How I can escape from this poverty?

How I can escape from this poverty?

I just wanted to buy Nier:Automata ver. PS4 but I haven't enough money to buy it

It's fucking sad

and fucking can't get a job because I tried several times but failed

>Not building a good pc and then pirate games for years to compensate for the price

Simple: Don't have expensive hobbies.

A JAPANESE game, user?
Are you really going to betray your countrymen by supporting the Japanese game industry? Be a patriot and support your American allies by purchasing a brand new copy of Fallout 4®.

>and fucking can't get a job because I tried several times but failed
You have brought shame to your familys name
It's sudoku time

Sell your shitty console, get a PC and pirate, you silly gook.

>being unemployed in South Korea

What's it like? Do your parents get mad?

Invest in bitcoin

>PS4
Just build a PC

Fallout 4 isn't a bad game actually. It's just didn't hold to the standart.

learn english instead as ive done.
i dont even get a ps4 and my display for vidya has been left broken. cant play any vidyas.

> It's just didn't hold to the standard
You can say the same about Skyrim.
The problem here is, Skyrim is the worst ES game till date, and it's quite obvious that Bethesda didn't put much effort into making it. The guilds were crap, and the hand-crafted quests with unique storylines were replaced with auto-generated fetch borefests. And yet, it was the most successful, commercially, because the 360 brought with itself a horde of casuals/normies into market. And now Bethesda's games can only get worse.

Maybe it's a matter of taste, but I played all three of them when they came out (starting morrowind) and honestly liked Skyrim the most.

Couldn't say the same about Fallout 4.

Gets really mad

Keep trying until you get a job and work your way up from there. Use your first job as a reference and a building block for your next. No one wants to hire someone who is an adult and has a huge unemployment gap in their history. It's better to an employer to have been a Mcdonalds worker with a good reference for a year than "uhh i cant find job that year". If you keep trying and trying mathematically you MUST find someone who needs you.

if you are that poor how are you able to own a fucking PS4 in the first place.

nice choice of game though, but I guess you probably cucked yourself out of a genuine experience seeing as you probably seen the let's plays.

>if you are that poor how are you able to own a fucking PS4 in the first place.
I bought second-handed thing

that explains a lot.

I can offer no other advice bur repeat what the kraut said this is solid advice.
I understand your pain of being NEET and family pressure but there's really no other way out unless you got really lucky (which I did) or start pushing it out of this hole yourself, good luck.

Luck is when opportunity meets preperation (mostly)

and FUCK no I'm not a G*rm. I'm American. Germans never help anyone for free unless the gummit tells em to

OP asks:
>"How I can escape from this poverty?"

The replies are:
>"Just build a PC lol"

Simply magnificent...

Well he can escape by gun to the head as well.

Enter a criminal mafia, kill your parent and sell their kidney, i don't know but find a way to buy nier

it's the greatest game of this generation

i also want to fuck 2B, A2 and i wouldn't mind cuddling with 9S too, or ravaging his tight robot asshole