Can't they go a century without destroying europe?

Can't they go a century without destroying europe?

what the fuck is their fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dp615_eW-dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They just feel like the world owes them something

>moral

They're an abomination, an artificial nation made of several actual nations : Saxons, Lorrains, Franconians, Bavarians, Polabians, Sorbians, and so on

The German rampages, the British resists, the French surrender, the Russian suffers

It Is the way of things

difference between north and south germs was big before they became americanized subhumans with not culture

where r u

@ home

so north is rich and south is poor I guess

Germany destroys, Anglo resists, French rebuild, Poland get bangbanged, Russia implodes.

Isn't Bavaria one of the richest provinces in Germany?

I always feel bad for Poland

>you all destroy
>your age is over anglo subhuman

Here we see the classic German tactic of alienating allies. Shortly the German will make friends with countries that can not or will not help them when they decide to ruin europe again.

what differences were there?

pls resbond

You're replying to a Turk pretending to be a Greek in Germany

>ikibey
>german

>alienating allies

not him but tbf, I don't really like to have "allies" like britain, that show like 0.01% respect to us.

Classic German projection

just the truth, but I guess there are also some people here who don't like britain that much.

>north
>rich

>be anglo
>have no respect for any ally
>why nobody help us? :(

>screws up own economy
>fucks up economy of the rest of Europe too
>get saved by Germoney to avoid being sell to Turkey
>fails to protect border
>hates Germany

fucking Gypsy shithole pretend to be Greece

>there have been only 3 serial killers in greece
>1 was greek the other 2 germans
Wtf is their problem
fucking eternal krauts

you subhumans have the lowest iq after the albanians

there's a famous quote
>Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen
in english "the german spirit shall cure the world"

it's something every german believes deep down

>light up Brandenburger gate with union jack everytime they get bombed
>"oy fuckin Jerry krauts, bomb them to atoms again"

fuck you too

germans are subhumans

The German aging population shall cure the world.

It's something every German believes deep down.

Germans are literally the aboslute worst people to have in a leadership position, they're as arrogant and delusional as the Swedes, as stupid, power-hungry as the Turks, as quasi-intellectual and snobbish as the French and as industrial and rigid as the Japanese.

PLEASE GOD DON'T EVER GIVE THEM MORE INFLUENCE IN EUROPE

Ausländer Raus

slav subhuman

>as quasi-intellectual and snobbish as the French
heh, pretty accurate, but part of it isn't even our fault ,just the language than sounds a bit posh I guess

gypsy immigrant licking German toilets clean

Dutch leaders tend to be amateurs, but they are approachable, pragmatic, come with quick solutions and open to ideas.

They don't really rule. They just put a quick bandaid on everything. Without moralistic nonsense.

yugoslavs are scum like other sandniggers

STOP GIVING US ATTENTION AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE GOD DAMMIT

shut up and clean shit for your Mindestlohn

>mei Amerikanisierung

Halt endlich deine Fresse Linksbernd

They were, and are, to some extent atleast, different cultures

The biggest factors that unite Germany are, and have always been, a common language aswell as religion (in the more recent years atleast)

Other than that, Bavaria, Austria and Prussia were pretty much different countries for the longest time

projecting

you are americanized mongrels without a culture

I miss the Reich
Please hurt france again it brings joy to my heart

Verpiss dich Hurensohn

Ich bin ein Untermensch (Grieche)

France are butthurt cucks

Honestly we owe a lot of our territory post- WW2 to Britbongs, but especially Americans (and, to some extent, even Russians)

The eternal Fr*g would've grabbed the territories West of the Rhine given the first chance

I am Greek

germans are subhumans

Greeks are better than german subhumans

>Spurn our friendship over and over and over again
>Spurn our offers for a defence pact, forcing us into the arms of France and Japan
>Throw away hundreds of years of cooperation and alliance together out of some sudden resentment
>Call us old worn out has-been gold plunderers who are set to die out and be replaced by Germans
>Ignore our treaties, trash neutral countries we were sworn to protect, laugh at us for taking our duties seriously
>Build an enormous surface fleet for literally no other purpose than to destroy our navy knowing you could potentially starve our country out in weeks
>Our prime minister (DLG) pulls every string after the war to stop the French from hurting you as much as they wanted to (far, far worse than Versailles)
>Give you every possible conciliation and offer of compromise to avert another coming disaster, ignore us and start yet another war
>Devise official plans to genocide us and ship the surviving remnants to slave mines (look up the brauchitsch documents)
>Protect you from the Russians after your defeat at no cost whatsoever to the German people
>British soldiers sworn to give their lives protecting West Germans
>Preserve many of your industries and give you help recovering politically
>Thank us by mocking our politics and calling us names
>Worst ethnic slur for a German in English is jerry (for Ger-man) or kraut (from the salad), Germans on the other hand compare us to animals or say we're inbred
Could really go on beyond the character limit if I wanted, and this isn't even touching how you behave towards others

>tfw didn't pay attention and ended up giving Iki a (You) by accident

Then why is Greek a poor shithole? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

>this graph makes the Greek's "brain" melt

its just banter bro :^)

its not
you are just a jealous eastern german
white trash like polaks

DU HURENSOHN GIB IKI KEINE (DU)S

Schweig, Kanakenkind

Der ist zu dumm um das Chart zu verstehen und es macht ihn jedes mal sauer

now the subhuman eastern german gets angry and thinks his worthless chart makes me mad

I'm talking about here and now and not the past.
Average german doesn't really hate or even care about the UK that much, infact most people don't even know why you left the EU besides the usual muslim problem. Meanwhile for brits a soccer match is enough to rev up a literal ww2 mentality.

>Meanwhile for brits a soccer match is enough to rev up a literal ww2 mentality
literally the same for you retarded germs

Name examples besides waving our own flag.

Bosnians are not slavs, they're Germanic, Hitler said so.

read post above

they are ugly slav mongrels

you replied to ikibey again. he killed this thread so leave it be

Who disrespects Germany in the here and now? Is it us building giant street floats of your political leaders with guns in their mouths? Us threatening a pointless trade war?
You have never, ever respected us and you never will, you only respect other Germans

>they are ugly slav mongrels

Just like Germans :)

A world ruled by Brits, managed by Germans, worked by Russians/Slavs would be the best world.

Why can't this broforce ever work together, it would be unstoppable?

you are all ugly and boring subhumans

>A world ruled by Brits

* Newfoundlanders

Isn't it the British media who defame Germany every chance they get and try to frame the whole EU project as some kind of secret conspiratorial German invention to dominate the rest of Europe and acquire wealth at everyone else's expense?
I'm pretty sure it was you who came up with the "Fourth Reich" equivalency and now that you have left the EU you try your hardest to ruin it for everyone else just as you did while you were in it.

And your great Anglo buddy Trump is the one who is pushing for protectionism while the EU would actually grant you full access to their markets just like with Norway and Switzerland if you accepted the same conditions that they have accepted.
But since you want to be a special snowflake and not pay for the cost it takes to maintain the market and don't want EU citizens to be able to enter the market you will not get that same access.
It's not protectionism, it is you guys that simply won't accept the conditions of the single market and so you can't be in it.

You will get a trade agreement like other third countries and that's it.

>Literally zero self-awareness, the post

who knows? and who the fuck cares anymore?

smth smth imperialist antagonism among production and financial centers smth smth leads to war

i'm gonna chill and watch it all burn down, there's no meaning or chance of closure to this shitshow

hmmmm?

youtu.be/dp615_eW-dk

>instead of doing something patriotic they need to attack someone

wow

Germans are a social construct

I have no idea why ikibey is defending us so vehemently, he's really getting into his role.
He's defending us even more than when someone shits on Turkey.
Strange dude.

Maybe he actually is greek?