ITT

ITT

Things you have learned about France and its posters since you're on Sup Forums

They're even more self-hating, completely hopeless and full of despair than the British, and that's saying a lot

All of them are muslims, blacks or both.

>Things you have learned about France and its posters since you're on Sup Forums-

they fit the stereotypes pretty well

I've learned that they're Frankish Master Race and that we're inferior breed made to serve them

I'm Greek btw

PLS SAVE ME

Bullshit.

t. 70% White

I've been convinced that French are retarded enough to vote Macron for the shit

76% actually, and still higher than most of France ;)

This is RER not metro you fucking leaf.

I learned nothing about France on Sup Forums however before i came here i was only lurking flagless boards, now i know that french are actually among the worst posters here.

more like they voted against MLP

SEXISM

Wrong

Paris is filled with sandniggers.

t, mamadou le faguette

Nope

There are around 10 million + Non-French in France, and not all of them are shitskins

We're FAR from being you Zang

>take a picture from a place where the majority of people are non-whites
>there are no white people in France look :))))

Your top three from the EU aren't white, though.

they either hate yanks or call them greatest allies

>take a picture from a place called France where the majority of people are non-whites

I've learned that Basques are the superior race and Franks are made to serve them.

They're actually pretty based tbqh

this

I learned that they can't help but post in Anglosphere threads

FUCKING BASQUE TRAITORS

Bretons are based.

You're wrong, tho

They're black

Charlemagne avenged Roland by killing the Basques

>very good sense of humor
>friendliest general, always answering my questions
>they make a lot of cute mistakes in english

all around the best people

>they make a lot of cute mistakes in english

d-doing my best...

>self-hating
didn't you guys said we were arrogant though

I honestly feel bad for Roland.
He died because Charlemagne destroyed the walls of Pamplona, meanwhile Charlemagne ran away like a bitch instead of standing his ground.

The Basques slaughtered an even larger army in Roncevaux pass again like 10 years after the death of Charlemagne.

Fucking stupid on the Carolingians part.

And the basques revenged those basques by kicking the son of Charlemagne out of their lands.

you're my greatest ally USA

That its true they're cheese eating surrender monkeys with no dignity. Basicly cowards.

Lastest presidential election made me lose hope in the french, both living in france and posting on Sup Forums

They basicly did a 360 and are now going towards the edge of the cliff.

GG

I think that, contrary to popular memes, French posters I see here use very good English

>polskiaussie

did you name that mountain?

>contrary to popular memes
they became true once you go to France

Their English is just terrible, worse even than Jap English
They're relatively chad compared to other nationalities
They're mostly well-off
They don't give or recieve bants well, unlike other Romance countries

I suspected this much about them beforehand desu

> ?

Everyone thinks its country's posters are among the worst.

We literally own 70% of your original land

and now you are spanish :)

>That time the British told the Free French navy to either surrender or leave, didn't tell them leaving was an option, and just sunk all their ships anyways.

not really its just brasil posters actually
like really the closer you are to brasil you are the more of a subhuman u are
facts

>that one century where britain was mildy relevant after a whole history of contained goat fucking
haha good one man

They all hate France.

Nice pic of American

I feel bad for bullying France on here now, they always seem so depressed. It was just banter, don't actually agree with me.

Why are Amerinegroes so obsessed with French ?

When i typed "american people" a lot of results were about French

Americans are big fat dumb idiots that's why

less than nothing, they really blend in into board's socity. you wont even notice them apart of the flag

They make fun of americans getting shot not realising they are constantly getting shot by terrorists

I learned French aren't the 'similar to British but slightly more arrogant continentals' they make themselves out to be
they are the antithesis to anglos, how well a country can handle banter can be determined almost entirely on how large their french population is, all the most terrible countries here (France, Belgium, Canada) have huge populations of French and whenever you see a dumb post that completely misunderstands banter, sarcasm or humour of any kind you can be sure that person has some french in him

They are getting flooded by sandniggers.

I found French to be the least butthurt and generally very interesting posters.
Well-educated with great knowledge, often tending to (far-)left and (far-)right.
I came to like them a lot, too bad /fug/ is dead

/fug/ was cancer, kill yourself you faggot

Suck this, Turk

Those are big hats

you are the epitome of cuck
forgot dresden idiot?

There's a whole board for that.

Overall, French posters are usually pretty good.

Not true, I think leafs are the worst.

Go get your son circumcised you gay nigger

I've been browsing the web for more than 12 years now, and the pals in /fr/ general are, by far, the best people I've met in my entire life.

I haven't learned much about France, but I've learned a lot about everything else there.

what'S so special about /fr/?

It's the comfiest place on the Internet

Can get overly pissy over nothing.
Aside of that seems like decent folks

>Can get overly pissy over nothing.
OH YEAH WE'RE VERY SUSCEPTIBLE ARE WE ????

GIB BACK WALLONIA

A lot of shared history, France was America's first ally and we have never been on bad terms only occasional disappointment in the actions of each other.
French culture has been popular in America for nearly as long as the country has existed.

Basically France is America's friend and people always talk about their friends a lot.

t. bilel

Paris is actually a shithole

something Sup Forums

I still don't like them, but they are helpfull if you ask them questions. Can't say that about most other nations posting here.