Tell me everything you know about Ireland, Dublin and Irish people

Tell me everything you know about Ireland, Dublin and Irish people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8KqXyL_cU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wonderful multicultural society.

they're alcoholic island monkeys

its a useless non country

The Irish are child murders

back to /ita/ rumeno

>Dublin
Progessive shithole filled with chinks, Nigerians and Irish Travellers. They're not really Irish anymore
>Ireland
Great, bit poor but everyone is social, not sure about the whole country but where i live there's a general sense of morality that the community tries to uphold. If you cross a line, people will know about it so it helps to keep it a nice place to live
>Irish people
Grand for the most part, friendly enough depending on where you're from, plenty of dickheads too but that's life. Everyone likes a drink, everyone likes cars, everyone's proud to be from Ireland etc

Nuke Dublin though

>alcoholic potato lovers
They're just like us

>Ireland
There is nice scenery here and It rains a lot but I love rain so I like it

>Dublin
Absolute shithole. One if the worst places to live on earth. It has a massive homelessness problem and plenty of drug addicts,faggots,feminists niggers and all that shit.

>Irish People
Everyone in Munster is nice but the rest of the country are absolute cunts.

too late, I'll be coming to ireland in July

I love Ireland and I would love to live there

but most irish hate greek people and told me there were no jobs

Irish animation is the best. Pic related is my favourite animated film.

this is a good post, especially re. Dublin.

everyone Irish person not from Dublin hates Dublin and Dubs

i'll be at Dublin airport waiting. prepare to get heemed nano.

Stop reddit spacing you newcunt. You're not the original McGregor vs. Italy poster

We're an island of uppity manlets even though we're only two generations removed from being Eastern Europe-tier. For some reason, we also expect the world to like us even though we contributed little to humanity but we're great because we're friendly and drink lots lmao :)

Wrong, everyone loves Dubs.

Everything in this song
youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

They're probably responsible for this
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8KqXyL_cU

Nice enough lads when they're not being butthurt about history. And before some paddy gets all uppity about it, my GCSE history teacher was Irish, and she wouldn't shut up about.

Cracking pair of tits on her, tho, not gonna lie. At least 90% of my teenage masturbation was over her.

Anyway, good lads, good sense of humour, fun to be around on a pub crawl. Excellent banter source for Yanks.

This. We are literally the most useless white people there is but western media likes to make us out as being good guys.

Descendants of people mostly from northern Spain and vikings

Ireland was considered a land of scholars by the rest o Europe during the middle ages

Cucked by England by most of the modern era
Few speak Irish the native Irish, Gaelic, whatever

The potato saved them from famine
(although I can't remember exactly how)

Their favored centuries old traditional violin Irish music is actually from the 19th century

Had some sympathy for the Nazi Germany as they also sough to establish national identity

Is better off economically than most of the UK

Dublin began as a vkinig settlement. The settlers were gradually absorbed into the rest of the native population

St. Patrick's day, Irish pubs

Enya, U2, Saoirse Ronan, Brendan Gleeson, Colin Farrell

>Descendants of people mostly from northern Spain and vikings

such a silly meme

>morals

Top kek they kill orphans and throw them in septic tanks

>happened 200 years ago
>happened nowhere near where I live
>didn't even happen how you describe you
You're the salty Protestant from the other thread aren't you

>Dublin

everyone comes from the countryside to Templebar for a night, wrecks the place, and then goes home to tell their friends and family about how much they hate us

>Ireland
An island full of grass and westies, folkloric music and beer, fat women, men uses skirts for some reason.
>Dublin
Bloomsday, James Joyce
>Irish people
Leprechauns who lives down the earth, redhead whites with freckles and weird accent.

they ambushed our king when he had been promised provisions by them and im butthurt about it

>Celtic heritage = many redheads
>nature
>pubs
>hard to reach for sandniggers
>guiness beer?
all in all very nice

Most Irish folk don't hate anyone unconditionally, they just might be a bit wary of you if you come in acting like you own the place.

>men use skirts for some reason
that's scottland, m8

Get fucked vikunt

Irish Republicanism
Rory Ghallagher
Celtic people

but I do own the place, so...?

Eireboos are worse than weebs and almost as bad as koreaboos desu

Went to Ireland during the Guinness Pro12 final and watched the Scarlets defeat Munster, the Munster fans were really tidy after the game and shook our hands, I stayed in Enniscorthy for a couple of nights and would definitely go back, not a single mudslime or nigger in sight, barely saw any when I went to Wexford too and there were a few in the area of Dublin I went to (near Ballsbridge) but I still couldn't believe how white it was.

>and watched the Scarlets defeat Munster

delete this at once

Exeter Chiefs won as well, it's nice to have some underdogs become champions for a change!

>Dublin
>Irish people

I wouldn't know anything about Dublin, I live in Ireland.

Top-tier alcoholics and philosophers.

Prototype for British colonization and imperialism.

Don't Irish writers make up a fairly large portion of English literature?

Lots of them here in New England.

Literature is for nerds, I want inventions like Scotland have

Scotland also has produced the latest royalty bloodline yet they chanted the speech from Braveheart at the game with Engaldn and lsot 5-0.

Are you still sure you want inventions?

My great-grandpa was Northern Irish.

He was a physician who came to Brazil as a Baptist missionary.

Rate!

Disgusting kuffar.

Ireland
beatiful Country
Dublin
cool City, but like all big cities it has big flaws
Irish People
friendly

Northern Irish is a meme ethnicity

A friend from school married a Irish tourist and now she's living in Dublin.

FUCKING CUNT ALL SHE EVER NEEDED TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING WAS A VAGINA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Maybe you've grown accustomed to Greece being able to boast one of the greatest creations, Western Civilization, so you don't appreciate having inventions as an achievement but it's an area I always felt Ireland has underachieved in big time. You could also say the same about Scotland and their football though so I guess it's one or the other

Also Irish make great beer too.

no

literature and spiritual upheaval surpasses inventions. That's what I meant. Imagination and will are the basic tools, not skills.

And I was juxtaposing the historic place of Ireland vs. Scotland, to prove that exact point. It's a little arbitrary, but it works as an example in general.

Nice argument

also, western civilisation was a culmination of historical processes on which the deciding factor were the germans, who discovered the majority of greek history and studied it. Our state is and has been a protectorate of the western powers, seceeded from the Ottoman empire when geopolitic dynamics changed. The correct term for us is newgreeks, not just greeks.

Family first, drinking is second nature, conflicts are either quickly forgotten or never let go, like to be left alone, as hard set on religion as most Muslims with less jihad. Good people to be friends with, go out of their way to help a friend. Worst white enemy to have. Am i close?

>flag

Feel sad about what happened but can't change the past

Northern ireland isn't ireland.

>Don't Irish writers make up a fairly large portion of English literature?
No? And even then, most are Anglo-Irish.

>Get taken advantage of by England
>Take all their potatoes
>Cry because no potatoes
>Start to starve because can't figure out how to fish
>Flee to America
>Get treated like niggers
>Finally got more potatoes
>All is well, never go back to Ireland

IRA, and irish pubs

You can do a masters degree in being a pintman at Dublin university

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy Dublin monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, John Patterson. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your accent and Chinese population offers no hope to the world that Ireland can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the block of flats you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your yellow hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of Guinness and soda bread slabbed on your face every morning will make you Irish. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Gael heritage.

You nigger.

You make Limerick look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Ireland.

Go pay 20 euro for a pint with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job typing code for beings vastly superior to yourself. Norse cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Dublin "man" provided for a family.

Die, Daniel. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>It's a we wuz Yank accusing an Irish lad of not being Irish enough episode
Ah yes, perfect.

FACT ABOUT IRELAND.

1) They are Celtic. But speak English due to the Brits.
2) They are traditionally extreme Catholic and have their own version of it, that is more Celtic blended.
3) But it went down after the big scandals in the 00s. So now they are more moderate Catholic and less extreme about it.
4) Light skin? Freckles?
5) Potato famine killed so many so they came to the USA looking for a better life. They are our 2nd biggest ethnicity after German.
6) Brits used to rule them and they got mad and fought the Brits for freedom, much like USA.
7) However, Northern Ireland still belongs to the Brits. This was controversial for a long while. Many North Irelanders wanted to be free and engaged in terrorism (IRA, there was stuff like carbombs). I heard the UK might let them take a vote later on due to Brexit and North Ireland might end up being liberated 100% peacefully which is good.
8) Reputation as being drunks, and fighters etc.
9) Their patron saint is St. Patrick. Do NOT call him St. Patty! Most awesome holiday but they think Americans go overboard with dying Chicago river green etc. Even though Chicago is very Irish in its heritage.
10) They tend to be the most annoyed at their American diaspora. The Irish-Americans ran away from the potato famine and the Irish-Irish stayed behind. And that causes friction somehow. Like....they resent that some ran away. Sometimes say "plastic paddies".
11) Use Euro measurements etc. And I think even the Euro as money.

Fucking English teaching scammers

based

:^)

Ryanair, and that's about all I know.

I plan to visit Ireland in one year. I hope they have souvenirs.

What is this?

they have no souls.

Celts, Little Britain, Potatoes, IRA, Bobby Sands, Roy Keane, Fergal Devitt

DELET THIS

bloom's day, st. patrick day

Foggy, racist and easy to move...

>North Ireland might end up being liberated 100% peacefully which is good.

it won't be free, just as India isn't free. Even if after all the struggle a new, independent state is recognised, it must not be allowed to escape the markets. That was not the vision of irish republicanism, it's a disgrace to the dead to have their fight proven to be the independance of their bourgeoise class.

i have a lot of irish/descendant friends and we like to drink so there's that.

also if you drinkin plz cheers/prost/salud/etc

From what I've gathered, the only real parts of Ireland are the West and South. Is is true that Connacht is basically a white ethnostate?

Every single Irish person I've ever met loves to get on the piss, it's almost impossible for an Irishman to turn down a drink. They also have a reputation for being the best at bar fights in the world, and really good with glassing people and knife fights - something I can't attest to, but seeing that Australia's lower class is descended from Irish criminals/miners/farmers and how many times people get glassed or punched in the face in every pub in the country, I believe all the stuff about fighting.

Fuck off
People love fighting yeah

Ireland is God and Dublin its prophet

Should I move to Ireland when I get my computer science degree?
hows living there?
any jobs?

I get the impression that the more Celtic a place is, the more you're likely to get an incomprehensible drunk man try and rip your throat out. Glasgow is a great example.

didn't know big bobbo was that popular abroad

The few irish I met were brotier,guinness is a good beer and they got genocided by the eternal anglo piece of shit.
All in all wouldwanttovisit/10

fuck you, that was my idea.

maybe we can move in together :3

If you're coming to get a degree you'll be living in Dublin, which is cramped, expensive and has lots of brown people and SJWs
>any jobs
Only in IT, which is diluted to shite by Dubliners anyway, so it will be quite competitive
Honestly Ireland gets a lot of international affection but there's much better places to live
Decent rule of thumb but Galway is very Celtic and I've never had a problem while there. It really just depends where you are and who it is. GAA lads and townies are more likely to start shite, city lads are a mixed bag and farmers are great lads who won't give you any bother

All is good except for Dublin that needs to be nuked

>friendly
>drink a lot

That's basically everything you need to be.

give us a warning beforehand pls xx

My mother and sister enjoyed visiting Ireland. They brought back a scarf for me, which I like.

They got piped by the Gaelic cock

this
simply inevitable I'm afraid

Yeah I think Western Ireland is the quietest place on Earth - everyone's a good cunt over there.

Shame, but it must've been one helluva bet. My sister is in her 40s, my mother is in her 60s, and they're Midwesterners.

hope you washed your scarf boyo

Ah yes the Irish....Finest race of Men to ever peel a potato