Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that...

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s13YpDDoeB5x
vocaroo.com/i/s1O3KYCPJxVg
vocaroo.com/i/s1ClWH9xFoGg
vocaroo.com/i/s0CZmuN2g9rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb animeposter

Poland got into the bath salts again, I think

ngl this made my peepee hard mommy

good ass thread

The red army rape of poland was impressive.

kurwa

vocaroo.com/i/s13YpDDoeB5x

Have successfully fapped to this many times

Russia please stop
You've gone too far this time

based ivan

i have assburguers

i can't help but cringe at these

me too

literally cringing right now my dude

vocaroo.com/i/s1O3KYCPJxVg
vocaroo.com/i/s1ClWH9xFoGg