I always knew I was shit at geography, but holy fuck...

I always knew I was shit at geography, but holy fuck. I just looked at a world map and it isn't anything like I imagined.

Everyone always goes on about how small the UK is but it seems bigger than France and Germany.

Russia is fucking huge.

The Mercator projection isn't really that accurate for size, it squishes and stretches a lot of stuff for the sake of better navigation

you sound like a utter retard, please leave this board

You posted an inaccurate version. Here is the correct one, pic related.

Feel free to compare here aswell: thetruesize.com

Lmbo the KANGZ projection is even more horrid than mercator, fucking nord retard

t. angry white man

I'm sure this is bait, but the UK is smaller than France. You're using the Mercator map, which is well known for being extremely inaccurate and over-emphasizing the size of Europe+NA while downplaying the size of the rest of the world. Just look at your map, Greenland looks bigger than Africa for christ's sake.

i really expected to see an american flag

>Großdeutschland

>celebrates GroBdeutschland
>US flag
Can't make this shit up

It's Kleindeutschland now. kek

Same desu

> Russia is fucking huge
Not enough, not enough. We are voting for liberation of GB this year.

Thanks for posting this

I'm not of German descent, I just think it looks nice on a map...

>manages to lose land to fucking russia as fucking prussia
What a faggot.

So it has been Johan himself shilling these shitty memes on /gsg/.

Mercator and Peters hahaha

That's a bad projection for representing landmasses at their correct size my dude. Based Winkel Tripel does a better job

greenland is not the size of africa mate

What's the point of playing paracunt games if not for alt-history? They're just map painters otherwise

le epin grossgermaniums is babby-tier and it's not hard to imagine your average Sup Forumstard playing victoria ii as a fascist germany exterminating le minorities

I guess so but I used to like doing shit like playing out a vinland what-if in EU2