How do I convert do Islam?

How do I convert do Islam?

You kill yourself and then get reincarnated as human garbage

There's a special phrase you have to repeat 3 times while spin in a circle. I think its "No God but God and Mohammad is the prophet".

most qt muslim I've ever seen

Go to mosque, say Allahu Akbar and cut you foreskin. Than take a bomb and explode yourself in the middle of your house. Would be cool if you do that in front of your mom. I mean do it ALL, including foreskin's cutting.

literally Harry Potter-tier stuff or something like that. I know that if you want to divorce you have to repeat it three times

>Giving up everything for a fake religion invented by a mentally ill arab in the 7th century

Makes sense so they know you really mean it.

1 time = off hand mention. If you are giving a book report or rehearsing for a play you don't want to accidentally convert or divorce someone.
2 times = maybe he's serious?
3 times = yep he's serious.

but women are in the different part of the mosque's, ivan

Why are westerners such niggers?
>won't try to give an accurate answer
>makes desperate jokes for attention
>fears others reaction because of group mentality
>won't try to be more knowledgeable in the future
>will probably blame his shitty behavior on someone else
>thinks that everybody wants to hear his opinion

Fucking niggers i swear

Ask an Imam not Sup Forums

why can't you camel-jockeys handle the banter?

Said the sandnigger.

this is the real answer for real: I'm not joking go ahead and look it up. This is how you convert, imam will say the same thing. Its not like Christianity where you need somone else to baptize you. You can do it yourself in your own bedroom right now.

>butthurt sandnigger post
>french flag
seems about right

You have to go back bilel.

>t. mehmet pffffffttttAHAHAHAHA le ebin maymay so funni xdddd
>doesn't even dare to come up with a proper answer
Why are westerners such untermensch? Why do they fear getting replaced by niggers when they're already niggers in the inside?

>why can't you camel-jockeys handle the banter?
banter: friendly teasing
camel-jockeys; racial slur
Are you always aggressive when people don't "get" your very subtle banter? If a girl doesn't like your flirting do you rape her?
It wouldn't shock me coming from a westernigger

Ok, repeating it 3 times or spining in circles is not true though

>Fuck goat
>Go to sleep
>"We know"

I love it when nigger brazilians whiteknight try to group form with white europeans

fuck off nigger we dont need you defending our ass. arabs are even whiter than fucking brazilians

Its the same as converting from fat to NTFS

Settle down, Geert.

>1. Be French, German, Swedish or Belgian
>2. Live in your country

Voila, you're already ready to convert to Pisslam

Why do you fear living in your country and live in the "untermensch" country instead.

Just say Ashadu ana illaha Illallah Muhammad Ar Rasul Allah

"I testify that there is no god but The God (Allah) and Muhammad is his Messenger"

>Tries to appease whitey
>Gets BTFO

Paki is right

Also say ''and Ali is his successor''

That's Bidah. Islam gives the Shura a choice to decide the Caliph and doesn't force him on the basis of blood.

Dynasties are unislamic. Parliamentary Democracy is the only way.

>Democracy
None of those Khalifah Rashidun were elected. They were pretty much Oligarchy who somehow reached agreement on the succession line.

>the Prophet pbuh says to follow Ali
>hurr durr Abu Bakr is rightful ruler

agree with the parliamentary democracy though, it's the only islamic way of government

something Shia scholars besides the retarded Khomeinists agree with

Grand Ayatollah Sistani of Kerbala, the holiest site in Shia islam after Mecca/Medina has fully endorsed a civil government
and fully denounced Khomeinis deranged ''valiyat el-fiqh''

>Parliamentary Democracy

How could 7th century Arabs ask the people of all of the Arabian Peninsula, Syria, Iraq, Levant, Egypt, Persia, Central Asia, Afganistan and Balochistan to vote?

And the day after the Shura elected Abu Bakr, the general populace of Medina came to him and pledged allegiance (Vote). And Abdur Rahman bin Auf asked the opinion of the Medinians before he voted for Usman.

>Supports Democracy
>Opposes the elected leader

You are unworthy of a proper answer.

How do I convert to japan?

>denies the Prophets words

How do I convert do shintoism?

>Makes false claims regarding the Prophet

Because no one fucking likes you, you're a shit people hat are rude, aggressive, treat everyone like shit, hypocritical, and stuck in a Stone Age religion. Go live in your shitty country and don't deal with us horrible westerners then, but we won't stop because we don't want you in our countries. We're better than you and we know it and now less and les spelple are afraid to say it. Welcome to the future Muhammad, crying won't save you now.

:DDD Benis

>denies the Prophet said about Ali ''he's your leader''
>Supports Abu Bakr the usurper
>half of Arabia rebelled against him
>he had to literally re-conquer them
>still supports Abu Bakr and denies Ali as the rightful ruler

you'll burn in hell you know that right?

Shut up paki you're on your own country and it doesn't bother me. But when Muslims bitch about the oppressive west while living 1st world lives away from their dirty dangerous shitholes it's just so incredibly ungrateful

>Still no sources
>Insults the father in law and Childhood friend of the Prophet
>Proudly Groups himself with Apostates and followers of the false prophets
>Commits shirk by supposing that he knows or has the authority to judge me

"If you ask a Munafiq wether will someone will go to hell or heaven they will answer but if you as them about themselves they won't because in there heart they know their destination"

just fuck you, being a muslim is worse than being a nigger, but I'm sure you are both a mudslim and a nigger. subhuman who left his country because it still lives in X century thanks to shitslam.

Thang me for living here. Doesn't madder if u pay taxes. U still can't have an opinion.

Praise Ameriga!

lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

Repeat this 3 times and you will become Muhmed .

""french"" dune coons always seem to be the biggest fuckwits

reddit tyre

ITT: bait nippon shitter gets everyones attention with 1 post and riled up muslims gets butthurt over kids shitpostin