might be gay might not

time will tell

episode 7 not up there yet either :/

thanks though I didn't realise kickass was back

business idea:
make some noise for the vengaboys

reposting for madchester
youtube.com/watch?v=f4V_5khp7ow

Drunk girl tried hugging me last night. Obviously I just declined and called her a taxi, how could she possibly consent to such an intimate act in her state?

>As weak as the right is, it's the only part of your society standing up against it.
screaming
stop deluding yourself. the right is all bluster.

imagine how gimped the vikernes kids are going to be thanks to their larper dad

Actually need to do this before I lose the virginity to one

Not a chance I can go straight from zero intimacy in my entire to fucking a whore I just met

fuck he's lost it

despise varg, stupid cunt

>girl gets blown up
>everyone assumes the paki did it
>girls twitter is full of "KILL ME" , "ARIANA GRANDE IS KILLING ME" tweets, including in one before she died.

any of you lads got those screenshots?

actually did pull the fit 20yr old tho so sticks and stones may break my bones but memes will never hurt me

What are the alternatives to torrenting and streaming lads? got to be a radical third way

western interventionnism caused terrorist attacks

About what percent of people in the UK stop going to school at the age of 16?

shut up mattie

Going to see Swans tomorrow lads

downloading from mega.co.nz

reddit.com/r/megalinks/

Yep, and it's still the only part of your nation saying Islam is a bad idea. I know it hurts you to admit it, but without them you're not getting rid of any Islamists, you'd just roll over quicker.

Honestly could grind any and all Aussie posters to paste without a moments regret

about 40%

the fuck is wrong with her arm

don't recall asking

very tiny percentage these days
the government made it a requirement that people be in education/work until at least 18
so most people will be going to sixth form

less than half, even before a few years ago. Now you have to stay in some form of education or training til you're 18.

have to stay on in some form of education until you're 18 now

buying it you cheap fuck

Sunburn. She is British after all

Political ideas:
>less spying on the nhs
>nationalise drugs for personal use
>less electric vehicles
>points based immigration system
>encourage foreign interventions
>decriminalise the railways
>fix the citizens

That is a decent salary assuming no dependants. Not gona lie though mate it's still not really enough to enjoy London unless u make that working part time. London is just fucking ridiculous it's pretty damn good if you've got the money though. I know a few lads on from 50k-80k one or two on more than that. They are living the life (not that you can actually buy in London without deposit from mum and dad though lol)

going on saturday

business idea: rock the casbah

In 1661, Louis XIV, who had nominally been king since 1643, began to rule France in his own right.

Having been raised in a culture that expected young princes to seek "glory" on the battlefield, Louis was looking for an opportunity to go to war.

In 1665, Louis believed that he had a pretext to go to war with Spain and allow him to claim the Spanish Netherlands (present-day Belgium).

French diplomats entered secret negotiations with the court at Vienna. They offered the Holy Roman Emperor the partition of the Spanish Empire. The Emperor took up the offer. He was to receive Spain itself.

Spain was a fragmented nation struggling to cope with major economic problems. The discovery of gold in Spanish America[9] and the importation of at least 9000 kilograms of gold into the Spanish economy[10] had caused ruinous inflation.

King Charles II of Spain was a six-year-old child, whom no-one expected to live long, due to numerous physical and mental disablements. With him, the Spanish line of the Habsburgs would die out.

lol, we'll see.

business idea: lock the taskbar

Didn't realise only 40% of 18 year olds go to university. Seems far too low 2bh, are most young people just really really thick?

roaring

nice one, will post how it went afterward. hope you have a good time x

SO BEAUTIFUL

was under the impression i could go to prostitutes and have no problems with it
well i went into a blowjob bar when i was there and just wouldnt do it, walked away from whole thing felt seedy beyond all fuck felt a wave of relief when i left

im not gay

business idea: you lot watch me whip and naenae

A strip of bacon on every street corner

You could have prevented this

ERE AR KID YOUSE HEAR WHAT HAPPENED DOWN THE ARENA, THEM TORIES FROM ISIS BLEW OOP AR KIDS

ABSOLUTE FOCKIN SHITHOUSES THEM LOT

SHAME THEY DIDN'T BOMB SOME SCOUSERS EH AHAA nah but seriously it's a tragedeh

why are you only counting 18 year old?
a lot of people i know took gap years to figure out what the fuck to do

Assuming you are not lying, is there much of a stigma attached to it?

Unironically died I believe

The girl under reviewbrah died in 2012 lol

rorkes want to deport this

Do you want people to spend 1000s of tax payer's money on degrees so they can work at Tesco or as a labourer or in a chip shop?

>A strip of bacon on every street corner

Yes there is, they could immigrate anywhere who'd have them, hell, we could even fun an initiative program to help them get on their way, make sure they get the proper help with their paperwork, possibly even financial support if they require it. Cheaper than 50% of them claiming benefits here forever for their 19 kids

pretend you didn't see that last post pls

No I want to shoot it. Right in it's face.

jesu dod

We don't need to see, we can make educated guesses based on actions of the past and given the behavioral patterns of nearly all leftist political parties in the West, it's going to be nothing but swarthy cock gobbling from the reds top to fucking bottom. Your side has no spine and has not only accepted its defeat, but at times actively works to enable it.

no girl has been under reviewbrah lad

This is categorically untrue and you are lying and I think you know it

me and the mates

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=8LPoWiU9PPo

>no more water reviews
the world is a cruel place

lol

Tbh the way we would treat them, they would be refugees and therefore could go anywhere.

none at all really, unless you just drop out to become a government artist

good looking chaps

Thought she an hero'd on facebook live this year or last?

n-no

self righteous shitbag she was. media attention for smiling at somebody? if she was a fat cretin or if the bloke she smiled at wasn't a total bottom of the barrel looking scumbag, no one would have given a shit.

Not if you go straight into work

business idea: go to the gym 5x a week and eat 4000+ calories 300 g protein every day

did they mean to give her an actual halo

love watching rorkes get all butthurt in the aftermath of these events and doing nothing

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40010376

Jayden Parkinson was murdered in 2013 but her photo has been widely shared as one of the missing people from the Manchester attack

lmao he deleted the comment

mustve realised it was a troll

yarite yoons whats ya up toons

radical islam

Is it true that most homegrown terrorists are second or third generation immigrants? If that's true, wouldn't it imply that there isn't a problem with immigrants, but there is a problem with radicalisation? Here in the US, scores and scores of young people of all races turn to gang activity. They have no problem with taking lives of opposing gang members. If you think about it, that's just a short step from taking the lives of opposing religions, or other races. So we should be addressing why young men turn to these violent activities.

Operations were suspended in winter, and in this time, decisive shifts occurred in European politics. Spain attempted to put itself in a more advantageous position.

As France had become a formidable trading power in the world and a major competitor to United Provinces in world trade, the Dutch had become more and more worried about French intentions.

The Netherlands, therefore, hurriedly ended their war, the Second Anglo-Dutch War(or Second Navigation War) with England.

Charles II of England started negotiations with the United Provinces over a common alliance against France.

France hoped to conquer territories that would be a suitable bargaining chip in later negotiations.

Louis XIV was forced to accept that France was no match for the coalition of Spain, the Netherlands, England and Sweden,[36] and therefore announced a cease-fire

very profound post. it's almost like people like attractive people

>radical

So there are men in the UK who stopped going to school at 16, went into the labor force, and are now age 18 and go to bars and drink after work?

It isn't attractive and beastiality is illegal

>if the bloke she smiled at wasn't a total bottom of the barrel looking scumbag
but he was, as all good EDL members and angry rightists are

STOP YOUR SELF CONTORL

rorkes: complain about a million dollars being spent on something in the UK but don't give a shit about billions of dollars being spent on dropping bombs

The EU would probably paint them that way, but to be fair, they would just be economic migrants, as they were here. There's no combat here. The deal is literally stay and learn to behave or leave.

Business idea: if the UK starts persecuting its Muslims they will become refugees and then the EU will have to take them, thus ridding Britain of the paki element.

would shag the bird in the middle

But we aren't free