/ummah/ general: almost time to eat edition

>whyislam.org/islam123/islam-explained/ - brief 1-page explanation of Islam and other Islam-related topics.

>youtube.com/user/TheDeenShowTV/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=da - a talk show that introduces many of the basic teachings of Islam and addresses common misconceptions.

>amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-Islam-Edition/dp/1615641297 - Yahiya Emerick, Ignore the title, it's a decent clear-English guide to explaining what Islam is about and it's practices.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zor1et-rT8c&index=2&list=PLGwf5-sedCByfwnj9yg-XYB8rWHef-_0c - Khalid Yasin, gives a comprehensive lecture on the fundamental question that every human being must ask: "What is the purpose of life?"

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL83A449092F8A3CBF - -Hamza Yusuf, discusses Quran compilation & preservation, articles of faith, ihsan, and the signs of the Last Day.

>siratalmustaqim.com/pdf/aqeedah-tahawiyyah.pdf - - Islamic Creed written by the popular, 10th century scholar: at-Ṭaḥāwī

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL85C4200AAB2EDAFB - Abdal Hakim Murad, discusses the Qur'anic view of Christianity & Jesus, historical Muslim tolerance of Jews, free will vs. determinism, the problem of evil, etc.

invited: /mena/, /tr/, /afr/ica, /asean/, /fr/, sverigeträden,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw1TvCMhGDU
youtube.com/watch?v=cp6-1CNwZnI
youtube.com/watch?v=AgBPcKPyL9s
youtube.com/watch?v=F7sPz9RvvhI
youtube.com/watch?v=t_wo02ZbvJI
youtube.com/watch?v=zlNiDjVy88I
youtube.com/watch?v=VJXKuq-TfZA
youtube.com/watch?v=4xQmccW5L6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that pic
Delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw1TvCMhGDU

salama aleikum brother. Sorry for the pic, but that's the only way to attract the misguided kuffar to this general. Hopefully qt muslim women will help make them revert

Rannsaka dig själv Danmark.

Glad for du er her. Må Allah vejlede dig

O Muslims, Islam was never for a day the religion of peace. Islam is the religion of war. Your Prophet (peace be upon him) was dispatched with the sword as a mercy to the creation. He was ordered with war until Allah is worshipped alone. He (peace be upon him) said to the polytheists of his people, “I came to you with slaughter.” He fought both the Arabs and non-Arabs in all their various colors. He himself left to fight and took part in dozens of battles. He never for a day grew tired of war. He (peace be upon him) passed away during the period he was preparing the expedition of Usāmah (may Allah be pleased with him). And from his last instructions – peace be upon him – was, “Dispatch the expedition of Usāmah.”

THIS is the true meaning of Islam you fucking decievers. Stop lying to your Christian hosts.

>let me tell you about your faith

Read the introduction I posted. May Allah guide you

K

i shit on quran

>förbjuder målningar
>förbjuder alkohol
>förbjuder musik
>förbjuder viss mat
>du måste lära dig arabiska
Fixa detta och sen kan vi prata.

hello my ummah

hello my ummah

ummah delicia

hello my ummah

Those are not my words, obviously, but the words of a doctor of Islamic studies who received his BA, MA, and PhD from the university of Baghdad.

>>förbjuder målningar

What does this even mean?

>förbjuder alkohol

Alcohol is a mind altering substance. Why would you even drink this? It does nothing but cause headache, irrational behavior, embarrassing moments, bad influence on family and harms your health

>förbjuder musik

Music nowadays is degenerate. Even most people on Sup Forums accepts it. Rappers rap about drugs, ''bitches'', cars. Rockstars the same. A nice nasheed ain't about that. It's the true music, music for the soul

>förbjuder viss mat

Eating pork is quite unhealthy. Too fatty. Also, why would you eat something that bathes in it's own shit`?

>du måste lära dig arabiska

Not true.

Let's talk anytime, friend. I'm here

This is not attractive.
Why are Arab women so obese?

So are you guys fasting today? I think my body got used to it. Also whats your favorite Muslim khalifa/sultante?

Mine is Osmanli

youtube.com/watch?v=cp6-1CNwZnI

>What does this even mean?
Paintings, pictures, statutes and such. It is outlawed.

>alcohol
I agree but it doesn't have to be outlawed. Alcohol is a pure substance.

>music
I agree that modern music should be outlawed because it's degenerate and disgusting. However outlawing instruments is retarded. The best nasheeds are the ones where some instruments are used.

>food
Is it just pork that is outlawed? I'm pretty sure that there are other sorts of food as well.

>language
Yes you do. At least a few words.

It's a religion that could be good but it has too much bullshit in it. We would have to change it just like we changed christianity to make it fit us better, but I guess that's impossible because it has built in fail safes that won't allow that.
And I'm not talking about making it more degenerate or weak if that's what you're thinking.

what a fucking disgusting picture
kek

Yea the food needs to be halal. So no McDonald's etc. The Arabic words is just the prayer. its a bonus if you can read and understand the quran in arabic though.

Thanks for understanding instead of posting crusade memes. Yea no reformation in Islam. This is God's direct words, so no change. lmao we aren't shi*s

arab women are just t h i c c

Invited: /tr/

not invited: kafir insecure kemalists who suck German dick

Salam

i'm looking into Shia islam
any Shias here?

The best way to make westerners realize Islam is incompatible with their society is to have them lurk Islamic forums and chat rooms

>westernwoman2017.jpg
Fucking disgusting. Liberalism and individualism is a plague upon the west.

>Thanks for understanding instead of posting crusade memes.
No worries. Have a nice ramadan.

>shia in northern europe
Yeah good luck with that kek

shias are not muslim

>mfw that actually ends up converting them

You're not fooling anyone, shahrayar ibn kurgulustan

Taking a hard pass on this one t b h

I'm not a kemalist I just hate you filthy mudslimes for turning my country into a shithole like every other arabic country

don't you have a young gyppo to fiddle my cute persian friend

we are going to make your wifes and sisters wear burqas you subhuman kamalist

>image.jpg

We are currently roasting your brothers and sisters with phosphorus in Gaza

and millions of our mujahideen brothers are in europe outbreeding you

nobody will change their viewpoint from this
the entire "purpose" is useless, you will not convert anyone like this

>Eating pork is quite unhealthy. Too fatty.
It obviously depends on the cut, but pork chops can be pretty lean. But that does not really influence how healthy it is. Fat is absolutely necessary for a healthy diet.

And pork doesn't contain any more pathogens than other meat. If anything, poultry is the thing you should be careful with.

And if you like your women morbidly obese, I don't understand why you'd worry about fatty food in the first place.

>no reformation in Islam
>God's direct words
This is what muslims actually believe.
And yet they have the full support of every single left-leaning progressive in the world.

This is fine.
When the time comes, I'll just move to South America. I'll buy a Puma GTB and LS-swap it, or something. It'll be fine.

>I just hate you filthy mudslimes
>country is like 97 % muslim

hopefully based Erdogan locks you up like the
thousands of traitors

pls I will provide you sources why shia is not the way to go. Become the original, sunni

should i convert to islam?

How islamophobic i'll have to ask you to stop this indecent behavior or i'll you'll be forced to leave
this thread is for praising glorious Islam and berating non-muslim subhumans only

>This is fine.
When the time comes, I'll just move to South America. I'll buy a Puma GTB and LS-swap it, or something. It'll be fine.

>complains about refugees
>turns into one himself

You will be slaughtered like the Jews in an industrial genocide when your contingent grows irritable enough to awaken the euros from their Hebraic slumber. Meanwhile, America remains openly hostile to muzzies.

>cumskin delusions

Why are disgusting vulgar pictures the only "argument" some people have? I see this all the time on Sup Forums.

No one can deny that shia are way more based when it comes to modern political issues though, if you disregard any religious differences such as the hadiths or the whole Ali vs Omar thing.

>complains about muslims
>becomes one himself
:^)

But I guess you aren't an ethnic Dane?

>You will be slaughtered like the Jews in an industrial genocide
How can they when the Holocaust never happened? Silly burger.

>But I guess you aren't an ethnic Dane?

I don't believe in ethnicity, culture, nationality. I only believe in the ummah. I'm Muslim only

Translation: you are a Turk

Can one (1) law abiding Muslim in this thread explain to me how their beliefs are different from those of ISIS

I don't mind refugees. My parents are refugees. I'm not even white.

What I mind is muslim migrants coming here en masse, refusing to integrate, bringing their shitty fucking culture and way of life here. And the local population doesn't just stand by apathetically, but actively supports the dismantling of their society in the name of islam. Westerners are so individualistic. They don't care about belonging to a group.
But you do. And you come here. And you stay in your groups, and you have all these rituals to enforce the group identity.
>I don't eat pork.
>I don't drink.
>Is this halal?
>It's ramadan!
>I will take part in this test to prove my belonging to the group.
>This hijab is a part of my culture.
>This is haram.
>That is HARAM!
>I pray EVERY DAY!
>Takbir.
>Allahu akbar.
>TAKBIR!!
>Allllllllaaaaaahhu Akbar!!!!!!

And you take over neighbourhoods, and you start riots, and you publish articles, and you are politically active. And your group keeps growing. And soon your group will be large enough to effect some serious change. And the Westerners will cheer. "See", they will say, "the muslims are actively a part of our democracy." And then the pieces will fall into place, and the laws will change. And this country, all the European countries, will be irreparably damaged.

Now you make me think you're just baiting.

>What I mind is muslim migrants coming here en masse, refusing to integrate
It's better if they don't integrate. Both for Norwegians and for the immigrants themselves. Everyone want to live with their own kind, that's perfectly natural.

>And you take over neighbourhoods, and you start riots
Who invited them? You did.

>This is not attractive
Faggot detected

Honestly I do not support this. Muslim countries are bad and I don't want copies in Europe. I don't understand why you make these assumptions. Many of the muslims i know, including myself, keeps the religion private. I remove myself of situations if they go against my faith instead of trying to change it. Also whats your ethnicity?

You are a parasite and your kind will be removed after you begin open warfare against the indigenous population.

>I remove myself of situations if they go against my faith instead of trying to change it
If you don't actively try to change it then you can't really call yourself a muslim. Only if you do it strategically because you know you'll have better chances in the future.

Why would I be removed? I live just like any other swede and I'm not a muslim nor do i belong to any other religion.

No I am greek

>there are people who fast 6 months a year
>some weak-willed muslims have trouble with fasting a month a year

Smh

Can someone source me on the song at the beginning?

youtube.com/watch?v=AgBPcKPyL9s

Also don't reply to the kuffar pigs for fucks sake

Are you ethnic swede bro?

>Why would I be removed? I live just like any other swede and I'm not a muslim nor do i belong to any other religion.

Then why do you advocate for ethnic enclaves where subversive and violent political movements may fester? This is why France endures so many terrorist attacks.

Fuck off sheed

are chechens welcome.?

No.

Forced integration and assimilation would just lead to your beloved ethnic swedes being replaced quicker. Isn't that the opposite of what you want to see? And as I said before, people want to live among their own. Why take that away from them? I don't give a fuck if someone wears a hijab or goes to the mosque.

of course akhi

>bulgaria
what the fuck

I hope

youtube.com/watch?v=F7sPz9RvvhI

youtube.com/watch?v=t_wo02ZbvJI

youtube.com/watch?v=zlNiDjVy88I

youtube.com/watch?v=VJXKuq-TfZA

self loathing and mangos are thinking man's passtimes

Lmao i lile dis nigga already

check'em

>amerifat listening to a chechen bard
what the fuck even is this thread

ISIS believes that the time is now.
Regular muslims believe that they should wait until their numbers grow a bit stronger.

Yes. They should just live separately from us, like the Jews when they went to Palestine. I'm sure it'll end well. It always works out well for the locals.
The best thing would be if they didn't come in the first place, obviously. But when they're here, I'd rather they adapt to the Norwegian way of life.

And I didn't invite them. I don't even have the right to vote.

You can drop the act, Muhammed. We're not your Danish friends that you need to delude into thinking that you're harmless. You do support it. You support it by being a part of the group, and taking part in the rituals. And there's not a doubt in my mind whose side you'd be on if you saw a group of thobe-clad Arabs beating up a Dane for enjoying a beer.

Mucuraev is based as fuck.

>The best thing would be if they didn't come in the first place, obviously.
True.

>But when they're here, I'd rather they adapt to the Norwegian way of life.
Never gonna happen. Why the fuck would someone from a strong masculine culture adapt to the pathetic joke that is the modern western world? Why would they even respect it, and the laws?

lmao, what ethnicity are you?

white American, ain't even slavic.

>wants to fug a underage gypsy during ramadan
>I'm a good muslim I swear!!!

This is why Shia should be genocided

t. MUSTAFA FEDORA ATAJEW

Do you speak russian? how the fuck do you even understand what's he's saying

I know a handful of words, don't really translate much of what he says so much as I like how his songs sound. I am also kind of trying to learn Russian.

Fact: Sunni Muslims dislike Shia more than they dislike ISIS

Fact: Iran did nothing wrong

Business Idea: Gas the Sunnis now

This. Khaybar khaybar on the takfiris.

just curious

do you even have your own local sahoor jingle tradition

ours:
youtube.com/watch?v=4xQmccW5L6Q

>he doesn't break his fast with a datr

>Never gonna happen.
I am very aware of this.

>a strong masculine culture
It's not a strong masculine culture. It's a culture dedicated to being the submissive bottom-bitch of some warlord that lived in the desert 1500 years ago.
It's a culture dedicated to following archaic rules written down by some idiots 1400 years ago, and literally treating it like it's the word of god.
It's a culture that actively discourages thinking for yourself.
It's a culture for sad miserable idiots that are too pathetic to find their own purpose in life, so they cling on to one that's simple and pre-packaged.

lol wat, and how did you even get into his music? i can't imagine an amerfat listening to his songs, only hardcore nationalists listen to him,

Someone posted him in a thread 2 years or so ago? Hell I probably would have found out about him if I watched Boйнa which I must get around to doing.

Once the Muslim population hits 30% in a Western European nation there will be open warfare

>tfw work from 7AM to 6PM tomorrow

May Allah give me the strength to endure.

Nice

insha Allah akhi

>100% of all russian films about the chechen campaign
>russian hero single handedly kills every chechen within a 100kms radius with a single bullet

Indeed. Heathen filth will burn in great piles of gristle and sinew.

Turk or Pomak, brother?

the former

Nice. May your community be preserved and remain strong Insha Allah.

What do youguys think of Dawat e Islami?

I reverted years and years ago but I've never felt accepted, never had any Muslim friends, so with no support never seriously practiced. I went to one of their mosques on a whim and it's like I have a new family and I'm actually following more sunnah and fasting Ramadan this year... some of their beliefs about graves and shrines I know are false sufi bidah (the dead can't hear you) but 90% of what they're doing is good and Im actually welcome there...idk

Bump