Culture Pals /cp/

French edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed)

Old thread

>girl has in her bio that she's obsessed with blue eyes, white guys, tall guys and guys who play sports
>pretend I'm into /fit/ stuff to lure her in right away

First for ruskie qt bf

Oh fuck, 50 secs...

interpals.net/707lololol

^ look at him and laugh

Amai

's nie goe zenne

hmph

Is this one of you?

Iktf

wat happens in this thred

me desu

And only 1 message

nth for cutting contact with my main qt after cutting them with polish sidepiece

What the fuck happened?

Ive seen your profile, you dont even have a photo of your face as your main pic.

I swear its impossible to lose weight. I have only eat 2 apples, some pasta and a few grapes today. I have also biked for 45 minutes and lifted for a bit but I was really tired. Anyway, I weigh more than I did yesterday.

polish workmate moved to germany first, then italy and is now happy in the UK
he said italy was a shithole
subhuman opinion I'm sure

Just send her 'I'm so sorry, I want to be friends again, pls respond'. Works everytime.

This pic is really insulting. Please get rid of the star crown. We are not christian.

>you dont even have a photo of your face as your main pic.

un true

You need to stick to it for at least a few weeks, don't come back here complaining about weight loss before you've tried a diet for at least 3 weeks.

^ this tbqh :^)

We used to have valuable conversations for almost a year, then stuff slowly went bad.
Told her that it doesn't feel right anymore and she's saying I'm making a big deal out of it.
Worst part is I'm feeling odd about it cause it was just platonic attachment, no flirting or stuff involved.
Gotta be strong lad

>polish
they're snakes

we're still quarreling about it, hurts but is the only right choice tbqh

>We used to have valuable conversations for almost a year
T-this is bs, right? How can you have "valuable conversations" for a year, especially with a girl?

I have no idea either, maybe that's why I got attached to her

Low carb high fat, user, listen what I'm saying!

Nigga, stop bsing me, I'm too autistic to decipher if it's a joke or not.

Did you actually have good convos with this girl for a year or not?

I'm not bullshitting you, we had those good convos for real

WTF?!

How is that even possible!?
Please explain :33

Maybe I was really lucky. Most of Russian girls are boring, so you gotta look for the 1% of them who can hold conversations

>tfw qts sleeping and no1 to talk
Should I start a convo?

I know girls are boring. I've found a pretty good ruskie QT, but I'm already (only been a few days on whatsapp) out of things to ask her.
How the fuck do I move the conversation along without asking her what she thinks about "the great FN FAL vs G3 debate" or some other autistic interest of mine?

Help me mein nigger, I'm pretty worried tbqh

Conversations are supposed to flow naturally. Talk about what happens in your daily lives, discuss it, bring up personal experiences and cultural differences.
Just don't make it sound like an interview or it's gonna get annoying for the both of you.
And please, don't get attached to her, I'm paying the toll of that mistake

If she's interested, she'll try to keep the conversation going no matter what you talk about as long as it's not too autistic.

>last online 20 hours ago
I shouldn't have made that dick joke

So ... I'm fucked?

T-ty

>just b urself
I'll just ask her if she prefers the hangman's knot with 7 or 9 turns, thanks.

I stopped giving a damn about internet women ever since I got depressed over a girl from IP who stopped talking to me back in 2014 because she got a IRL bf and realizing how fucking retarded I must have looked.

If I stop talking to some girl on the internet no big deal, there are literally thousands of thousands of other girls to talk to and get firty with.
Having a chick from IP or any girl for that matter manipulate your feelings and mood is fucking retarded, especially for an adult (I think all of us here are +18)

Your whiteness is fading, negroerican

stop being gay you sick fuck

>tfw she stops responding after checking out your profile

I'm not telling you to just b urself, don't force conversations by interviewing the chick.
Speak your mind, if you feel like asking her about an heroing methods, do it. It would probably lead to a better conversation than asking her her favourite ice cream flavour.

We used to talk for so long I got cucked into attachment, white friend

>she says hello
>say hello back
>no response

>talking for a year
>platonic
top kek italian boy is a beta

I know britbong friend, I know

you should unironically use interpals for language exchange, figure out which countries have qt girls for you, an interesting culture and pick that language

I've found Spanish and Latina qts far easier to talk with since I started learning Spanish, being able to speak their native language goes a long way to impresses them and having a natural conversation.

I'm bi and it was a dick joke about my dick to a female

It feels so good to not respond to an attractive girl

>tfw when the countries that have the girls you think are qt and have interesting cultures have hard as fuck languages

thanks /gustavo1993, good advice

Yes, it is empowering, isn't it?

I'm not Gusta.

I'm learning Russian :(

Brazilian QT's seem to appreciate me more, which is cool.

Okay, gonna ask her about the best way to an hero, brb.

Exactly. Finally giving them a taste of their own medicine. I don't need them!

Why are so many girls on this site doctors and engineers?

But why though? Is she boring?

I spoke to a slav girl yesterday who is legit hot enough to date a football player. Or be a £50,000 hooker. I don't even get this nervous when I have met actual celebrities.

Cuz those are lonely professions? idk

those girls are a dime a dozen in the Eastern Europe, hot girls everywhere over there

Yeah
Profile?

Russian education system is redpilled, fewer degrees in "Tatar Women's Studies"

>I'm learning Russian :(
if you can get to the point where you can have fluent conversations in Russian you're in, seriously, very few Westerners can speak Russian

>Brazilian QT's seem to appreciate me more, which is cool.
yeah they love it if you talk some Portuguese, I am planning on it being my next language when my Spanish C1

Money...

It pays well in 3rd world

what different is the "i can help others with my language" option?

lol, why do a lot Russian girls try to make their photos look like a professional photo shoot?

It's really funny, especially if they were take in her commie block flat

Not just Russians. But I guess you're right, in other parts of the world the most useless degrees you're going to see are history and literature usually. And also you don't have 80% of the professors being hardcore leftists who don't actually teach anything but just indoctrinate their students.

m8...

Wanna marry me for visa and convenience? We'll tell your parents your gay

>especially if they were take in her commie block flat
This is so true, I love seeing girls with brand new IPhones take selfies with what looks like Pripyat in the background, fucking nice.

Wtf, cunt? Why you trying to steal my QT's?

i dont need visa to brasil

They're huezilians, they're mine by jus soli

Fuck off, all lusophones are rightful moorish property.

I'm comfortable flirting IRL with girls up to 8/10, beyond that I'm a nervous wreck.

Pic very related

What a slag

You need it for convenience, they'll understand why you never brought a gf home

Also, I'd cook for you ;3

I'm also moor!

At least 1/8 moor, I guess

loooool, she's cute

>At least 1/8 moor, I guess
Minimal for belonging to the Caliphate is a moorish father, sorry Jose.

but i hate rice

Turkish girls are quite desperate, I see her messages and if I don't reply in 5 mins they message again "oh looks like you're not interested in turkish girls :(". Starting to think I'll just move to Constantinople and start rebuilding the Ottoman Epire.

>jose
Nice try, I'm João

O pior é que minha avó paterna devia ter algum sangue mouro, mas não tenho certeza do quanto e meu avô materno é judeu convertido, vindo diretamente de Coimbra

Fode não

Why's this thread moving so fast?

Ask about sopa de macaco and if it's uma delicia

I'm messaging that guy asap

Gotta catch them qts fast.

>O pior é que minha avó paterna devia ter algum sangue mouro, mas não tenho certeza do quanto e meu avô materno é judeu convertido, vindo diretamente de Coimbra
Ich, filho, ca puta!

>I'm João
Fds.

You can't whiten muddy waters, sorry :/

I'm more into bread and pasta

muh italian heritage

Que se foda, vou para Antalya fingir que sou Turco e comer as porcas russas.

Pasta is pig disgusting.

I won't ask your hand again, you can either accept, either decline

And if you take a bath every day, I'd suck your dick eventually

I see desperate Turkish girls being memed about a lot but I can't seem to find one.

Não entendi porra nenhuma...

Cala-te, gustavo!

Fail quote

>tfw no christian bf

>tfw no christian bf

Are you a grll(male)?

yes
are you a christian?

Wew lad

Does he forgive?
Does he forget?

Why is everybody callling me Gustavo? I'm not that motherfucker Gustavo, he's not the only Argentine on IP, retards. I'm gonna smack you all.

Are you a neet who never graduated from uni? If yes, don't bother, seems quite important for them.

>tfw one Brazilian that I'm talking with is fully white

Por qué no te callas, Gustavo?

I'm catholic and i used to help the father!

Tugas, como se fala "coroinha" em inglês?

>ancestralidade portuguesa
not white

>ancestralidade portuguesa
>branca
Meu avô era claro como a foda e tinha o cabelo liso, não fosse o sobrenome de convertido nunca saberíamos...

I graduated from uni but I'm a neet. I don't mention being a neet though for obvious reasons and just make something up if someone asks what my job is.

pls message me

>Tugas, como se fala "coroinha" em inglês?
altar boys? acolyte?

Maybe you're just not attractive to them or gave messaged the wrong ones

it happens, everyone memes about Russians but I have never, ever had nudes from a Russian girl since using interpals in 2013, I've accepted that I must be unattractive to them for whatever reason (I think they like tanned men, I am a pale brit)