The worst immigrants in the world are probably Californians

The worst immigrants in the world are probably Californians.

This is a fact

California is the wealthiest and most powerful state in the union, you would be nothing without them.

The fact that Californians aren't just assholes but RICH assholes might work against them.

But I think the main issue that people like OP has is that they drive up the price on housing. Because California housing is so expensive they all leak out into other states and drive it up everywhere else. California would work well as its own separate colony from USA. And regulate how much they are allowed to move out.

You must be from Colorado or Oregon, eh?

Californians have to ruin everything.

Who knew there were so many of them, they moved onto my neighborhood in droves and now it's unrecognizable, this isn't the town I grew up in anymore, they are WORSE than Mexicans, at least Mexicans are grateful they are here and are glad to be here, Californians bitch and whine about how their state is better and that "oh, we are just staying here for a few years just to experience it you know bruh".

Maryland, it's worse over there too

They leak into Texas too a lot, ruining Austin and some others. And Arizona if my fiance is to believed.

>someone on Sup Forums
>having a fiance
keep dreaming fatass

t. redneck hillbilly

>"hey bro, my name's Chad Strongbroski and this is my girlfriend Stacy, we are your new neighbors, ha! I can't wait bro, we are going to turn this neighborhood around!"
>"wait? Is that a trump poster, not cool dude, not cool, bro, bro, bro, u gotta take that down my man."

t. Californian
ahahahaha

Oregon hates Californians too. Californians are flooding out and it jack up local economies. They also made the Democrats from "party of working man" to "party of rich assholes 2--cant win any elections"

>where's the pinkberry
>AYYO have you heard of in n out
>78 out? better get a jacket
>there's only 100k people in this town, how do you live in poedunk nowhere?
>the car in front of me is already 15 over the speed limit, better tailgate him

You guys are acting like Californians are dudebros but most I've met are manlet skinnyfat fucks with a gay lisp & styled hair.

>all these sexy Californian Chads keep getting local girls
>all Californian girls are already taken

This, they are rich and living life on easy mode, partying all the time, no worry about money, very smart and usually very educated but yet they are all handsome or beautiful, mostly white but there are quite few Asian Californians. But they think they know how the poor man suffers

Yeah fuck those Californians for bringing economic development and prosperity to formerly irrelevant shitholes.

t. white californians

California is also the birthplace of regressive leftism.

The whole SJW movement probably never happens without your stupid ass virtue-signaling retardation. Your college campuses are a fucking embarrassment to the national.

Culture, white preservation > economy

Naw, that's equally fucking stupid.

California basically paved the way for both SJWs then and a reactionary white nationalism movement because they had a bunch out-of-touch morons sitting in Silicon Valley thinking the entire world was just like their harmonious bubble of progressivism and tried to imprint their sheltered worldview on everyone else leading to Trump's election and the only explanation they can even think of is that 50% of the nation must be deplorable and racism and sexist.

A Sup Forumstard complaining about Reddit.
What a uniquely American lack of self awareness.

>white preservation
>52% white country
You're a little late on that one, Sup Forumstard

>I'm a centrist so that means everyone who holds serious convictions is a redditor!

I'll exchange your commiefornians against our north african any day.

I'll even put all Mayotte, Guyanne, Corsica and la Réunion for free to go with the âck.

This, say thank you to Californians for bringing life to your shitty little hovels and shanty towns.

who are you quoting?

I wish we just let the southerniggers secede, nothing but poor and uneducated trash.

Do you have autism? Can you read?

Texas and Colorado are the top 2 states in fact that Californians have culturally enriched.

Austin is basically the real life version of Sup Forums coming up with some neat memes and Californian redditors coming in having no awareness of various levels of irony and then beating jokes to death and ruining the entire place.

Those dipshits still don't even know how to order at Whataburger correctly or know about the secret menu.

why would you ask someone by a written question if they can read?

stay mad loser

You have to go back
Reddit thataway fella

The worst people in the world are Californians.

If you ever want to blow the mind of a virtue-signaling Californian, just tell them that Trump won a higher percentage of blacks and Hispanics than Romney did, but a lower percentage of whites, and it's because Californians and their cancerous gentrification.