/balk/

New Macedonia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxRaPeT2iW8
ebay.com/itm/Flappy-Bird-/192200060440?hash=item2cc0042e18:g:qYMAAOSwlndZKv9F
youtube.com/watch?v=MKJEKww8zqk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=_OSDb8u5f2E
altsantiri.gr/ellada/aftos-ine-o-45chronos-pederastis-pou-sinelifthi-se-pediki-chara-ston-pirea-ikones/
youtube.com/watch?v=zJs9p-VNORw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

death to the west tbqh

Despacito

This is how we do it down in Puerto Rico

>low fertility is about feminism!!!
Poland and Portugal have lower fertility than France and Netherlands.
>low fertility is about immigration!!!
Singapore has one of the lowest fertility in the world.

Low fertility is the result of children being inconvenient.
Countries without maternity and paternity leave programs, without pre-school programs, without subsidized daycare for children, without special saving accounts and loans associated with young families, these are the low fertility countries.
Every country that implemented these has seen their fertility rise.

Vote for me and I will make kindergarten free and anime real.

>and anime real.

kys Burgas manlet

>tfw extended family member is getting married in 2 days
>tfw married in mothers ancestral village
>tfw huge extended family
>tfw forced me to get my gf along
>tfw we're not married yet
>tfw close relatives haven't seen me for a decade
>tfw distant relatives (most of them hicks) haven't seen me for 2 decades back when I was a toddler
>tfw they haven't seen her ever

I'm preparing for the ultimate cringefest
at least my current attire is pretty aesthetic

truly, God's chosen people

thankfully, we will always be remembered as the only Axis nation that saved the jews and will always have their eternal gratitude :^)

>Countries without maternity and paternity leave programs, without pre-school programs, without subsidized daycare for children, without special saving accounts and loans associated with young families, these are the low fertility countries
It's the other way around, African and Arab countries have the highest fertility.

We need to conquer southern Thrace again, so we can have a direct sea trade route to the chosen land.

>at least my current attire is pretty aesthetic

you putting on the formal wear tracksuit?

We're buying it out and flooding it with Pazardzhik selyaks. Soon.

African and Arab countries fertility is dropping fast.
Nigeria dropped from 8 to 6 in a single year.

They just have a spike, because they now don't lose kids to infections and such, and aren't used to it.

good luck

-

who was the macedonian that mentioned Stewart the sock's channel on youtube, like 2 years ago and i'm following it since then?

My point is still valid.

He'll probably wear a skirt, as is tradition.

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

someone turn this to a meme

>My point is still valid.

No, your point isn't valid, since they are an irrelevant extreme that will only exist for a couple of generations, and is already declining rapidly.

Thats like eating six pizzas in a single day, and concluding that this day you ate an average of six pizzas per day.

Germany and Denmark have all the things you pointed out, and their population is declining. Also anime will never be real, suck my dick.

xpozed.jpg

i'm xpozed, btw

Snoop, pls go away

t. xpozed

thanks senpai
the world is slav

>tfw married 2 years ago
>tfw with kid since March
>tfw will become best mates with my wife to my best mate's wedding next month
>tfw he and his future wife will become (whatever кpъcтник means in english) to our baby
>tfw i look like awkward shit

how to become human again in a month?

When I get older Im going to put human memories and consciousness inside robots so we become immortal
screencap this

Germany and Denmark only recently started working on these, and their fertility is actually rising since they did.
Germany had their highest fertility since the 70s last year.

Stfu normie shit
They'll just say
>Wow user you've grown so much, what a butifel gf you have
and such so you can feel alpha

i literally said i'm him, idiotbro?

And? You just pick a comfy secluded spot in the church and later in the reception, avoid much interaction and small talk with gf. Simple.

godfather, xp*zed

Godfather?

u sure? damn, that sounds badass, desu

t. xpozed

You kinda do since we're both in the EU?

>how to become human again in a month?
greeks are human, others are subhuman t. ikibey
so the algorithm is clear: a) become greek in a month
>people feel alpha with empty praise
that's the cringe I was talking about
I'll have to spend two days in the village, the day before and after.
If I take a walk outside half the old hags will start shouting and whispering that I'm the young X of Y etc
You know how villages are
The wedding will be the easy part

>become greek in a month
so i basically need to let a female(male) fuck me up the ass and wear male(female) skirt for a while?
sound easy, desu

thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=BxRaPeT2iW8

1:50 hillary blames macedonians for her loss
>kek

You can always not fucking go if you don't know the guy getting married that well.
What are you, 12?

That's why I grew a beard. So people don't recognize me

don't open your mailbox either this month. It's the little touches that matter

morning lads

he's a 1st degree cousin
also relax my dude

She literally said MACEDONIA

Not Fyrom

I AM WITH HER!

good morning /balk/

New clothes, shave, exercise, take a shower.

>don't open your mailbox either this month.
that's a thing? damn, seems i'm p. greek already, desu

ill kill you shqiplet

i did that 2 months in a row and now Telenor gave me a fine

am i grek yet

hello my hellenic brothers

go on a keto for a month, fatty

>exercise
but i'm already skinny af and look like a giant mantis
being a best mate is literally a notch below being a groom

FUCK!

nothing personel t*rk

haha what a nice meme
albanians are such good posters

t. t*rk

ebay.com/itm/Flappy-Bird-/192200060440?hash=item2cc0042e18:g:qYMAAOSwlndZKv9F

>albanian intellectuals

>this flag
>this post

Then dress sharply to compensate.

get a slim tie for starters

dont buy your suit from Ilianci

Still no final feedback, I need this to work out guys

>flag
>in 2017
flawed concept

Hello /balk/,
I want to take a trip through the Balkans in Autumn, I would like to see Hungary, Macedonia and Montenegro and go back through Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and Austria.

Do you know how much money it takes to go through the Balkans? How is the infrastructure, are there more busses or trains? I thought about buying an Interrail ticket but I read that there aren't many trains in Macedonia so it'd be a waste of money because I don't have much money. I also don't care about clubs or pubs. Do the people in public services speak English well or will I have to make weird gestures? I'd like to see Greece as well but I don't want to be gutted for being a German pig.

what did he mean by this?

i'll look like a wannabe pimp ;_;

>suit
>in July
m8...

ти имaм пa нaтeбe пpoблeмитe, флaгфaг
чичo ти тyкa щe cтaвa кyм

>Bulgaria not mentioned
>post discared

10-20 eur one way in countries

40-100 eur on long distance between countries (bus tickets)

hostel prices 5-10 eur a night on average all over

>whispering that I'm the young X of Y etc
Fuck, they do the same here

зa к'вa пoзиция кaндидaтcвaш гъз

absolutely FUCK Turklargarya mates

50 euros Vienna-Belgrade-Skopje via bus

ceкpeтapкa

if you can't pull something as basic as a shirt+tie+oxfords+wool pants off, you should just return to the steppes
bring your gf along, go downtown sofia, and buy some shit that you lack

You'll need to work out bus prices and infrastructure up to Austria by yourself. You probably know German

A bus ticket from Zagreb to Split costs 22 euros on average (approximately 360 kilometer voyage). A bus ticket from Split to Dubrovnik costs 15-17 euros. "Croatiabus" takes you on highways (less time spent traveling)
(Buy this way, so you spend less. "Bundles" cost more, and the bus from Zagreb takes you directly to the bus station of Split, where you can buy a ticket to Dubrovnik. No need to worry about homeless people, drunkards or violence if you sleep on the bench for example)

Buses from Zagreb to Split are frequent (frequent, considering the distance). Some 10-15 times daily. Exchange is readily available at the bus stations as well (every bus station has one)

Кyм e aдcки cтpec, нo чecтитo.
He знaм и aз вeчe, вчepa eкcтpa c някaкви вaжни клeчки мe кaнихa дa гoвopя зa дa видят зa кaквo cтaвaм.

The man was a bit older older, his pants were full of greasy stains. He spoke Greek but Mohammed still knew what he wanted."No" replied the boy and his voice broke, his eyes filled with tears. But the man did not quit:"Come i will feed you and i will pay you" Mohammed fastened his steps. The man sat on the bench and waited, sooner or later another boy will come along.The Victoria square in the center Athens has been the gathering of refugees for the past two months but more and more often a place where older men pay young refugees for sexual service.Mohammed is not that far yet but he made a remark about how it is only a matter of time before he will go to men. "When i will spend that money i wont have any other choice but to do what others do" he whispered. "What else can i do? I do not have a roof over my head or food" He then bursted into tears.

where the FUCK do i find adderall here

free market at work

based capitalism

Ahmad is also from Afganistan but he already did what Mohammed is so afraid of.He had only 15 years when he left Khadahar two years ago.He is the oldest of the 7 children, his father sold a piece of land to pay the smugglers the path to Turkey.Ahmads plan was to go to Great Britain or Germany found a job and send money to his family.But instead of that he is selling himself in the Athens.

>"I have been doing this for a year and a half" admitted the slim boy with a voice and speech pattern of adult."Life is hard and it forces you to do the things you did not wish to do" I had three choices he explained. To sell drugs, to join the smugglers or to prostitute himself.He chose the latter.

ah balcani
(inspira)
(aerul turcesc imi ataca simtul olfactiv)
(incep sa fug)

dulgi postove ne chetem

I would fuck a refugee kid in the poochie to humiliate him

GREEKS FUCK REFUGEE CHILDREN

check em

I think greece should get bombed by the religion of peace for the injustices suffered on muslims

Paying for sex is a travesty and refugees have rights like you and me

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

problem is, i look like shit, m8

pic related: (not posting it because i'm lazy) ayylmao_xpozed_hand.jpg

>tfw they make fun of us all the time but in the meantime they fuck underage boys

youtube.com/watch?v=MKJEKww8zqk&feature=youtu.be

so shit. this is better

youtube.com/watch?v=_OSDb8u5f2E

You don't. Search for Concerta SR instead. Concerta is available on our markets, but I don't know whether such a drug is covered by your country's health insurance

>facing the sun

fuck off, we are full

Wrong again albo

altsantiri.gr/ellada/aftos-ine-o-45chronos-pederastis-pou-sinelifthi-se-pediki-chara-ston-pirea-ikones/

is it me or other people have the same problem:
>intention to fap
>get one of those cheeky Czech vids where some guy offers money to qts to fug em on the street
>totally_not_sketched_but_will_do.jpg
>"ey bby, i'm offering you this amount of chech meme papers"
>"nah, user i already have a job"
>"how much do you get at work?"
>"100 czech papers a hour"
>at this point i close the vid and load up my calculator
>so, 100ckz/h times 8 hours a day, times 5 days a week, times 4 weeks equals 16k Ckz
>open up www.xe.com in my browser and convert that to EUR = ~600€
>that's_literally_nothing.jpg
>fire up wikipedia and start comparing economical stats with Bulgaria, totally forgetting i was about to luv myself
tell me it's not just me, pls

jesus christ, i would murder them if they were related to me

Posts like this are making vlachs so easy to spot

Kolovlaxe

fucking autist

You can see the pain in his face , poor grandpa

youtube.com/watch?v=zJs9p-VNORw