College is the worst thing that ever happened to me

College is the worst thing that ever happened to me.

Everybody is unbelievable COLD and BORING, nobody wants to talk to you or help you, you only learn useless boring shit, teachers are complete trash, etc.

Don't fall for the college meme, you can meet more interesting people and learn useful skills at any shitty low-paid job.

maybe its just a chile thing

its supposed to prepare you for a job
it does exactly that, youll be doing useless shit, with ppl you dont like
but it will give you money

>you only learn useless boring shit, teachers are complete trash
can't fathom why nobody wants to talk to you

I feel the same way lol.

>study at uni
>feel like its hell on earth
>imagine what a job in that field would be like
>naaaaw
>do a shitty job and started my own biz
>lots of fun

how do i achieve blacksmithing farmer mode and never go to college

not true, it really depends from college to college. I love mine and all our professors are very professional and communicative with students. Also you learn useless shit if you go to useless college

I disagree, university is much worse than a job. In a job you get money and can forget about work once you're home. While in university you can go straight back to learning once you're home.

Fuck university, I hated it.

Literally this

>hey bro I missed last weeks lab can you send it to me?
>sorry no speak engrish
>no probs. Hey man I missed last weeks lab can you send it to me?
>haha sorry breh I wasn't here lmao
>yeah right. Hey dude I missed last weeks lab can you send it to me?
>uh yeah I'm kinda busy sorry um yeah just go ask the lecturer

Fuck you all

Nobody likes a beggar.

Over half my classes were all foreign students at uni. Honestly I don't want to turn it into one of 'those' threads but I was completely miserable the whole time, just waiting to get home as soon as poss

I choosed the wrong career and i cant comprehend why people in college are more intesrested in studying than socilizing: the post

I CAN'T HELP IT IF I WAS SICK AND MISSED A FUCKING LAB YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA RUN THE WHOLE 3 HOUR FUCKING THING AGAIN FOR 1 GUY?????

Vote for Trump a 2nd time

Did you eat British or Indian food again?

College was crap, but I make a lot of money now.

We must suffer to prosper.

Nah, he's probably an aspie

so fucking what? I missed my labs too and had to do a preliminary exam about it. big deal, you're not a kid anymore, manage yourself

You remind me of the specific kind of asshole that only talks to you (and pretends to be your friend) when he's asking you for a favour

I thought college is purely American thing.

In Russia we mostly have vocational colleges and only complete retard will go there.

So, to what schools do your lawyers, teachers, doctors and engineers go to?

To real universities and techical institutes.

unless you are in the best shape you can be in, dont bother going to uni or college cus you will hate being around all the qts but not be able to get them

maybe you shouldn't have skipped last weeks lab mate

thank you
whats your name sir

Erich von Weiß