International Friendship/Kindness Thread

Thread to say nice things about other countries, to counteract all the negativity on here. :)

I'll start by saying that I think British accents are really sexy (except Scouse).

New Zealand beware, one day I will visit you! :3

Death to America

death to jews

and america

Also thanks for going through the bother of buying German trucks on the other end of the world. The opposite point of Germany actually lies somewhere off the coast of New Zealand.

You didn't need to say it twice, Wladyslaw, we heard you the first time.

Hi Germany! :3 I really like your language and I have fun learning it!

Macedonia is actually well liked in America. We don't know much about your country today, of course, but we all learn about Alexander the Great in school and we know he came from your country.

Poland is also beloved in the United States, your country's resistance against the Soviet Union is a very popular topic here. Also, many of the people in my home city have ancestors in Poland, including Ditka.

I'm irritated by appreciation, but I hope you'll continue enjoying it.

Why must every German ever come to visit

I am aware of the large number of workandtravellers and exchange students in AUSNZ, but I have no clue about what draws them there. Personally I hope I can ship a motorcycle and go on a road trip because I'm fascinated with other countries' roads and traffic and with riding a motorcycle in both RHD and LHD countries where it's equally at home unlike cars.

You will die, we have terrible motorcycle safety stats

I've learned to hate brits and americans here but I love all the rest

I'm happy anytime a Frenchie can put our historical differences aside for a closer bond. The power of a French-German friendship is highly underrated.

Do us a favor though and stop refusing to understand foreigners who try their hardest to speak French.

>I've learned to hate brits and americans

But we risked our lives to save you. Twice.

Yeah but what have we done for them lately?

I'm a Russian girl living abroad and everybody hates Russians. I bunch of polish girls recently bullied me at the university I attend.
I just need some love ;___;

Pedojew on proxy

Awww Sweetie, poor you.
Come to India, nobody will ever bully you.
We all love Mother Russia

But I'm afraid that you will rape me...

>tfw no conservative, loyal Russian gf

Oh boy I'm finally here what's up?

I can't think of anything positive to say about Saudi Arabia. At the core it's a war mongering radicalist regime.

Saudi Arabia is bro-tier