/brit/

white pride edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sinnfeinireland/status/866922634608508929
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who was our last genuine Rorke prime minister?

Jesus fucking Christ...

In the mood for a flirt

Love a flirt me haha

www.reddit.com

hoppe is such a fucking clown

VERY tired of Muslims

GET OUT

baahaahahaa... haha... .... ha....
:(

Onward Christian soldiers marching as to war....

muslims in rorkes out

Thatcher or Macmillan

Won't be long until you and Australia get it for acting so haram

we need a final solution to the muslim problem

LADS

I, Centrist, wish not for the repatriation of Muslimkind, but instead for the dismantling of their culture

Hello Internet, and welcome to Behind the Meme! Today we take a look at... /brit/! Thank you so very much to each and every single one of my amazing viewers who left me a comment suggesting a video on this here topic! You guys wanted it, now you have it! Here... we... go!

Ah, Sup Forums, the cesspool of the internet, the birthplace of many of the greatest memes of all time. Whatever way you look at Sup Forums, theres no denying its one hell of a place. On one of these boards lies a topic called /brit/.
/brit/ is home to a variety of memes like Le Ebin Walking Man, Timmy and the Doin a Poo meme. While many of these may have started out as dumb gimmicks done by some of the posters in the thread, eventually these memes kicked off and became a regular source of humor in the threads. However it wasn't until recently that these memes expanded from the /brit/ threads to become a source of humor for other websites like iFunny and Reddit, and since then they have exploded like wild! These memes usually take the form of bullying people with mental health issues or editing people into funny situations. /brit/ is arguably one of the best boards on Sup Forums, but with their memes spreading further, they may have to find some new memes to humor themselves on.

But hey, thats the internet for you and on the internet, memes are kiiiiiiiiiing. Thank you all so very much for watching, be sure to subscribe so you can keep up to date on all your favourite memes and trends! Who knows, you may learn about something you never knew about before. I'll catch you beautiful people next time.

the crux of the left's arguments "i have muslims friends and they're alright so islam's fine"

You will only achieve that by the dismembering of their followers

>The hardest thing we've ever had to do in our lives is try to explain to our 8yr old daughter that her best friend is now an angel watching over her and was taken from us all by a bad man.

lone wolves almost never happen

he had help

a necessary sacrifice on the altar of multiculturalism. nobody said this process would be easy, but it will be worth it, because muslims belong in europe.

Either one is going to require huge statist powers. It's abundantly clear they won't go willingly.

babestation

>behind the meme is welsh

Figures

Snapped a picture of a road today, check it out

You either die a Radical Centrist, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Rorkesheed

really wish i could get a gf who sits on my face lads

They're letting it happen again and again REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally a war, lads

twitter.com/sinnfeinireland/status/866922634608508929
Screeching

ahh yes islam

can't live with it

Go eat glass, scum.

how to improve your life:

drink lots of water throughout the day
fap only once a week
turn off all screen devices one hour before going to bed and read a book

thank me later

I have Huge Statist Powers

>a necessary sacrifice on the altar of multiculturalism. nobody said this process would be easy, but it will be worth it, because muslims belong in europe.
never agreed with something on Sup Forums more than this. very erudite poster

>Just finished watching The Pacific
>Hard lads who went through hell and back
>Lucky enough to come home to a post-war economic boom
>Physically fit and fucking everything with a vagina

Why live?

Is that a thread?

studio 66

anime

Holy fucking shit I'm so pissed off right now.

My mum is single, just me and her at home, she went out tonight with Clara from work and came back with a fucking guy! They sat downstairs for a minimum utensils and then said they're going to "talk" upstairs so they don't get in my way.

What the actual fuck have some fucking respect! I know what she's going to say tomorrow, too, just because I've met him before its okay and not like she's being a little whore.

Genuinely not sure if I'm being unreasonable or she is....

these are both on far too late

>fap only once a week
You just made my life 7 times worse you fucking idiot

rorkes btfo

this is englan
this knife of sheffield steel

Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

positively oedipal post

That right there is why the west is going to fall. Petty bitches whining about stuff that happened in the past instead of focusing on the threat ahead.

Will be reporting many of you to the relevant authorities for inciting racial hatred after the last couple days

The absolute last thing we need now is MORE divisive talk from the reactionary right. It will only push those on the precipice of radicalisation into radicalisation and strengthen the resolve of those already there. We need to welcome the muslim members of our community and their families still trapped overseas with open arms

no

Let your Mother have some fun you bent twat she has to deal with having a failure for a son living at home well into his twenties (with likely no sign of change on the horizon). Even if she is being a slut she deserves it after no doubt doing her best to raise you alone but you still turned out a runt.

fuck off abo

sue

That's not what they mean when they raise the threat level to imminent and they know that - fuck i hate rorke media, just as bad as rasheed media

suicide attacks are an extreme sexual fetish
as he triggered the bomb he felt the biggest sexual thrill imaginable

I want to vote libertarian

Outstanding post

don't care

Heh. Triggered, kid?

>208million

Solidkek
Just 50 New Zealands, then

Why does only fresh coffee seem effective or good?

The sword is the answer to the Mohammedan question.

BBC News said Salman just arrived back from Tripoli a few days ago

so someone had his suicide vest waiting for him on his return

>tfw you realize these attacks are all North Korean false flags to distract the world from their nuclear progress.

it's fiction

I'm 23, hardly "well into my 20s"

That is genuinely terrifying

kek

holy fuck

>curiously leaving out all their other shitty ideas and beliefs
Expected that. Antifa are and always will be scum and the people who idolize them are even lower still.

lads i dont know if i want to ever have sex. dont feel attracted to women or anyone anymore and vaginas just look weird and disgusting. not gay either.

10pm nationally scheduled tits out for the lads time

no matter how many push ups i do i can't seem to gain any visible muscle

But it isn't going to change is it so she has to deal with the fact that well into your twenties you'll still be a failure living at home

Who would win between the IRA in its prime or ISIS?

always bit of a scary thought that just a short boat trip to the north of us there is the largest predominantly muslim country in the world

dont know how we havent had more happen tbqh

>push ups

mate

If you didn't care you wouldn't have responded. Shut the fuck up.

Imagine being 23, living at home, and crying about your Mother's sex life on Sup Forums

what is a rorke and rasheed?

Business idea: persuade me to get up

22 year old kills 22 on the 22nd

those antifa accounts are mostly fakes set up to mock them
do you also think george soros funds them

only one twitch gf is streaming and she doesnt have a facecam today. very sad state of affairs

The sad thing is I can't tell if this shit is bait anymore.

there should be a reality tv show where they take a group of 10-30 bleeding heart trendies to live in a city thats under strict sharia law

thought he was 23

love a bit of multiculturalism, me

Australia has really been slipping lately. I think the posters may have lost their touch.

New Zealand on the other hand is booming in post quality, I think it's safe to say the kiwis are better posters than the aussies.

might become a hiki NEET, lads. cant be bothered with life.

You're not doing well

It's almost like not all muslims are evil, and it has more to do with geopolitics, history and the radicalisation of the youth online.

But it is actually because they're all evil.

You should listen to Whipping Boy by Ben Harper on a decent sound system

VERY enjoyable

flag

losers, that's what they are, evil losers

crikey
it's gas mark 5 in 'ere