>g

NEED A TIGHTS GF

Even children make a fool of the british army

TIGHTS

Of course they knew, that's the point

Reap what you sow you fucking brits

Can't wait til the next bombing

literal labour propaganda
not that May's internet proposals are to be defended, but a 'new internet' is not at all what's supposedly happening

stop posting this ugly jewess

sue

me and the lads are going to a 48 hour long Angel Olsen gig

any chance of a 'sheed attack?

It's easy to kill soldiers when you target the man carrying a trombone instead of a gun

>looks at the sundial
>nod me head like pic related
>gathers up me mates

it's time, lads

>kneels down, prostrated, facing Mecca

Murder all sheeds. This is a direct incitement to racial hatred and violence and should in no way be construed as satire or parody.

Imagine being such a vain twat

Eagles of death metal in 2015 in paris
ariana grande in 2017 in manchester
having a think

My point is they knew how did they not stop it.

sorry friend, need proof for some of these outlandish claims

>Europa league final tomorrow
>off on Thursday

might partake in a few tall bottles of the ol' 'berg mixed fruits

Been in London 4 months now and I can safely say that my pre-conceptions were right and it's shite. If I'm still here in 5 years I think I may top myself. That said, I'll probably have been culturally enriched by then and quite literally blown into smithereens, so I daresay it doesn't really matter either way

Imagine not being turned on by tights.

post that labour woman that looks like somebody sent jeremy clarkson and stig of the dump through the large hadron collider at 99% the speed of light, creating a hybrid super-runtoid dribbling menace

*does a sexy rebellion*

shut up you spastic

An analogy to help you: Let's say you're in a pub and meeting up with a friend you haven't seen in years. It turns out the guy has changed a lot since you last met and now he's kind of a twat and walks around the bar starting fights. At first you can defend and help him, but when you soon realise he really is genuinely a total shit then you disassociate yourself from him and tell everyone you don't want anything to do with him.
Heck you even call the police.
But now the guy goes around telling everyone he is still your friend. You are horrified that he start claiming for some weird reason that not only is he your best and lifelong friend but he's only doing these horrible things specifically to help you. The people in the bar seem to believe it. The more you defend yourself, the more angrily he claims he's doing all these horrible things for you. You think he's an absolutely nutcase. You wish he would just fuck off because he's ruining your life. But all you can really do it tell everyone calmly that you don't associate with him in any way and you have no idea what the hell he is rambling about or what he's thinking when he does these horrible things. Just because you were formerly his friend, it certainly is now not your responsibility for his current behaviour.
But the people in the bar want someone to blame. They need someone to feel horrible and guilty for the terrible things that have happened because your former friend is an obvious basket case and is in no way capable of feeling shame or guilt....so they turn to you. Just because you are somewhat reasonable and capable of feeling these emotions, and you are associated with him. He's after all claiming his doing these things for you, so even if you're not directly responsible, you must have done something to mess him up....right....that must make you kind of responsible....

here's one for you racist twats xoxo

They stop 13 for every one that causes loss of life

Can't get to them all, there's lot of people who want to kill us

Good lad

me knob, lads

Why don't brits like peanut butter and jelly?

Or as you call it, nutty butter and fruity spready.

the fit one was called yukari same as my favourite cartoon character

youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo

This is the future of every White country that gets taken over by non-Whites.
Thanks to the Virtue Signaling silly White liberals. They destroyed our children's future.

We don't have jelly as you know it

alri mummy

7/7 was in 2005 you mong

going to a gig in 2 days hope i wont die x

>Type password in
"Password Incorrect"
>Type it again
"password incorrect"
>Reset password
"Password can't be the same as a previous one"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw I don't live in a near all white rural state in America and I can't post anything like this and if any government official is reading this i absolutely condemn his remarks and my support for it is satire haha

These generals are so fast. Been here for three threads already. Feel like a huge loser. Need to purify myself by talking to some of the gfs and getting some new tinder matches before heading to bed. Good night/day lads.

Cut all foreign aid to Muslim countries and use the money to put all the Muslims in the UK on a database, reduce the number of mosques to one per city and have them all under surveillence. One slip up and citizenship is revoked.

Probably wouldn't even have to follow through on most of it. Most Muslims would just up and leave the country and elect to stop coming here once the jig is up.

Where was the outrage when it was the Syrian kids being killed by NATO?

No it's 7/7 cause it was July 2007

So it wasn't an immigrant but a local lad, born and raised in Manchester, who did it.

Don't you lot feel stupid now for jumping to conclusions?

off to pay the weedman a visit

you are a huge loser
night xoxo

The people of Manchester are the absolute best coming together and helping everyone they can. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

is it gay if it's a female fingering your arsehole but there is deep penetration?

I imagine the Syrians were quite annoyed. And I'd also imagine the Syrians aren't too bothered about our kids

delete this image mate

Heard you lads liked pizz'

who gives a fuck lmao

very, tbqh ngl la

If the terrorists are bad muslims or whatever then why the fuck aren't the Islamic churches doing anything to clean their shit up? Why is it always us having to react and act on their behalf? They should get their house in fucking order

never

The people of Limerick are the absolute best coming together and helping everyone they can. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Look at the effect of a cleavage thumbnail on her views lol
youtube.com/user/hollytarot/videos

No, it's 7/7 because it was 7th July, like 9/11 wasn't September 2011

The block of text about Britons having no morals was actually written by a Catholic Dutch man on Sup Forums, but you guys fell for the eternal Yank.

What can I buy off Amazon to give meaning to my existence?

that cheese on toast really could do with some warchestershyer sauce

lol haha

mcb.org.uk/manchester-attack-muslim-council-of-britain-statement/

stupid rorke

buttplug

Salmans favourite song
youtube.com/watch?v=82wU5NfRfr4

The people of Tower Hamlets are the absolute best coming together and bombing everyone they can. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else

was it easy to pull?

how did you communicate with them lol?

>the bomber was confirmed to be British
Rorkes BTFO

Quran

>warchestershyer sauce

it's true but I wouldn't call it immorality, guess we just have a different definition of the word

immoral is things like murder and theft, not having a cheeky few drinks at 15

I've tried it, it's shit

MASSIVE arse toys

how do analogue watches even work? how does it keep going for so long without a battery?

Most of our muslim terrorists are

I utterly condemn this shocking hate speech and i hope anyone reading this understands that i in no way agree with it and any remarks prior or subsequent to this in which i appear to do so are entirely satire.

heard that youtube doesn't pay people who have less than 100k subscribers anymore

which really pleases me

a bible

I think it is counterproductive for Western powers to engage in wars of regime change in the Middle East. That being said, while all loss of civilian life is regrettable, I obviously empathize more with my cultural brethren in the UK than little Rasheed and Rasheeda.

do you reckon the top brass at intelligence agencies pretend terrorism has nothing to do with islam?

they have a battery...do you mean kinetic watches?

>cultural brethren

not really FOY

>7/7 means July 7th
FOY we don't put the month first

didn't know mongs like this existed

youtube.com/watch?v=8ug_7yBUWAA

do you guys have any political party that doesn't want to do a shit ton of wasteful spending? seems like all brit parties are shit desu

That block of text was retarded. There is nothing decadent about staying up late.

Nice taqiyya you dirty shitskin

no

I think if he follows you around, it would be justified not to let you into the bar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Just found out that TV licence is a thing in UK.
Do you use it? How much you pay?

knob's going mental lads

False equivalence.

A better way to put it is that you're both a memeber of the same club, and members of the club keep killing people because the rules of the club say it's okay, even though most of the rest of the club (sort of) frowns on it. Every time someone from the club goes off and kills someone, you just say he was a bad person, you shouldn't blame the club, it's a good club, and no matter how many people are killed in the name of the club, I will remain a memeber and do my best to help the club grow. You should like the club, it's a peaceful club. The rules are open to interpretation even though they explicitly tell you to kill people who aren't in the club.

>Nice taqiyya you dirty shitskin