/SAG/

Sout Asia General

SAARC edition.

Do you think that SAARC is actually improving the cooperation between South Asian countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Afghan/comments/3d3qga/do_afghans_identity_as_south_asian_central_asian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Afghanistan is Central Asia.

You guy's do this every thread. Stop b8ing him.

Invited:
>India
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh
>Shrilanka
>Nepal
>Bhutan
>Maldives
>Afghanistan (South Asian)

Allowed:
> Anyone who is interested in South Asia.

Strictly not allowed:
>Afghanistan (Central Asian)

Important question: would Tajik Afghans be considered central or south asians? Tajiks are the formal and Afghans are the latter so wtf am I?

Do you consider Tajiks to be Iranian or Turk?

Tajik's are pretty white aren't they? Rule of thumb of America is, that if you can pass as white then you're white my Aryan friend.

Of course Iranian, what sort of question is that?
That's autistic, why would I need to pass as a non-Aryan? And I'm rather dark despite most Tajiks being lighter for some reason.

Indo-Iranians stronk! You can consider yourself South Asian if you want to as there are Iranian populations like Baloch, Pashtun and Jatt (Indo-Scythian) who live in South Asia.

Could I also consider myself central asian? Ik I'd have to leave the thread but just curious user

Why does this have to happen in every /sag/?

You should look for genetic studies done on Tajiks.

You don't need to leave this thread, as anyone who is interested in South Asia is allowed to post here.

I hate leafs
Tajiks are genetically South Asian, so are Pashtuns.

>Jatt (Indo-Scythian)
I think I read about that somewhere. It's the same for the Rajput and Gujjer ethnicities right? They all arrived in India in the last millennia.

Yup

Rajput are Indo-Aryans and Gujjer are Huns, so they are different by there origin, but Punjabi Rajput are related to Jatts as Jatts make up more than 40% of Punjabi population so there was mixing between Punjabi Rajput and Jatts.

Also, Rajputs have conquered Indo-Greek kingdoms of Punjab and formed Mathura Empire and therefore they had many Indo-Greek wives. So I believe that Punjabi Rajputs of and Pahari Rajputs also have some Indo-Greek blood.

>Rajput are Indo-Aryans and Gujjer are Huns
Isn't that we wuz?
That's like saying modern day Polish-Tatars are literally Asian steppe nomads and not just Tatar in name.

I was talking about the origin of these groups.

You can clearly see the tatar blood

Afghanistan has for a very long time been considered Central Asian and most afghans themselves identify as such. Only due to recent economic ties have they been associated with south asia.

Ok fair enough but it sounded like you were 'wewuzzing'.

Maybe that was the wrong image to use. Most of the former three I talked about don't look that phenotypically distinct.

>Afghanistan has for a very long time been considered Central Asian and most afghans themselves identify as such
I always considered them Middle Eastern desu

>Afghanistan middle eastern
Dumbass

खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद
>खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद
खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद
>खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद
खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद
>खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद
खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद
>खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद
खालिस्तान जिन्दबाद

Why is it Central Asian? They share a lot of their culture with Iran which is considered by most to be Middle Eastern as well.

So does Tajikistan, and they are not middle eastern. We're talking geographical location not culture similarity.

typically mid east ends at Iran, Afghanistan is unique because it smack in the middle of asia making it hard to define geographically. Historically its been considered central asian though.

>you were 'wewuzzing'.

But I also mentioned that there was mixing between these groups. So how can I say abot the mixing of groups and We Wuz at the same time? We Wuzers always claim themselves to have pure blood.

Its a clusterfuck thats why when pajeets in this thread classify it as south asia, it doesnt do it any justice.

just stop talking about afghanistan and afghans, they're not desi and they're not south asian imo

Iran and Western Afghanistan (Herat) are the last points of the Middle East imo.

Strictly not allowed
>Afghanistan (Central Asia)

afghans aren't south asian, nobody recognizes them as such and they themselves don't recognize themselves as such
t. knew lots of afghans

I do you fucking leaf

fuck off dumb leaf nobody wants leafs here

You must be an oddity, most indians consider afghanis to be gori

We are not any kind of a Census board. It's just a fucking general on a Mongolian horse riding board. Afghan government don't really cares what we consider them to be in this general. If an Afghan considers himself to be South Asian, then he can post in here and if an Afghan considers himself to be Central Asian, then he can post in Central Asia General.

Shhh...he's a Yuropoor

again, afghanis dont have much in common with indians or even pakistanis (aside from pashtun ones)

language, culture, looks

south asia general is dumb, bring back /desi/ those threads were comfy, these threads are just autistic shit flinging

Just STOP responding to these posts. They're always from the same faggot in Canada.

Just STOP responding to Canadian posts.

Ignore leafs
Don't quench their thirst for (You)s.

there are multiple faggots in canada

>Pajeet telling me what should and should not afghans identify as

t.afghan

You're half yemeni watan foroush

here, anecdotal as it may be
reddit.com/r/Afghan/comments/3d3qga/do_afghans_identity_as_south_asian_central_asian/

Then leave this thread. Ignore this thread if it somehow offends your Tajik identity.

>Its a clusterfuck thats why when pajeets in this thread classify it as south asia, it doesnt do it any justice.
Isn't that also because of how mixed Afghan's are? They're a clusterfuck of different looking ethncities. Some White, some arab and some pajeet looking.
If they were a single one we could just say yeah they're "__" or whatever I guess.

the sentiment is the same as the ones I know irl or have seen on other forums

also afghanis are racist as fuck to pakistanis, the insults they say to pakistanis applies to indians too (making fun of diet, culture, skin color, looks)
an afghan irl even told me once that being an indian is the worst insult as indians have no courage/bravery or honor

racist af people, but most are nice in my experience

I fucking hate leafs and ausshits

Im afghan first and foremost, so when u mention us here im inclined to post.

this

The non Racist ones were killed by our friends, the burgers.

The Taliban were the first united government in Afghanistan in 100 years and the Cunt of Peace decided to destabilize it.

I guess we can just stop mentioning afgh*nistan in the OP so that these butthurt subhumans don't fuck up the thread, I'm the only afgh*n who posts ITT anyway

Fuck you and your taliban

Northern India:
>PopulationPercent
>1S_INDIAN 55.09
>2BALOCHI 21.54
>3CAUCASUS 7.91
>4SINTASHTA_STEPPE_HERDERS 4.86
>5INDO_TIBETAN 3.8
>6SE_ASIAN 2.73
>7W_SIBERIAN 1.74
>8SW_ASIAN 1.25
>9EARLY_EUROPEAN_FARMERS 0.86
>10SUB_SAHARAN 0.13

South Pashtun:
>Population Percent
>1 BALOCHI 25.46
>2 CAUCASUS 23.51
>3 S_INDIAN 18.9
>4 SINTASHTA_STEPPE_HERDERS 11.78
>5 EARLY_EUROPEAN_FARMERS 9.58
>6 SW_ASIAN 6.18
>7 W_SIBERIAN 2.51
>8 SE_ASIAN 0.93
>9 INDO_TIBETAN 0.78
>10 E_SIBERIAN 0.15
>11 E_AFRICAN 0.12
>12 SUB_SAHARAN 0.1

Christ. Can somebody explain why they're all so blandad upp?

>also afghanis are racist as fuck to pakistanis, the insults they say to pakistanis applies to indians too (making fun of diet, culture, skin color, looks)
Doesn't it go both ways? I heard from an indian user that indians and afghans shitfling with comebacks like beaneater and childfucker and stuff.

>The Taliban were the first united government in Afghanistan in 100 years
This has got to be the most misinformed statement ive heard
Also mandatory fuck taliban

t. half yemeni cuck

How do you know that?

I praise All*h that my paternal line is not afghan, at least I carry strong genes

first set is north indian in your post

also that's not how genetics works, 23.51% caucasus means basically the likelihood of finding those markers in that region

here are results for iranians and afghans

iranians have more balochi and southwest asian, more broad euro, a bit less south asian, less caucasian, afghans have more NE euro, more caucasian, a bit more south asian and less baloch

I mentioned Afghanistan because it is SAARC edition and Aghanistan is member of SAARC.

He said so in another thread

Kek than why do u identify as afghan here faggot. Better off calling yourself Yemeni if thats what u truely believe.

Which states/provinces do anons here live in?

How many people in India know about the Indo-Iranian connection?

Check the OP. there is no mention of Afghnistan there. Just an Afghan flag on image and that because Afghanistan is member of SAARC.

marg ba afgh*nistan

t.Ontario

he posted his picture once, he is literally (literally) a skinny as fuck manlet, brown as fuck too, probably takes to his yemeni side seeing how brown he was (afghans can be brown, but the skin tone is a little different than other browns)

browner than his indian friend in the photo too btw kek

feels manlet yemeni genes man

Not many. But people here (Mostly Muslims) like Iranians because of some Persian influence but at the same time some consider them to be sandniggers.

JUST MAKE THESE THREADS /DESI/ AGAIN HOLY FUCK

>iranians have more balochi and southwest asian
Arab?
These graphs are such a clusterfuck tho. How is it possible to be part of so many differing bloodlines and not feel subhuman?
>afghans can be brown, but the skin tone is a little different than other browns
I'mn pretty sure most normal people can't tell the difference lmao

FUCK afgh*nistan

Yet still he is majoring in Physics and is intellectually better than most of pig-skin Afghans.

>How is it possible to be part of so many differing bloodlines and not feel subhuman?
no human or ethnic group on earth is 'pure'

I'm afghan and I'm entering med school next year lmao

post the picture of you and your indian friend again

you know, that time when you were larping that you had a dutch gf

>pig-skin
Why you gotta bully?

>no human or ethnic group on earth is 'pure'
Most Northern Europeans are. The Spaniards, Portugese and Ottoman/Mongol rape babies tip the scales.

Southwest asian is general middle eastern I suppose?

You're a fucking weirdo. Wtf is wrong with Yuropoor diaspora?

Physicists are most superior and intellectual of anyone around. Physicists are true master race.

don't have it on my mobile atm

otherwise I would proudly post it so you can gawk at my superior genes once again

Get the fuck out of here

Yes

I see your problem now

you're a manlet, manlets never learn :^)

probably gets bullied for being non white

>that you had a dutch gf
Is it really that hard to get a gf in the european caliphate nowadays?

Do Police in India still say "Salaam Sahab?

>pol memes
Here's a red pill, girls in general won't care what ethnic background you're from, all they care about is the following

looks
money
power gap
education
dutch posters mothers gaping vagina
ethnic background

another pol meme that is wrong, european girls don't flock to refugees/immigrants/nonwhites no matter what they tell you, the only non whites that get any action are rich and/or very good looking

is this a tv show or what

All these lies and slander from these afgh*nshits ITT, truly showing their disgusting treacherous turco-iranian genes

a bachelors in physics is nothing, he can speak up when he finishes a good masters program and/or a phd

science degrees are absolutely useless

Yo post your pic again I never saw it.

t. Bachelor of NEET

I'm entering med school in september tho

but you're right, if I didn't get into med school I'd be a neet

science degrees are worthless unless you at the very least get a masters

wait gimme a sec I'll turn on my pc just to post it lmao, just to prove that the afgh*nshit is a liar

>m*d school

Brainlet Afghan who don't understands the beauty of Physics and Mathematics.

>physics/math
enjoy unemployment

and if you're lucky enough to get into something like finance/ibanking, enjoy the overwhelming stress

I always though of doctors as respectful people, never did I image that they post on Sup Forums. Thanks for ruining that image for me.

>What is research
>What is engineering

desu I regret not doing computer or software engineering, my friends from highschool all have cushy jobs at good companies - fuckers get fed 3-5 star meals every day basically, get to go on vacations/business trips

meanwhile I have to suffer another 4 years + another 2-3 years of residency

>what is bedside manner
believe me when I tell you most doctors are jaded fucks

engineers here don't get paid much, researchers in the science field (bio chem physics) also don't get paid too much, standard for masters is like 60-80k canadian and for phds, if you're lucky you get a job that gets you about 70-100k cad

software is what's hot though, starting right out of uni you can expect 60-100k depending on how good you are

He's right. Most Persians cluster closer together to themselves.
What I find interesting is how Persian clsuter closer to Indians than Europeans. Thought they'd be more Euro desu.
Also the Gujarati lineage seems to be inbetween the Iranian sphere and the Indian one. Guess that Hun thing might be true.

>Sahab
Arabic word?
>another pol meme that is wrong, european girls don't flock to refugees/immigrants/nonwhites no matter what they tell you, the only non whites that get any action are rich and/or very good looking
He doesn't look either desu

I am going to go to college for B.Tech in aero-space this summers. But I have plans to to PhD in Physics after my B.Tech.

* cluster

yeah if you want my advice, go as far as you can education wise while you're young and have nothing weighing you down