If you're poor and you aren't a communist you're classcucked. Buy a gun and read Capital

If you're poor and you aren't a communist you're classcucked. Buy a gun and read Capital.

ITT international communists

I get 300€ a month in government support.

Do you mean Das Kapital? I've read it. It's total bullshit. The problem with communists is they treat capital as a cost less input to production.

Social Democracy is a desperate ploy by porky to bribe you into complacency. One day they will take it away again.

>I've read it. It's total bullshit.
I believe you. Tell me what you thought of volume 1's theory of value.

How is giving away a persons right to their own will and soveriegnty regardless of others state of being being uncuvked?
A free man answers to no one.

I don't think there's something more pathetic than a ''communist'' first worlder

make a trip to Venezuela or Cuba and stay for some months and then tell me if you keep deffending that disgrace of a system

I dont value productions over other true values such as race, tribe, progression, freedom, soverieignfy, own will, money is just trades not a purpose for existence.

>i'm a failure so give me shit

fuck off

Reading the first 7 pages doesn't count as reading a book.

>im too fucking retarded to get by so I use politics to justify my retardation
poor people need to be gassed

I'm not going to quote an ancient text by memory. But if you mean theory of value to be the cost of labor input, then of course it is integral to a production process. What I'm saying is capital is not a cost less input; even communist central bankers would view it this way.

The poor has nothing to do with you attacking others which defends themselves so no, they shouldnt be killed.

kill yourself poorfag, you're a low quality human being

The US is more cucked than I had ever thought possible. They are like mindbroken slavebois

the thing is that these first world commies who go there will ever blatantly lie to you because you didn't go, or will eat up some propaganda tour in the nice area and think they've seen it all

and if you try to tell them about low hdi and misery, be assured to some answers like
>a good life is a simple life, you don't need luxury
>they're poor because capitalist countries don't want them to be rich

and other bullshit

Capitalist Protestantism is literally the best national ideology on earth

USSR had hdi and "real wages" on par with the US for most of its life, and there's no denying the cold war, which they lost and collapsed under the cost of. """Communist""" countries today are shit because they were always shit even before communism.

The theory of value could found an use if you are into that sort of autism, but it can't be used to produce anything. All the rabble about a money-free society are pure garbage and more naive than the worldviews of a 5 year old.

>buy a gun and read capital
then shoot yourself

>ITT international communists
No

>but it can't be used to produce anything
What did he mean by this?

Strange, when I look at soviet cars or housing, I fail to see how they had the same than the American middle class .

>liberals
>communist

Because you're picturing the """middle class""" in the US. The average was living well below that standard. Communism fixes that once and for all.

>The average American is a hobo
Nah, I am not going to belive you. Trailers are and were not the norm.

>Karl Murx came from Germany and got his stupid ideas from German philosophy
I am so sorry
At least we didn't create the Soviet Union by sending Lenin to Russia

this is what winning feels like.