I love Japan

I love Japan.

I'm glad to see you guys are just as patriotic as we are
Greatest ally no longer Isreal, Japan is my best friend now

Remember when America nuked Japan twice?

>(((Israel)))

the tea ceremonies

Need posts for your matome blog?

OY VEY THE JAPANESE ARE GETTING TOO PATRIOTIC
ENGAGE CULTURAL ENRICHMENT PROTOCAL K-38 AB

Is patriotism equal to warmongerism. militarism or imperialism? Because, the later are what the "conservative" "patriotic" jap nutjobs who run that island seem to glorify!

Abe doesn't want to invade other countries, he wants to sell weapons.

Love you too Japan
We gave you salmon for sushi
You gave us sushi

two weren't enough?

Maybe (according to you) he doesn't want to do so but who knows about his demented and delusional cronies

by the way, in your country, do you appeal patriotism? over here, nobody can do that. we can't say I love Japan in public coz loving own country is extreme right thing.

kill you.

wtf japaneses are leftists?

I love you too japan. Wish you'd take me poor. But looks like I'll have to invade when I make money again

Sorry to hear, I'd be proud to be Japanese if I were and I generally hate Asians.

I like Japan.

You guys are hands down the best country in Asia, the third largest economy, either the first or second most creative country (depending on who you ask), and are the only other culture besides Anglo culture to have permeated nearly every country on earth with it's media.
I'm not sure why a little pride would be frowned upon.

fuck japan, anime sucks

Because pridefags in japan are associated with loud shit-stirrers that scream in the streets about koreans.

Always a few bad apples spoiling it for everyone I guess.
Can't have nice things.

GIRUGAMESH

We need ten more.