How prevalent are white supremacist terrorists in your country?

How prevalent are white supremacist terrorists in your country?

We loathe and bully whites. We beat them for fun. Whiteshits are considered as harem material and 2nd class people here. They cant chimpout in turkish fatherland

Turks worship whites

wtf I hate the right and love Islam now!
(Can I see the math tho?)

OP, that has already been debunked.

Masters dont worship their old slaves and cumbuckets.

There 208,000,000 non-hispanic whites in the United States. There are 2,000,000 Muslims. The fact that you are only 7 times more likely to be killed by a (presumably white) right-wing extremist is fucking terrifying when whites outnumber muslims 100 to 1.

I bet there are more black supremacists AMONG WHITE FRENCHIES than white supremacists, in this shithole.

Is Timothy bullying you again?

Even if the numbers were true, it misses important points about choice of target. Mohammedan bombers won't target mosks, and "right-wing extremists" won't target good Christian Whites.

Not to mention that Islam has killed more than Nazis and Commies combined.

>Islam has killed more than Nazis and Commies combined

Wait, is that really true? Because commies have killed literally hundreds of millions

Sauce

Erdogan is white

I'll need to see proofs if this including what time period they are using because 9/11 was a lot bigger than Oklahoma City.

Muslims have killed over 270 million since the inception of Islam 1400 years ago.

Commies killed over 100 million. The Nazis may have killed over 20 million.

This

larping that hard

>270 million

Make your parents a favor and hang yourself dumb nigger

>comparing a 1400-year-old ideology to one that's a little over a century old
so this... is the power... of Portuguese arguments

6'1 masterrace

I'm comparing dead body counts, not ideologies.

Nah, yo are Just a dummy. Stick to bacalhau

lol, as if it's hard to believe when Muslims have an insatiable and pathological lust for blood

baka

You sound like that guy who stabbed 2 dudes in Portland

He was a Nazi moron.

No such thing

The whole thing is a did as well, they count have crimes as "terrorist" attacks. So if shit a for because he's a faggot I'm all of a sudden a "terrorist".

Remember niggers commit more murders than any race in the country and the Orlando terrorist killed more people in knee attack than any white "terrorists" had in 20 years.

This is a bullshit article.

Those faggots should have minded their own business

He was mentally ill, hardly a "terrorist".

This is only true because people like this consider pretty much everything excluding single murders as a terrorist attack, if someone isn't killed. When that's not true.

If I was to go shoot up a mall for shits and a giggles, that's not a terrorist attack, because i'm not trying to create fear.