronger borders and no unqualified immigrants coming in
Yeah, any border checks would add defence in depth.

EU is just a modern implementation of aristocratic elites but now they just hide behind the leftism veil to make themselves look like they are friends of the people.

Less than 5 white kids. Is this photo taken in an European school or Toronto school?

It's from a school in France. Had it had more poos and even fewer white kids, it would have resembled the public school I went to in the GTA.

The only way to restore Western demographics at this point is either secessionism or ethnic cleansing

>Hey user, you have a new teammate ! She's british ! don't hit on her too much ;)
>She's actually Nigerian and looks like a man

>Hey user, you have a new teammate ! She's french ! don't hit on her too much ;)
>She's actually Moroccan and ugly as sin.

What are the fucking odds eh ?

The only guy I ever met in Canada who was "from France" was Senegalese.

My guess is that in the future the west will become like Ancient India, with tons of Castes where the higher ups will be pure europeans that keep themselves "pure" by gene therapy.

Or it might even happen in China or India, you never know, south and east asians seem to want to become physically like europeans so badly

My guess it will be a mess like Brazil.

So why cant anti-immigration party win now since we are still majority white?

>Pen pal assignment in French class
>All our pen pals were Muslims
Can't make this shut up family

Because media do a great job on brainwash the masses

Because those white people don't interact with those shitskins so they rely on media to tell them about them and media obviously paints immgrants in positive light. I can bet you 20 bong pounds that a man that had his daughter raped by shitkins and then told by the police that they can't do anything about it and that the rapist is not going to be convicted becasue "he thought rape was common here too" will not vote left but for anybody saying they'll get rid of shitkins. Problem is we're at the tipping point. It's now or never, as good as whites are when you'll out numbered 10 to 1 it's not longer your country.

And where will those rich whites go? they'll be like animals in cage, literally go out from your guarded neighbourhood and it's shitskins everywere that hates you and want to rape you.

They will leave in a closed gate community surrounded by guards, and 100% white.
Multiculturalism if for the poor people

>leave
*live

Thanks, globalist media

Absolute STATE of Britpakistan

What the fuck. Shouldn't they be more concerned about terrorists like the one that just blew up their children?

The well being of muslims and other 3º worlders is the ultimate goal of europe

>dude why can't we call for the genocide of an entire population, there just was a terrorist attack after all, i'm justified in my chim out

every_single_time

Just don't look up who is currently in charge of that rag

Who is called for genocide? I see no one doing that.

t. """""new"""" french

All white Europeans need to move to the US. There's no hope for Europe

If you want to create a zombie apocalypse this is how you create a zombie apocalypse.

When you think about it, all the kids who died where probably lefties who would agree with this anyway. Im starting to root for try e Muslims. Euros are just TOO cucked its embarrassing to watch.

This genocide would be more justified than the holocaust though. People would be able to look back on all the terrorist attacks that happened prior. With the holocaust it just looks like Germany chomped out.

Nope, they where little girls too young to have political views

sad and utterly stupid
those bongistanis or alt-righters dont know that such shit also defiles the victims.

""""""""""""""""""""""""western world""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hitler was not antisemite until he discovered who was in charge of the media back then.
He was pro tolerance like everyone around him.

What immigration problem?

Why does Sup Forums always make fun of americans for dressing "childish" and wearing shorts and t-shirts when euros do it too?

He wasn't immigrant - he moved here to study and later teached at university. Last year he moved back to Nigeria and bought a ranch there.

not to mention that he was the most conservative poseł of his party

Poland will be sanctions!

from what kind of ethnicty are people like pic related?
I noticed they are often very degenerate and sometimes it's not only because of their religion.

Afghanistan/Pakistan.

It made some sense in the 19th century, I remember one Nobel Prize laureate from my country who visited America then and he was surprised that men take off parts of their suits in presence of women, what was unaceptable in Europe, but today?

Still, they won't come here:
>The director for immigration at the Polish Bishops Conference, monsignor Krzysztof Zadarko, says he “is deeply saddened” by the latest figures that say 4 per cent of Poles “would really like” to take in refugees coming from the warring Middle East. The survey of the Polish institute Cbos (Public survey institute) that has been regularly carried out since 2015 found that the part of the population that is against taking in the refugees arrived in the EU from the Middle East and Africa is growing all the time (now 74%). Since December 2015, the Poles who reject Middle Eastern and African immigrants have constantly outnumbered those who would like to take them in.
agensir.it/quotidiano/2017/4/18/poland-cbos-4-of-the-population-would-take-refugees-in-mgr-zadarko-opening-up-to-our-neighbours-in-distress/

>flag
>is a mudslime
Wow, what a surprise!

Thanks for that interesting fact

>EU is a nice idea with some good results(trade, standardizations, open borders and shit), but nowadays it's more and more bogged in its own bureaucracy and inept politicians to actually do anything useful.
>We kick out everyone who's not actually from a dangerous country or didn't go through the appropriate immigration procedure.
>Europe's still in a position to do something, we just need to eliminate all the incorrigible criminals and jihadist supporters and we're golden. Shoot them all or lock them up without parole or something.