/brit/

stumped rorkes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI
youtube.com/watch?v=XWb0Fkq4qWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/look-who-funds-the-group-behind-the-call-to-arms-at-milos-berkeley-event/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm basically a neanderthal
>manlet
>strong
>smart
>white
>stocky

covfefe

REAL THREAD

Stannis

would stamp his head into dust

Father Ted

Mrs May was quite right to avoid this rabble of second rate duds.

STOP gayposting

doesn't mean a thing. they might get a pass when they decide to reform islam into something compatible with civilized society

start gayposting

wish i had an italian gf like pewdiepie

Farther Ted

Theyre going for a post debate piss up. Rudd snf Nutter are not invited.

stop right there u racist

i know alt-right lingo and i can smell a rotten egg from really far away lad

this

Hegel, installed from above, by the powers that be, as the certified Great Philosopher, was a flat-headed, insipid, nauseating, illiterate charlatan, who reached the pinnacle of audacity in scribbling together and dishing up the craziest mystifying nonsense.

This nonsense has been noisily proclaimed as immortal wisdom by mercenary followers and readily accepted as such by all fools, who thus joined into as perfect a chorus of admiration as had ever been heard before. The extensive field of spiritual influence with which Hegel was furnished by those in power has enabled him to achieve the intellectual corruption of a whole generation.'

need a bf

Um sweetie x
I thought you might be one of those pol memers saying he funds communism or something

th' scooch

incredible post

can't wait for corbyn's victory
want to see the rich clubbed to death in the streets

she's ugly

don't like a single one of you

simple as

rate the cut

The state of the States

1 muslim is too many

rate my truck

God look at Tim and Jeremy

they'd make such a wonderful coalition

start slagposting

made me convert / 10

>Muslims NEVER say terrorism is wrong!!
>o-oh well they do?
>doesnt matter!
listen to yourself mate

>1 muslim is too many

hate this too, it's fucking cringe. If a girl was here and the straight guys started calling her sweetie and honey, putting kisses to her, they'd be mocked. even ironic bender posting is TOP cringe. wish they would all fuck off to their respective homo boards/websites to be homos.

Waheeeeyyyy

what in the actual fuck is he doing running around his house in his undies with his stuffed animals

has he gone past his breaking point?

Not a fan of trump but was is it will all these uppity special snowflakes that get their twitter verified just so they can constantly obnoxiously reply to EVERY SINGLE one of trumps tweets?
They must literally have no life

companies owned by or liked to soros fund most of the leftie protests worldwide

that's already a proven fact

hate normies

Samuel Houston was the first President of Texas.

Houston's grandfather moved from Ulster in 1735.

He ran away from home in 1809 at age 16 and lived for a few years with the Cherokee tribe. The chieftain, Ahuludegi, gave him the name of Colonneh, meaning "the Raven".

He left for Texas in December 1832, which still a part of the Mexican Empire.

Houston was selected as Commander-in-Chief at the convention to declare Texan independence.

Houston surprised the Mexican forces during their afternoon siesta at the Battle of San Jacinto on April 21, 1836. The Mexicans were badly beaten and forced to sign the Treaty of Velasco, granting Texas its independence.

He supported annexation by the United States.

As governor, he refused to swear loyalty to the Confederacy when Texas seceded from the Union in 1861 with the outbreak of the American Civil War, and he was removed from office.

ah the wee canadian doesn't understand the weather in this country

it's probably very hot in his flat at this time of year

Fuck off Rasheed.

twitter is a leftie shithole anyway trump is just posting on there to troll them into oblivion

praise kek

No it's not fuck off Soros would fund neo liberalism not communism in which his bussinesses would no long be his but his workers

>even Daily Mail commenters having a pop at May
hmm

any kekistanis here?

>praise kek

they call me rorke
they call me rasheed
they call me turtlemong
they call me phimo
that's not my name
that's not my name
that's not my name
that's not my name

Thanks fellas, I do my best

HEY HEY
HO HO
THERESA MAY HAS GOT TO GO

he is funding them because he hates trump

thats the start and end of it

jews don't have political biases they play both sides to their advantage

lol triggered drumpfkin

alri tom

covfefe

can't stop running my hand through my hair

*plays with your hair*
oooohh

dont feel bad about spending so much time alone but feel bad about not feeling bad about it

had the misfortune of looking up phimosis a while back because I saw it here and didn't know what it was.

covfefe shadilay brother

haha yeah man
*turns away and talks to someone else*

would drink 5's bathwater

Why would he hate Trump? You don't even have proof he funds except muh jews

on the prowl for a prossie
trawling the usual sites and inspecting each profile carefully

would shag all of them
(though they wouldn't want to shag me)

:(

don't care

>b-but muslims are great, it's only a few doing bad things, let them in

The tories are left wing

i'd shag you mate

>tfw scouting for older, chubby Scottish lasses before I travel to the UK
>still haven't found any who want to meet up

Pic is basically how I look.

take it to pol

doing great at work and actually like my job

5 is way fitter

let's be realistic the so called political scale means nothing today

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 42% (-1)
LAB: 39% (+3)
LDEM: 7% (-2)
UKIP: 4% (-)

(via @YouGov / 30 - 31 May)

Why does Merkel fill her peasant's head's with ideas of greatness? Germans will never be "leaders of the world." The French will rule the EU now. They have more diplomatic width, and are becoming more quickly a mixed race.

Of course, we all know Merkel's dreams of Germany becoming the next Brazil.

Poland will soon outclass Germany as well.

bit gay

covfefe shadily maga praise kek

Except that I never said the thing that you implied I said. I just posted data. SOME muslims raising SOME money for victims of other muslim terrorists does not change the fact that pretty much all terrorism comes from Muslims and Islam. When they start publicly speaking out against Islamic scripture, like this Imam did, then I might have a level of sympathy for them. Until then they are just apologists, and any amount of money is a meaningless token of obligation to shift the blame from their own commuity and faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI

the EU is literally Germany's servant

anyone else take lewd pictures of themself when theyre in an insecure mood so they can feel pretty?

but since you dont have anyone to show them to they just build up in your phone's storage?

and now you have a folder of like 250 lewd pictures of yourself and you feel like a narcissistic cunt?

anyone?

>l-leftypol is raiding
Dumb yank I browse there and have never heard of any raid other than on pol or r9k

>The French will rule the EU now
The EU is set up to benefit Germany above all other states.

>tfw Asian male

youtube.com/watch?v=XWb0Fkq4qWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY

trump goes against everything he wants in terms of globalism and flooding america with islam

dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/look-who-funds-the-group-behind-the-call-to-arms-at-milos-berkeley-event/

>fat cunt with bad grooming
>expecting to stand out with Scottish birds
Every Scot is a fat cunt with bad grooming

I used to do this back in the day but accidentally ended up showing my friend it while showing him something on my phone

now I fucking hate myself

this would probably be damning if the greens weren't completely worthless for the preservation of those things

would u fug?

1 > having a wank by myself > 2 > 3

Left is the only good one