What are your thoughts on women in the military?

What are your thoughts on women in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/03/13/opinion/sexual-assaults-and-military-justice.html?_r=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indifferent since I'm not enlisted in any branch.

A shame for all the men that died.

liability

They're a burden unless they're doing anything other than paperwork

Women can apply for literally every role, including combat, in our military now

this
the battlefield is a place of honor and glory, things that women don't know what it means

A woman's place should be in the bed and not the battlefield, in crinoline or Terylene rather than in battledress, wheeling a pram rather than driving a tank.
Furthermore, it should be the natural function of women to stop men from fighting rather than aiding and abetting them in pursuing it.

wtf that's sexist dude

how many female soldiers do you think will get raped on the battlefields of ww3?

>Mfw in WW3 spetsnaz will fight against european wemanz while european men work on factories or take care of children.

I'm sure our politicians can see the stupidity in throwing women against a bunch of Koreans or whoever needs to be BTFO

Spetsnaz are renowned only for CoD and killing civilians

>it should be the natural function of women to stop men from fighting rather than aiding and abetting them in pursuing it.
Women often cause fights.

Not only

They'd get raped even if they weren't fighting. Soldiers are a rape bunch.

BEHOLD, THE NU-CORPS

Not him but I don't think I'd want to be "rescued" by spetsnaz. I'd rather take my chances with an airstrike.

if they meet the physical capabilities required and endure the psychological stress of a firefight, I have no problem
if they can't, and are still admitted, then that's a problem

>I don't think I'd want to be "rescued" by spetsnaz.
Name 1 operation fucked up by spetsnaz.

Their standards are lower than those for the men, which is just as bad. Seriously, female marines don't even have to do pullups.

Moscow theater hostage crisis

Advertisement for military that aims for aggressive young men.

you're joking right
i thought there were important things that they weren't allowed to do

Pics?

t. aggressive young man

They shouldn't be on the frontline, but there's no real reason why they couldn't be involved in most of the other work a modern military partakes in.

In the Netherlands the standards are the same.

So there are no female marines yet. But the position only recently opened to females.

t. alex

Nope, in 2016 or something Obama signed some legislation that allowed for women to apply for every single role in the military. Luckily, I'm pretty sure they have to meet to the same standards as males, so I figure that infantry roles will still be 99.99% men

The operation was flawless the problem was gas. An ordinary soldier doesn't choose what gas to use to neutralize the enemy so it's not they fault but fsb

>916 hostages
>40 terrorists with explosives, MGs, AKs

Women have been allowed into the commandos since 1992.

Not a single one has passed yet.

tell me what a woman soldier can't ever do theoretically that a man soldier instead can

Shoot from RPGs without shitting pants

That's the best way to do it, but I'm still pretty skeptical about the concept. I don't get how they don't see how some issues might arise from men and women literally sleeping in arms reach from each other.

a pull up

israeli soldiers
t. not the same turk

some women can do that.
Next

Men have naturally denser bones and a more flexible diet

>graduate on academy when it was only men allowed
>army lets womyn enter the academy finally
>very next class is filled with qts

WHY I DIDN'T WAIT REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yeah. There are worries about the buddy system. Where two buddies basically have to be able to wipe each others ass. But apparently the minister of defense (a woman) doesn't think that's an issue. And this year she also opened up the submarines to women. Where basically have to rub each others ass when they pass each other.

They look good on uniforms

Actually, the women are only allowed into the submarines when the current ones get replaced. By more sizable ones.

>muh statistical data
>muh natural inner behaviour

not an argument, we're talking about the specific individual. A woman can be a perfect soldier even if her gender is in general less adapt for it.

everyone who wants to help should be allowed to help
some of them can make good office clerks, so let them

>A woman can be a perfect soldier
ONE* woman can be. that doesn't mean letting all of them into the army
and same goes for useless wimpy """"male"""" fatsos
lowering the standards of admission only lowers the overall team quality

If I'd have to camp, train and sleep with a woman for weeks I'd also get rape tendencies desu.

But army is not about who is perfect who is not. If a woman can handle all training and does well in every army related subject she can be a soldier in theory but in reality it's shit. Not for her but for people around her. Women have periods, they like other things and if something happens everyone would prefer to safe a women even tho it could be the worst choice. Moreover there is always sexual tension in the army

Just looked it up what others might think.

Then I found this on wikipedia.
>A 2011 report found that women in the U.S. military are more likely to be raped by fellow soldiers than they are to be killed in combat.[1] At least 25% of U.S. military women have been sexually assaulted, and up to 80% have been sexually harassed
I imagine that number would skyrocket in a real conflict.

lol wtf why are we men such savage beasts?

According to the Pentagon it's 1 in 3.

nytimes.com/2013/03/13/opinion/sexual-assaults-and-military-justice.html?_r=1

Being close to females releases hormones that make you more predatory and less logical.

Will you be my Italian gf?

Testosterone fucks you up really hard. Especially if there is only few women and hundreds of men around you

I want a nato gf to bully me

The violent setting also makes men produce more testosterone.

>The rise in testosterone levels during competition predicted aggression in males but not in females.[85] Subjects who interacted with hand guns and an experimental game showed rise in testosterone and aggression.[86] Natural selection might have evolved males to be more sensitive to competitive and status challenge situations and that the interacting roles of testosterone are the essential ingredient for aggressive behaviour in these situations.[87]

Well, I experienced it myself when did sports so no surprise there

Go bully the Baltics and there's a good chance it will happen

I think women are suitable for most roles. But I think it's odd to make a blanket statement. The military is a team and you should just do what's best for the team.

If a woman can operate an apache or drive a tank that's fine.
But if she's just distracting rape bait for elite soldiers it's not fine. And perhaps the women should be in a separate squad in those situations.

But equality itself shouldn't be a priority. More a result of pragmatism.

i get rape tendencies just from sitting in class with women for 7 hours
i imagine it wouldn't take long for a girl to get gangbanged in that setting

no

Did you try talk to them? It helps a lot. You will still dream about fucking them tho

Please, I can change :(

Please, you can charge :)

Men are raised from birth to be disposable assets of the state. To feel patriotic about dying.

they should do service - but not on the frontline

Just keep them away from the battlefield, they can do administrative tasks at base. Patrolling the fence, drive officers around and such. Or perhaps staff field HQs or field hospitals, but don't let the percentage of women get to high. For even those women at the field hospitals have problems carrying injured males to the operating bench.

I expect a woman to be able to carry me on her shoulders for a few kilometers, with her and my kit. That's an extra 100kg easily.

>make the standards so high that no woman will ever make it
>let anyone apply
>only strong physically fit men make it
Bam

easy lays my friend, easy lays

Please go, Martina (born Pierro Labbodanno)

I'm not in the military so I don't care that much. Its like "whatever". If they can do the work, why not? You don't need man strength to fly a drone around.

But I think "hell no" when it comes to signing up for the draft or whatever. Thats stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis

Don't like that too much if the enemy capture them they will posibly be raped

well..don't get raped?

But what if you find yourself captured by Yankee buttpirates?

>What are your thoughts on women in the military?
It's perfectly fine for non-combat roles. But infantry? Nope. Most of them do it to simply prove they can hang with men. It's all because of narcissism, not really to get good at killing or to fight for their country.

>Draft
YES
>Support Roles
YES
>Combat Roles
NOOOooooo!

Impregnate innocent civilians.

Disgraceful, dangerous, and shouldn't be allowed.

But any woman who wants to be in the military is scum, so it's better to use them as meat-shields rather than keeping them alive in society.

Try again, Ivan.

Most women aren't qualified for combat roles, but most military are in support roles that women can just as easily do, and women historically make good snipers. I don't see why qualified women can't serve unless you're one of those weird incel types who can't handle the thought of women doing things.

Damn, was your ex in the military or something?

More guns more bullets

Worth it. If 100 women are allowed scrape by so we can get 1-2 real fucking soldiers then so be it. Sure as shit is more useful than anything my ass will do, working at a PetSmart and browsing fucking Sup Forums all day.

>ex

Let's be real here, user- he's never had an ex let alone touched a woman.

Women can serve in combat roles but probably not in the same numbers as men. I always look back to the USSR in ww2 as an example of when a country has everything to lose, everbody fights. The soviets had female soldiers that excelled in combat roles.

And days of prep time for booby traps.

A pretty bad idea. Women are for fucking, not fighting.

Hopefully the nukes obliterate everything before it comes to that.

t. virgin

There won't be very many troops on the ground in the case of a superpower x superpower war. Remote technology has made traditional warfare obsolete for industrialized nations.

You won't be laughing when your drone cubicle gets blown up.

If they're all as buff as Ronda Rousey then I'm okay with it

strenous physical activity over longer periods of time

As long as they're held at the same standards as men, I don't care

Armybro here. Women in combat positions just doesn't work. They don't have the physical endurance or aggression of men, they're more likely to panic under stress, and most of them just end up as fucktoys for the entire platoon--about 90% of them get pregnant within a few months of deployment.

And don't even get me started on what would happen if they get captured by Ahmed. I'm real sure he cares about feminism and respecting women.

Against any modern country pretty much all grunts are redundant in the age of mass-deployed drone warfare/swarms.

Some women are needed in the field when operating in places where culture prevents local women from talking to strange men.

>Women have periods, they like other things
The hygiene issue is also another liability that women face in combat. When you're out in an APC and you need to take a piss, guys will usually go in a plastic bottle and dump it outside later when they get the chance.

>be woman
>be in cramped APC
>have to go
>have to take your pants down in front of a bunch of men and pee in a plastic bott...well, you'll have a hard time with that anyway

Ronda Rousey is good for what she does, but even a relatively average male MMA would overpower her.

what, getting beat once and then becoming a housewife?

>women
>soldiers
HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA