r8 my drawing lads

youtube.com/watch?v=ey3x2UWcWM4

white neetionalism

BASED Rorkina

Kill every Muslim

>Rorkina

the weed man giveth and he taketh away

GOOD post

According to recent studies in the USA, 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905 had blue eyes. As of 2006, 16.6% of the total population has blue eyes.

suicide attacks are a group survival tactic

have to wash up fuckign gay knif fok plat cup spon

its our year la

LFC 2017/18 epl champs

YWNA

ABLs need not reply

think the worst thing i hate about terrorist attacks is that i cant go to any news site for a week now because everything is going to be about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

screeching

very interesting how rorkes want to slaughter every muslim the same way islamists want to slaughter every infidel

really gets you thinking

me wash bol and spon lol

Yes she's calling for paki gas chambers here correct?

Jesus Christ

Not a bad idea tbqh.

come home white man

do the prozzies in amsterdam let you kiss them while you're fucking?

all hands to action stations
fire the photon torpedoes

>Crossrail Documentary on BBC

wew, this line is going to be PENG lads

Also did 120kg deadlift today, a PB (set of 5 too...guess my 1rep would be 130+ hehe)

Mad how i want to execute serial killers and serial killers want to stab innocent children haha were the same LOL

Muslims don't have to be terrorists to destroy western democracies. They just have to vote.

what would happen if you made a page called north american man? how would it tell what page to go to

Roger Moore (James Bond) died today - part of the myth sold to western men that avoiding fatherhood was like the coolest life evah!

Interesting to a fucking inbred sheed nonce like yourself perhaps

This king dude looks comically scared during Trumps entire speech.

D:

helped a cute girl who doesn't know much about computers at my internship use python and the command line. also made her laugh. her foot touched my arm yesterday

hot

King Salman unironically has dementia

CHOON
youtube.com/watch?v=61UcZIamYtE

a very leafish post this
going to have to ask you to not repeat this

twitter.com/ArsenalLadies/status/867065194266099720

cute

CUTE

*vomits profusely*

was it cold?

typical

>i will never look at you the same, naughty old lady
LOL they tight

you're the cause of all this

bit sad how long the old thread continued on
runts need to pay more attention to when news are linked

alri bender

Fucking queer.

wow good job mate
instagram.com/p/BUSibewhnbh/

freezing, i would've commented on it to her but i was scared

pd

post boyfanny

Dumb York runt

why does she hate tibet?

FUCK

you need to post the cross link more than once

If I start going camping by myself will it be the last step into being a pure weirdo? Tried a few times to arrange a trip with my friends because it looks comfy, but they're normie football lads and shot down the idea immediately.

voted labour in 2015
shall still be voting labour on june 8

youtube.com/watch?v=kvptRAfYpWM

why is hezbollah considered a terrorist organization?

She's a dumb Chinese cunt

>MILITARY MIGHT BE DEPLOYED ON STREETS SAYS MAY

OFFICIALLY HAPPENING

the day of the rope will come for single linkers

white man

woooOOOoooo

I am the ghost of oliver cromwell

come home WoooOOOoooOOOoooo white man woooOOOooooOOOooo

>does a girl's homework for her just for a split-second of physical contact

You're probably going to be a cuckold in the future lad, sorry to say.

>Roger Moore (James Bond) died today - part of the myth sold to western men that avoiding fatherhood was like the coolest life evah!

The UK's terror threat level has been raised to critical - meaning an attack is expected imminently - after 22 people were killed by a suicide bomber in Manchester.

Prime Minister Theresa May made the announcement after a meeting of Cobra, the government's crisis response committee, on Tuesday evening.

The terror threat level had been severe - meaning an attack was highly likely - since 2014.

Because of the Jews obviously use your head mate

She's been locked in a gym by her parents and force fed rice/broc/chicken since birth, plus she's only lifting it half a foot of the ground....i'm a lanklet.

This means he was part of a cell

Because it was a feudal theocracy.
Israel.

>Cobra
what an edgy name

alri varg

does listening to hezbollah nasheeds put you on a "list"?

No way....the terrorist got James Bond? These new movies are highly realistic

never done a deadlift in my life

>The UK's terror threat level has been raised to critical - meaning an attack is expected imminently - after 22 people were killed by a suicide bomber in Manchester.

STRAP IN LADS

You could just smash your testicles with a rock and then go blow your nearest imam. That would be about the same amount of worth for your time and effort.

stop spreading fake news

You're already on a list if you browse /brit/

Cabinet Office Briefing Room

you muffintop

That or they're anticipating copycat attacks

Live in Central London lads, almost certain to be a terror attack here in the next few days. I-i-it was nice knowing you lads.

>A music teacher with a fetish for stockings has been sentenced to five years' jail for indecently recording dozens of his young students at West Australian schools.
>The District Court was told Jones had a fetish for stockings and tights, and the recordings focused on the girls' legs and upper thighs.
reminder that tightsposters ARE nonces

Unironically listen to ISIS nasheeds

Can't see how it could be illegal, it's literally music.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Just for that I'll make sure I do vote :^)

where do they get the "a" from?

>Operation Tempora

Tempora is the codeword for a formerly secret computer system that is used by the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ). This system is used to buffer most Internet communications that are extracted from fibre-optic cables, so these can be processed and searched at a later time.[2] It was tested since 2008 and became operational in the autumn of 2011.[3]

Tempora uses intercepts on the fibre-optic cables that make up the backbone of the Internet to gain access to large amounts of Internet users' personal data, without any individual suspicion or targeting. The intercepts are placed in the United Kingdom and overseas, with the knowledge of companies owning either the cables or landing stations.[4]

The existence of Tempora was revealed by Edward Snowden, a former American intelligence contractor who leaked information about the program to former Guardian journalist Glenn Greenwald in May 2013, as part of his revelations of government-sponsored mass surveillance programs. Documents Snowden acquired claimed that data collected by the Tempora program is shared with the National Security Agency of the United States.[5]

>muslim taxi drivers give free rides after the manchester attack to show that they do not support islamic terrorism
yas queen 1hunna #I'llRideWithYou

>uber drivers keep working during a strike to show that they do not support violent protests over a democratic result
ummm racist and sexist much? #DeleteUber

never lifted a dead in my life (until last night)

there's probably an attempt daily in london, police have it handled

remember that time the IRA set off 20 bombs in one day?

Morrissey has reached ugly fat racist stage of being an old man. Someone tell him we only like the Smiths cos of Marr?

>Place cheese on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
what the fuck is cooking spray? hate recipes that assume you're using yank products

TIME TO ERADICATE ISLAM

>working during a strike
scabs are scum by default, no matter who it is

>Unironically listen to ISIS nasheeds

just part and parcel of living in a major city

you'll be fine and you'll get used to it