Thank you for creating western civilization

Thank you for creating western civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-were-the-Greeks-unable-to-resist-the-invasion-by-the-Romans
independent.co.uk/voices/angela-merkel-donald-trump-democracy-freedom-of-press-a7556986.html
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am a subhuman (Greek)

Thanks for all the blonde hot women. :3

your welcome

t. greek

Yo soy Griego

germans are subhumans

y-you are welcome

my ancestor

Thanks for destroying it

404 error

and thanks for Kerber too

The Battle of Crete will remain in military history as the scene of the largest German airborne operation of World War II. In Greek history, it is another chapter of bravery and triumph of the Hellenic spirit.

According to several historians, Cretan resistance played an important role in developments. By the end of the three-and-a-half years of occupation, Hitler had sent a total of 100,000 troops to the island to subdue 5,000 Cretan Andartes. These German troops could have been deployed somewhere else instead of being tied down on Crete. More German troops were lost during the Battle of Crete than in France, Yugoslavia and Poland combined. Most importantly, as a result of the fighting on Crete, Hitler’s master plan to invade Russia before the coming of winter, had to be postponed, which resulted in the deaths of many German troops who were not properly prepared to survive the harsh Russian winter.

what are you implying, that Germans did it or that Turks did it?

Turks

I am Greek

therefore I am a subhuman

Both, but mainly Germans

then why would you thank me?

germans are subhumans

germany has never won a world war
Greece has never lost a world war

wut?
How did we destroy Greece?

thank YOU ikibey

Pretty sure they lost against Alexander, against Romans, against Ottomans, against Turks

wait a sec, which one of you is ikibey so I can ignore him?

See who gets triggered by this pic and you know it

I was talking about western civilisation.
Whose downfall you kick-started with your autistic world wars.
World Wars drained European manpower, gave the commies a chance to increase their influence all over Eastern Europe and are even now fucking over the EU

Alexander the Great was Greek

quora.com/Why-were-the-Greeks-unable-to-resist-the-invasion-by-the-Romans

Greeks were better Romans

whites destroyed Byzantium
turkic animals had no enemy

muslim Greeks spread Greek culture in the muslim world

dumb eastern german with inferiority complex
he got fucked so hard by me that he hats Greece now

Iki never uses capital letters or punctuation, he writes like your typical angry sandnigger.

told you I'm not even from eastern germany lmao you have such a persecution complex that you think everyone is the same person

>What is problematic is the speedy growth in household debt. It is worth noting that Greece, Hungary and the United Arab Emirates all appear in the upper right-hand section and all have made headlines in recent years with regard to debt problems. While these headline issues have not been directly linked to household borrowing, the high speed at which household debt has grown is perhaps indicative of a relaxed credit culture that can have further repercussions.

How could we have destroyed western civilization if Merkel is leader of the free world? ;^)

i feel an aneurysm upcoming from reading this

almost nothing*0.1= almost nothing

last time yo wrote that you were eastern german you sneaky shitskin

then better dont click this link

independent.co.uk/voices/angela-merkel-donald-trump-democracy-freedom-of-press-a7556986.html

I never wrote that lmao

It says >10% per ANNUAL

it went from 5k to ~20k in 12 years while having a decreasing gdp per capita

It's quite fascinating that he'll continue to vehemently reply to you, even though he's turkish and has nothing to do with Greece. This is some next level mental illness stuff.

but Greece was growing in that time you retarded shitskin

>When Barack Obama revealed that his last phone call as President was to Angela Merkel, reaffirming their alliance and friendship of the last eight years, he wasn’t just saying goodbye. He was handing over his baton. The German Chancellor isn’t just the leader of Europe, she is now the de-facto leader of the free world.

nooooooooooooo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

based stasi, pls teach me how to be free merkel-sama

he is jealous of Greece
everyone is jealous
i destroy them every single time
they try and try
and fail
every single time

abolish neoliberalism and embrace austerity

wut
we were the only austerity advocates inside the council other than germany

Simply fascinating. From the moment he wakes to the moment he goes to sleep, I'm pretty I saw at least couple of threads he created at 7 AM when he woke up, and last posts he made at 12 PM.

There's only one thing in his mind, and that's the word Greece for some reason.

Reminds of the amazing abilities Turks have to devolve , like that turkish family that walked on all four.

It's an amazing world.

ikibey is honorary greek, he defends pride of Greece 24/7

you want to be like me

ikibey fits actually very well to Greeks.

ikibey is a Turk who claims to be Greek.

Todays Greeks are Turks who claim to be (Ancient) Greeks.

They fit very well.

I highly doubt he knows a thing about Greece, he's just fixated on us for some reason, probably hates us for people hating Turks or something, it's pretty strange. Like we're responsible for Germans treating them like trash.

Fuck off gr**ks ik*bey is a laz subhuman.

underage turkish shitkin in austria
watches football like the average underage

>I highly doubt he knows a thing about Greece

funny you filthy cockroach
every time when we have turkish guests
they praise us

>Todays Greeks are Turks who claim to be (Ancient) Greeks.

vice versa, turks are muslim greeks who larp as steppe nomads

It's amazing, he even hates you, or he'll get into shitposting contests about Greece without other Turk from Austria.

Think about it, two Turks, fighting each other about Greece larping as a Greek and an Austrian.

You're a pretty strange race, all that supression of freedom and imposition of Islam has played a number on your already low intelligence brains.

In simpler words, you're damaged.

this, same people, we're bros./

Kill yourself l*z subhuman. Every thing you say is a lie. You have nothing to do with greeks. You are a sad little autist with inferiority complex that only shitpost lies.
I am trojan.

you are the retard who gets baited by turks every time
then you monkeys get angry and think you are baiting each other and push threads to their limits

I thought UK was pretty neoliberal
Don't you guys like privatization and prefere financial industry over material production?

projecting

L A Z S U B H U M A N

why those niggas were so smart, they could solve math problems 2 000 years ago that i can't even understand now with Internet and so much information available

I mean it's not hard to see how you guys end up blowing up yourselves for Allah in the end, you're just completely lost mentally.

>or he'll get into shitposting contests about Greece without other Turk from Austria.
Bro, I'm a Circassian.

And I enjoy shitposting against you, because you are bunch of brownish Albano-Turks LARPing as inventors of Europe.

I am Greek

you are a subhuman you filthy mongrel

do you know that the turk subhumans were so backward
that they were even less advanced than ancient people?
these useless shit people turned rich regions which developed for thousands of years to worthless shitholes
all european nations flourished
while the turk subhuman went backward

Circasian, Laz, Trojan, this thing, that thing, it's obvious that none of you likes being Turkish.
And you're just basically consumed by hate at this point for whites, but I fail to see how we fit the picture and why you're so fixated on us?

We're not to blame for you being Turkish or the Germans hating you.

you cockroach told first that you were chechen not cerkes and before you wrote Georgian
you filthy subhuman i used google translator and asked if it was you in the other thread and you wrote yes

get fucked you retard

In Turkey the only people who bomb themselves are k*rds.
Kill yourself delusional subhuman. Not even your whore mother and retarded father likes you. You will die alone while leeching germoney gibsmedats and shitposting about your delusional dreams on Sup Forums.
You are not greek and never will be.

This

>you cockroach told first that you were chechen not cerkes and before you wrote Georgian
I never wrote this, you retard.

>it's obvious that none of you likes being Turkish.
You sure are in the right position to say this, since your people are just a bunch of Christ-Turks who deny their Anatolian roots in order to LARP as "cradle of Europe".

why does everyone think i get welfare money?
my family gets nothing while kurds and arabs make 5 children and live like kings

also fuck you
i am eu citizen
if i find a job in Greece i can live better than other humans in the world while you will blow pu to 1000 pieces

To be honest, I find it really funny how all of you Balkan people hate each other.
No wonder you never were a great power, with so much infight

>I never wrote this, you retard.
you sneaky subhuman

why would any eu citizen move to turkey after all the shit that happened?

Sure, but still, why do you care if we're Christ-Turks? What makes you hate us for not being Turkish and being Greece? Why care? Where's all that hate come from?

Dude, those people are living in your country, pulling terrorist attacks every month, I'd be quite alarmed if I had looneys like that roaming free in my country, not that we don't but still.

Rizeli misin Artvinli mi. Rize büyük ihtimal alamancıların çoğu Rizeli oluyo

how do you know that?
but i will not use google translator anymore

oh I missed the
>Christ-Turks who deny their Anatolian roots in order to LARP as "cradle of Europe".

is that it? you hate us for thinking we're better than you? that we're somehow racially superior?
and who else thinks they're racially superior to you? the German/Austrians? That's why you hate us?

Tamam ben böyle yazayım sen gugıl kullanıyorum ayağına yatarsın, rizenin neresinden

English or Greek

Modern Greece has virtually no connection with the Hellenes of the ancient world. Any serious scholar will tell you this is true. Modern Greece was founded in 1824, and the population largely consisted of transplanted Albanian and slavs as well as christian refugees from the old Ottoman empire. Considering that the Athenian city state was in its prime roughly 2300 years ago, and began its fall after Alexander the Great invaded in 325 BC. The very word "Greek" is a misnomer in that it was never used as a self description by the peoples who occupied that peninsula during their era. Modern Greeks got their name during the mid-nineteenth century, mostly from European writers and intellectuals who wished to resurrect the glories of Ancient Athens and its Golden Age.

Sorry but this is the truth and no amount of wishing can change the fact that in terms of culture, history, language and DNA, the modern Greek state has nothing to do with the old.

>every month,

>how do you know that?

You are Laz

He's a Laz who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

jealous shitskin

you know why this stupid text is wrong

I just troll you people, that's all, kek.

A majority of Turkey-hatred comes from Greek posters (including the guy who invented the roach term) and hence I troll them back.

That text is right, Ikibey.
Seek help because there is nothing worse than a delusional shitskin.

you dont you subhuman
you are just sneaky

its some trash that your balkanshit friends build up like a lego castle

Ah yes, you're just trolling, yeah. Understandable, I guess, Ikibey is just trolling too. Anyhow, see you later.

Shut the fuck up with your lies you human waste. You are a laughing stock for both your family and the whole fucking board.
If you had this little dignity you would stop posting and seek some help. But all you do is shitting up threads and leech your family. Then you claim that others are subhumans?
Find a mirror buddy.

tam bir çomar rizeli ailesi bu kadar olur amk

Why do care so much turk?

didnt read you subhuman

as if you were higher pic related

I'm a historian; not a Turk. I care about accuracy.

too many turks and germs here
i dont want to post in this shitty thread anymore

this, also source

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/

you are one of the 2 turks in uk

>I'm a historian; not a Turk
:^)

doğrular acıdır iki, üstteki anonun dediği gibi tıbbi yardım görmelisin

Bullshit, no Turk has ever made it to get a college degree.

Apantas se tourko re kely

Your loss buddy. I tried to help you.

But he is right, at least about the fact that the Greek people didn't see themselves as Greeks, rather as byzantines
The Greek-meme was created by Germans and other Grecoboos, and the Byzantines adopted the new name

genetic profiles disproves with that