/brit/

Need to say thanks, for binning those yanks edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXWM84rUV-Q
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/okinohima-sacred-japan-shinto-island-women-ban-men-strip-naked-bathing-ritual-a7744226.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

listening to depeche mode because i like to pretend it's 1991 and the world isn't a piece of fuck

>linking a new 9 posts early
kys

It was 11 posts early actually mate

depressedfroggie1.jpg

esad

>People voting for Labour because they like the sound of cheap train tickets or something.
>Have completely forgotten about Brexit and the fact that the negotiation will shape the entire country.
You should be voting for who you want to negotiate with the EU.

wishing I wasn't a loser so I could get a gf and have children

BIG
LADYBOY
DICKS

Oh snap...

listen up rorkes

youtube.com/watch?v=bXWM84rUV-Q

mingearsefannytwatcuntknobwillygashmingearsefannytwatcuntknobwillygashmingearsefannytwatcuntknobwillygashmingearsefannytwatcuntknobwillygashmingearsefannytwatcuntknobwillygash

i reckon if the wizards from the harry potter universe were real, us muggles could heem the fuck out of them

how will he ever recover?

Found a machete
Was in the glove box next to my pith helmet, khakis, and copy of Heart of Darkness
The sweet innards of the coconut are now mine

french gyals don't like chads so you're in with a chance

going for a poo

bookies are more reliable than opinion poll.

he's only had twenty years of life but he should know better than to post at that age.

>he found a machete
kek
Also those tiles are very familiar.

lets have a poll on it

what happened to the ethiopian?

Pottery

DAILY REMINDER THAT OPEN BORDERS IS A RIGHT WING VIEW

very much this

when are they going to give it a break?
hes hardly done anything he said he would

got his head chopped off for being a nonce

they are the ones around my compound

what happened to O Porto Ricano?

Like most JF communists he didn't last more than a couple weeks before he got bored of shilling

feeling a risng urge to punch a woman

>feeling a risng urge to punch a woman

quick lads, would you rather be born with one extra chromosome or one less?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

iirc they're around the streets where I work too

>XXY

independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/okinohima-sacred-japan-shinto-island-women-ban-men-strip-naked-bathing-ritual-a7744226.html

no roasties allowed
/brit/ island

Powerful JRE

Covfefe is merely a dyslexic spelling of "coffee".
they're both bad choices.

>white women are stupid, i want an asian gf
>WHY ARE WHITE BIRTHRATES FALLING REEEE JEWS

Triple X for me ;)

They are really REALLY stepping up the anti-Japanese culture shit in the media this year. They've won the culture war in the West, now it's time for Japan. The amount of anti-Japanese articles is insane. They're racist, paedophile, sexist, bigots who totally need immigrants because overpopulation doesn't exist according to every fucking article I've read on them this year.

taking a whiz

we dem who?!?!

(((They)))
Japan fights back though
think its a coincidence so many right wingers like anime and talk about Japanese literature/film/culture?

what do you lads think of the japanese people being genocided in their own country?

so sad that the jews are doing this to them

the jews fear the samurai

brb

sorry thotties
okinohima is for the boys

i want to redpill the world

>many right wingers like anime and talk about Japanese literature/film/culture?
is it? dunno if the internet right winger are a lot ont the entire pool

having children is an idiotic idea. just imagine all that time and money you will spend on them. isn't it much better to spend it on yourself or to invest it in something

it's a good thing, the Japanese are degenerates

haven't seen any of that and I read a lot of lefty media

where are you getting it from?

bit humid out

fucking indians brining their humid weather here, wish those fucks would leave and take their weather with them

your mind on krokodil and materialism

isnt india a desert?

isn't australia a desert?

i dont know lol knowing about other places in the world is stupid and makes you a leftie cuck

mostly yeah

hmm

isn't canada a desert?

>6 posts and no one checked
Faggots, the lot of you

Rorke didn't get much Safe Space.
He was dug in too deep or shitposting too fast.
His idea of great empowerment was cold beer and a little curry.
He had only two ways home: death, or victory.

That article didn't seem especially anti-jap, but I agree they get a rough time for not completely kowtowing to western norms. In fact they face the same criticisms on this very website, but animepol is trying to change that

yum haha

yeah

trudeaus been preforming white genocide by importing syrians and now our main export is oil

Multiple articles not one source. There was the BBC presenter that did the whole 'Japan is full of paedophiles' thing who got called out for misrepresenting interviews/cutting people. That got a lot of press. There's plenty of 'Japan needs multiculturalism' articles from takeyoupicknewspaper just google it it's been going on for about a year now, and there was also The Independent, I'm pretty sure did a fair few articles pertaining to how the Koran is banned except for a government revised version that takes out all the parts about slaughtering infidels and an idiotic article on how this one Muslim guy was part of a neighbourhood watch so they're apparently basically all great.

She's taller than the average girl of her age, she's one in one-thousand.
I give her speech–therapy e'ry week, she gives really good beak KAW!
I hardly fuck her during seizure: conveniently at my leisure.

Writing a book: "The Art of the Shitpost"
definitely going to be a best seller

Hello /brit/! I'm travelling for work to London for a week. I have some work near Coventry, another meeting in Woking, and another in Huntingdon. So I figure I'll stay in London and then have a car take me to each location on those days? They all seem to be about two hours from London.

For Coventry, I was thinking of staying a night in Avon upon Stratford since it is nearby? Is that a pretty cool place?

For the trip I'd be leaving on a Friday, so have the weekend in London to fumble around. Any recommendations on what to do? Places to eat (I am a burger afterall)? Things to try?

I was thinking aussie media but tbf you're right, I smell a backlash against japan in the years to come

Just a reminder that Remain were 93% to win on Betfair at close of polls and Hillary was 88%

>They all seem to be about two hours from London.
bloody long drive

I'm a Burger so two hours isn't much of a drive. Takes me seven to get outside of my state.

Is there a good train system?

Oh sorry, I'm on a working holiday here, read a lot of British/International media.

they are just trying to scramble for anything they can get a hold of, people are not taking them seriously anymore except for the diehards so they are looking for "external" baddies

Asians of course are always the target of choice

Ah yes, an immigrant complaining about immigrants

Any non-learner biker lads here????

>Avon upon Stratford

think you mean Stratford upon Avon mate, but yes, stay there it's beautiful, go and see Shakespeare's house and that

r/London will have better suggestions for you Tbh - what sort of stuff are you into

Never once complained about immigrants and I don't think a year travelling makes me an immigrant. I complain purely about western SJWs trying to act like they have a right to tell Japan to change.

hehe

yeah been cycling since I was 6 lad

on my second wife

i hate how Sup Forums popularised fpbp
no funny reaction images just fpbp spam

Me but I'm riding a scoote now

Screeching

>near Coventry
where specifically if you don't mind me asking
t. cov lad
Trains are ridiculously expensive, probably cheaper to rent a car plus petrol

roll alabama roll

What's the term for when things are contagious through media exposure

wrainbashing

You're complaining that there's articles highlighting Japan's low birthrate and the need for immigration to relieve this burden which causes a diminished labour force and impacts on growth. You somehow created a strawman of SJWs pushing multiculturalism on Japan yet offered no sources to back it up. The two are different arguments and you've conflated them.

Also, you definitely are an immigrant.

Did you get your full license in the UK? Thinking of going for mine soon

yukiko syndrome

Ah, yeah, thanks.

I'm into just checking out pretty sights, I like cars and technology, eating good food.

Warwickshire.

>Trains are ridiculously expensive, probably cheaper to rent a car plus petrol
I'm scared to drive on the other side of the road. I would probably get a hotel car to take me, so, might be cheaper by train...

>You somehow created a strawman of SJWs pushing multiculturalism on Japan yet offered no sources to back it up
Literally a picture of an article entitled 'The Case for a multicultural Japan' by a white Jewish self proclaimed SJW from New York City.

Meme Theory?