twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snowflake complex.

ethernal anglo

Fuck off you ugly rat, apologise for king david

Don't blame us all, the English are the problem

evil, disgusting creatures with a burning hatred for europeans

They're the master race and the earth is their plaything

Brits are like rats, really.

Please stay on your little island and stop infesting other countries you disgusting imperialists.

Am I detecting some Aryan blood in this thread?

Literally HOWLING
KYS hooknosed slavshit

Why are you mad, George? I'm merely pointing out the truth about your people.

No we are all of greek blood

Based Israel

Jews and Anglos are functionally the same breed of mendacious schemers: quit your yammering, Moshe.

Nothing wrong with Brits desu.

Their empire was impressive

You got it all wrong, Sam. Americans and Anglos are the same.

You were essentially the same people until you decided to be edgy and revolt.

Could you stop talking as though you have any clue about us or our history? Thanks.

You have no clue about yourselves or your history.

So that's why americans are so similar to canadians, huh?

butthurt aryans detected

La Perfida AlbiĆ³n.

Yes.

imagine for a moment you are a king.
you have a powerful empire and stuff but one day you wake up and this empire doesn't exist anymore and you're just an old man with a drinking problem.
Well you think it's easy for the old man to move on in his life, live in peace and just accept the fact that he will die one day, but you're wrong.
The old man still thinks he's young and strong and he goes around and tells everyone how great he is in the most arrogant way possible.

That's the UK

Yes, I'm sure you know far more than I do. If only we could have more random foreigners tell us how our country works

I'm not an aryan, I am a frank

Eternal Teuton and Forever Frank are one and the same,your blood powers the refineries just as good. you will not be spared

I'm an expert on everything I comment on, you dumb imperialist.

You're honestly boring and I hope to christ this isn't another ikibey tier gimmick

a race of mutts hellbent on fucking over as much of the world as they can for the sheer sadistic pleasure

>implying there's anything wrong with being an imperialist
Fuck off, retarded satellite state

I'm boring yet you continue to respond to me.

That means I'm not boring.

Stop meddling into everyone's business, fatlord.

you got ANGLO'D in Burma, dont fucking forget it mr nippon, you yellow monkey man

Suck my fat chode you literal jew

Two nukes wasn't enough

>responding to the english teacher

I'm Palestinian.

Next 9/11 when?

You've just described Russia.

Are you an exchange student or something? Why are you shilling so hard for limey cock?

They're British

This is basically what you think of us because of how insular you are tbqh. No one here really behaves like that.
Also, the idea of a German calling anyone arrogant almost made me choke on my drink

Russians mostly hate themselves and Russia itself is still a kinda impressive power

>shitposting about England in English
lol

> almost made me choke on my drink
Tea, I'm going to guess? Remember when we sparked a civil war by dumping a boatload of tea into a harbor. I do.

>stop infesting other countries

sez the jew

>Russia itself is still a kinda impressive power

That's hilarious. You don't know what are talking about.

No, it's a smoothie actually

I described your population as a whole and your politics.
And yes I know that we are arrogant too. Doesn't mean I can't call you arrogant.

more retard americans dying means I have a better chance at life

less people = more opportunity

so sad the liberals don't have their way with drugs, that would mean more americans killed. such a bummer that conservatives have influence over everything.

and to think that your little insult would have any effect on me, but no, I agree Israel.

>all this butthurt
KEK
it's an anglo world, you're just living in it sweetie xx

We killed darkies and irish by the millon and the only thing I'm upset about is how little credit we get for that altruistic act.

What a tragic story.

I also only wanted (you)s from some autistic /brit/tards

>I'm Palestinian.
>"stop infecting other countries!!!"
lmao the second half of the 20th century was you hopeless faggots losing wars, flooding your neighbour's borders and chimping out

You don't really know anything about our population and only very distantly anything about our politics.
We don't all sit around reminiscing about the empire, it doesn't inform anything we do and we have no aspirations beyond those of any other major Western state like France or Germany

>What is their fucking problem ?
nothing really, it's just that everyone else hasn't realized that anglophones are better than everyone else

you think I give a shit about these people? they wouldn't even care if I was shot, they'd loot my corpse and run away. fellow americans are after all, opportunists who only care about money and their advantages in life. as is shown clearly by our history.

america is every man for himself land, unfortunately

>you think I give a shit about these people? they wouldn't even care if I was shot, they'd loot my corpse and run away. fellow americans are after all, opportunists who only care about money and their advantages in life. as is shown clearly by our history.

Yeah it's like I don't really care and just disrespect other countries and shitpost about them because fuck you that's why.
Reminds me of a specific group of people.
Little hint, it rhymes with "Shits"

I will punch you with my PANNONIAN FISTS

Post some good British roasts, lads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_retreat_from_Kabul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Yorktown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hong_Kong

Love ya Mexico

Yup, that's German arrogance for you. Then the next thread you'll be all in tears over le mean old bullies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tube_Alloys

I don't understand how any country's perceived or actual short comings affect anyone here on an individual basis. Real question is why are there sooo many people so concerned with talking shit about a different country. Why are there so many generalisations based on few personal experiences? Why does someone else's lifestyle concern you at all.

shitposting about other countries is literally all Sup Forums is good for

Most of Sup Forums is third worlders with a chip on the shoulder.

Because it's fun

banter

>let me tell you about yourself

see, you're no different.

I just take everything on a personal level.
If someone shittalks me, I shittalk them. very simple.

american education, everyone

The average English person isn't bad at all. Their aristocrats, however, are the most shallow, egotistical, pompous twats in the world, which makes it all the more insufferable that they've managed to take over the world by calling themselves "liberals" and pretending they stand for human rights when all they really care about is control over the world's economy.

Maybe you're just one of the few being a prick for no reason, unfortunately you're on an anonymous board under a flag so you're going to be conflated with the rest of them. German flags endlessly dish it out in threads like this (of which there's at least 9 or 10 a day) but play the victim the minute they get it in return.

>The average English person isn't bad at all.

They area s dumb as the American mass but with none of the memes or rep for it.

its true tho, our culture revolves around money and consumerism, it doesn't help that freedom of choice allows you to betray your countrymen for yourself, this is a land of individual opportunity and freedom. you have no connections to the land (as our families are immigrants) and no connection to the people (since everyone is either a descendant of immigrants or an immigrant themselves). this place was created tax evading moneyloving anglo scoundrels for other scoundrels. why do you love this "country" my friend?

>for no reason

Britanons literally tell us that our Country, People, history etc is shit, that we are soulless subhumans and that they want to genocide us 24/7
of course there is going to be backfire.
It's what happens when you constantly shit on someone.

for the whiny bitch part, it's true, but not for me, sorry

But the first part of your reply is literally being a whiny bitch and you basically admitted that you shitpost against the UK for that reason

I will bet my entire life savings you live in a metropolitan hellhole surrounded by niggers and libshits. I live in the middle of rural Kentucky, friend, where I know everyone in my town and I have hands-on hobbies. I don't need a high paying job because my house was dogshit cheap due to insanely low property costs out here, I don't work my ass off 7/7 days a week. I spend half my time at the range, in a forest, or online. Salt of the earth, if you will. I would unironically kill myself I had to live in a suburb or city and I've known people who literally have. Try taking a vacation friend, not all the shit they push into your head is true.

Oh so you are the person that prefers to sit in the distant and do nothing? or a greek?

The whiny bitches are the ones that bully britain but later cry when they get it back, just sayin.

>you have no connections to the land (as our families are immigrants) and no connection to the people (since everyone is either a descendant of immigrants or an immigrant themselves).
That makes no fucking sense. "Connection" to the land and people are all in the mind. It's not like having a great-grandfather move there rather than a grandfather is going to make your life have any more meaning. You need to cut down on the rhetoric and read Walden or something.

>eal question is why are there sooo many people so concerned with talking shit about a different country. Why are there so many generalisations based on few personal experiences? Why does someone else's lifestyle concern you at all.

What else is there to do on a Mongolian basketweaving hootenanny.

Being nonaggressive is definitely not part of American education gai.

This, the others are cucks

this is entirely due to the flags and anyone who disagrees is wrong

You limey cunts like to think it was some big achievement to let your slavedog America beat up on Japan from across the sea. Where was that bravado when you gave up Hong Kong with the least of effort? Where was that smugness when you were kicked clear out of Malaysia despite relying on your Indian slaves like a crutch? Though Japan lost to the usa, we now own all its debt and it is forced to defend us like our bitch dog. Some great victory you scored.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Imphal

sappy mr jappy btfo yet again. get down on your japaknees

>Be English Teacher in US
>Learn Japanese, even tho the time could've been better spent doing anything else
>Go to Japan for shitty, low wage job
>Your dreams of suddenly becoming popular shatter as the girls find you weird and smelly, and everyone else finds you loud and odd
>This isn't like your animes
>But at least you can pretend to be Japanese on a Mongolian throat singing forum
You disgust me in every way. Stop posting and turn off your computer for good.

Here's a more pathetic story:
>Be British

>Doesn't deny it
FOY

>being a weeb

all of the brits in this board are disgusting normies trying to pose as intellectuals
similar with americans
australians are the only good anglo posters

I would deny it, but dumb anglos cannot fathom anything that goes against their fantasies

>even his denials skirt around the issue
Jump into the sea and stay there, you pathetic subhuman. Japan doesn't deserve to be polluted with your filth any longer.

>Yorktown
>Outnumbered by over 2:1 in a war against the four leading world powers
Not exactly world-shattering

Did i just witness a civil war

I agree with this.