Least favourite language?

Least favourite language?

For me, any agglutinative langauge. Disgusting, unnatural gibber-gabber.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=HJUldAv1KZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything that thinks a 40,000 letter alphabet is okay if you call them "ideograms"

least favorite is spanish
any time i hear spanish it ruins my day

Favorite: Swedish or Persian
Can speak: English
Hate: German

Favorite: Swedish, Norwegian
Dislike: Dutch, Chinese

any "language" that isn't english

agreed
>that picture
are you 12?

>t. assblasted g*rman
The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called German race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves. These sorry excuses for human beings would be cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

>Least favorite
Probably Dutch or Danish. Sounds disgusting to my ears, even when spoken softly while most languages sound like when spoken softly. Turkish too.

>grow up around dubbed turkish tv shows
>get curious what it sounds like
>look it up
>my ears when

Also languages that have no harmony like all those from SE Asia.

>Most favorite
Love how Russian sounds, and most Eastern Euro languages. Spanish can be nice. French sounds great until you realize how snotty it is. Out of the Asian languages, Korean sounds best. Soft Hindi too. Japanese sounds autistic.

chik chok wallabung ding chok trad ingto uju wod ojang twali tang nara gara dit chok pwong tong chik walla bing bong

>Least Favorite
german prob
>Most Favorite
nordic languages

I like Danish and all Scandi languages. It sounds like melodic gibberish. I agree on Turkish and Dutch being awful too.

Logogram basically

french least favourite extremely disgusting sounding language

i don't like french and polish

Arabic and/or Vietnamese

I despise Arabic, It has really an interesting structure but phonetic just makes me want to puke

Aw yeeeeaaaa

Any tonal Asian language, worst offenders being Vietnamese and Cambodian.

spanish and polish/ukrainian sound ugly.

Yeah it looks awesome, but shame about how it sounds.

Polish sounds pretty nice actually.
In what ways does Ukrainian sound different to Russian?

they pronounce some letters/sounds either too harshly (consonant ones) or exactly how they are written (vowels).
it makes the language sound too primitive and ridiculous, like a retarded kid trying to talk.

love how you got over your sadness with dubs

Kikongo, it gets your staff killed.

The cure to everything is a good GET

i think arabic is the absolute worst language to have to listen to but that may be because i hate arabic people. i like vietnamese people but they have a grating language to listen to. dutch is goofy and harsh too. also not a fan of romance languages.

>I like vietnamese people
Noice
>but they have a grating language to listen to
Fuck

>they pronounce some letters/sounds either too harshly (consonant ones) or exactly how they are written (vowels).
Damn, sounds like my languages Bulgarian then lel.

Out of curiousity, what does it sound like to you:
youtube.com/watch?v=HJUldAv1KZ8

Mandarin sounds really ugly to me
I guess Japanese would be my favorite it sounds pretty (well standard Japanese at least)

70 years late sweetie
>tfw you have no culture so you obsess about the past 100 years in history and no further