New tinder help thread

new tinder help thread

first post is my most excellent example of a failure

fire open your tinder apps, strike up a conversation and post here

we'll try our best to help

shes not interested. shes just using tinder to pass the time. prob already has a boyfriend or guys shes fucking and cant be assed to add another.

is all good, tinder and talking to girls in general is a numbers game. ya win some ya lose some but if you don't try at all you always lose

bumping w girls until a brave user makes the leap of faith

we can also help with bios/profiles

jesus christ that's awful

yeah it wasn't a good time LOL

I dont really see any way to salvage it now

Help

try eating a gun

don't know shit about weed

stoner anons help

Tell her you prefer to keep it all natural

I don't understand. Just tell her tits or gtfo

talking about weed is always a deadend unless you make plans to smoke up

just pick one and say come over whenever you get it,quit being retarded

it's harder to find guns in this country than it is to win girls, this hardly seems like a viable solution

Cringe thread?

reeling more of you in with butts

quite possibly

What is your opening line?

Mine is usually: Hey, what are you up to?

It gets a reply 99% of the time, but leads to a boring as fuck conversation. I can't do this texting shit anymore. When I was 15-18, my facebook/phone/etc. would be bumping with chicks nonstop. What happened? I'm 21 now, can't just message girls on FB anymore, it's weird, is it not?

good topic for us

hey what are you up to almost always leads to boring and dry conversation

I never really use the same line tbh, always depends on the girl and if there's anything in her pics/bio that I can use

Most of the times I'll be polite and let her do the opening. I dont get any texts mostly... Whats that arrogance going on with girls nowadays?

>always depends on the girl and if there's anything in her pics/bio that I can use
But that shit is cliche as fuck. Everyone also does that, they probably hear the same shit nonstop. Interwebz dating is no good, you're literally competing with populations of cities.

very true. I try to find something that people probably wouldn't say given the pic/bio. hard to explain but when you think of the first reply, trash it, because they've heard it before

HAHAHHAHAHA SHE ACTUALLY REPLIED

let's take care of that

>HAHAHHAHAHA SHE ACTUALLY REPLIED

OP, say this, you already lost her:
"Can I sniff your butt hole?"
Post results.

bruh good luck

Better yet ask her if she would sniff YOUR butthole

Lol would be funnier, but what if she actually let OP sniff her ass? it's her weird fetish and she's been waiting for someont to ask her. OP do it, it could be possible

"Are you sure about that? I'll give you one last chance to reconsider"

Bruh one word texts = shes a basic bitch or not into you. Either way ASK HER IF SHE LIKES SNIFFING BUTTHOLES OR HAVING HER BUTTHOLE SNIFFED.

DO THIS OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

trying something completely new for the lols instead

That is the cringiest fucking thing I've ever saw, period. Throughout all Sup Forums, you are the god of Cringe. Congratz.

smooth criminal OP

>didn't message her for 2 months.
OP ffs I thought this was a new match

LOL NO she's right it's from September lmao

kek